Republicans fearing for their safety as anger, threats mount

Take away any one of the states which Mrs. Clinton won, and the remaining popular vote will favor Mr. Trump by a landslide.
Take away California, and Trump wins by a couple hundred thousand votes. Not a landslide, dumbass. How about we take away Texas? Let's take away Florida and Idaho, just for fun? Totally pointless.

I'm more interested in making sure foreign sabotage and FBI interference never throws an election again.

you are the one who brought up the "3 million more votes"

That's because it's true. Playing around with votes from states is pointless. Take away a republican state or 2 and Trump lost by 6 million votes. Pointless.
then why did you bring it up if it was pointless?.....my original post was saying that the democrats fucked up too by running hillary....is that not also true?...
Your state exercise was pointless. Hillary won by the greatest popular vote margin in history. Minus Comey and Russia's sabotage, she would be President. Now, the priority is to stop Trump's policies.
and so was your stupid 3 million vote thing to what i said...put the blame were it belongs....Hillary Clinton and your parties stupidity by running her.....

That's because it's true. Playing around with votes from states is pointless. Take away a republican state or 2 and Trump lost by 6 million votes. Pointless.
then why did you bring it up if it was pointless?.....my original post was saying that the democrats fucked up too by running hillary....is that not also true?...
Your state exercise was pointless. Hillary won by the greatest popular vote margin in history. Minus Comey and Russia's sabotage, she would be President. Now, the priority is to stop Trump's policies.
and so was your stupid 3 million vote thing to what i said...put the blame were it belongs....Hillary Clinton and your parties stupidity by running her.....
The stupidity was in her campaign strategy, and in allowing Bernie, who has never been a Democrat a day in his life, to run for the DNC's nomination.

The stupidity was in her campaign strategy, and in allowing Bernie, who has never been a Democrat a day in his life, to run for the DNC's nomination.
she would have been a half-assed president too....but then we have had half-assed presidents this whole century so far....so like now just more of the same.....

she would have been a half-assed president too....but then we have had half-assed presidents this whole century so far....so like now just more of the same.....
More of the same? That's the best case scenario for Trump's Presidency. That's the peak level of Presidency we can hope for from him.

How many god-damn threads are you going to drag Hillary's name into? This thread has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton! This is getting ridiculous.

"Man, I had a rough morning shit this morning..."
"Oh yeah, well, you shoulda seen Hillary's!"
This thread is about republican policy being so fucked that they are being threatened by their own constituents.

Even though they are republicans and their policies do suck, they don't deserve to be threatened with violence.

How many god-damn threads are you going to drag Hillary's name into? This thread has nothing to do with Hillary Clinton! This is getting ridiculous.

"Man, I had a rough morning shit this morning..."
"Oh yeah, well, you shoulda seen Hillary's!"
This thread is about republican policy being so fucked that they are being threatened by their own constituents.

Even though they are republicans and their policies do suck, they don't deserve to be threatened with violence.
Horseshit!

Take away any one of the states which Mrs. Clinton won, and the remaining popular vote will favor Mr. Trump by a landslide.
Take away California, and Trump wins by a couple hundred thousand votes. Not a landslide, dumbass. How about we take away Texas? Let's take away Florida and Idaho, just for fun? Totally pointless.

I'm more interested in making sure foreign sabotage and FBI interference never throws an election again.

What's interesting is that the alleged “foreign sabotage”, claimed but never proven to have originated from Russia, was to expose deep widespread corruption on the part Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party. Basically, Russia is being accused and condemned—and Mr. Trump accused of being part of it—for doing the job that our own press ought to have been doing but has refused to do.

What's interesting is that the alleged “foreign sabotage”, claimed but never proven to have originated from Russia, was to expose deep widespread corruption on the part Hillary Clinton and the Democratic party. Basically, Russia is being accused and condemned—and Mr. Trump accused of being part of it—for doing the job that our own press ought to have been doing but has refused to do.
Here's the declassified report supported unanimously by 17 intelligence agencies: https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Maybe when the FBI's criminal investigation into Trump is over, the classified stuff will be released.

In order for democrat insanity to be really dealt with, someone is going to have to die. Probably more than one. Then the Democrats will be seen for what they are, a mob in a sightless rage.

Like trumpery said, send them out on stretchers or even kill them.

You assholes are getting what you asked for and the funniest part is, you wanted every one armed to the teeth and ready to open fire on their neighbors.

Congrats, stupid.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah republicans really fucked up this time
so did your party by running hillary....thanks....
Don't thank me, thank Comey and Putin.
comey and putin my ass,your fucking party knew from day one that hillary had taint all over her and she was not well liked even by many of your dumbass fellow party members and yet they ran her.....so i will say it again....thanks....
Yeah, she still got 3 million more votes. Comey and Russia's sabotage was enough to pull the couple thousand votes Trump needed in 3 or 4 states to win. It is what it is.
Slum vote. I'm sure you want your slums to tax you to death.

A growing number of House Republicans are facing physical threats from angry constituents in their districts, leading many to fear for their safety.

In the last few weeks alone, the FBI arrested a man threatening Rep. Martha McSally’s (R-Ariz.) life, a woman pursued Rep. David Kustoff (R-Tenn.) in her car, and Rep. Tom Garrett (R-Va.) heightened security at a town hall event in response to death threats.

Republicans fearing for their safety as anger, threats mount
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose colored glasses and a love affair with the Government will be the only types that can't believe how these politicians black mail one another in ways most refuse to believe exist.
I am loving this. Its about time the GOP gets its head of its ass and start fighting back with violence instead of being good little cucks sitting on the sidelines. The Alt Right is battling the leftist anti whites physically and its awesome.

I wonder if the lies to congress, and deleted emails had anything with it or was it just Comey and Putin?

Putin, his GOP accomplices, and Comey fueled those stories. That's how the fuss about fake news started.

Note that Hillary is not in jail, and not being investigated. The fake news worked. Hell, you probably still think Hillary is going to jail any day now.

Bernie could have beat Trump probably, but dumocrats chose Hillery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bernie could have beat Trump probably, but dumocrats chose Hillery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Better Trump than Bernie

Forum List

Back