Republicans fearing for their safety as anger, threats mount

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A growing number of House Republicans are facing physical threats from angry constituents in their districts, leading many to fear for their safety.

In the last few weeks alone, the FBI arrested a man threatening Rep. Martha McSally’s (R-Ariz.) life, a woman pursued Rep. David Kustoff (R-Tenn.) in her car, and Rep. Tom Garrett (R-Va.) heightened security at a town hall event in response to death threats.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose colored glasses and a love affair with the Government will be the only types that can't believe how these politicians black mail one another in ways most refuse to believe exist.

In order for democrat insanity to be really dealt with, someone is going to have to die. Probably more than one. Then the Democrats will be seen for what they are, a mob in a sightless rage.

A growing number of House Republicans are facing physical threats from angry constituents in their districts, leading many to fear for their safety.

In the last few weeks alone, the FBI arrested a man threatening Rep. Martha McSally’s (R-Ariz.) life, a woman pursued Rep. David Kustoff (R-Tenn.) in her car, and Rep. Tom Garrett (R-Va.) heightened security at a town hall event in response to death threats.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rose colored glasses and a love affair with the Government will be the only types that can't believe how these politicians black mail one another in ways most refuse to believe exist.
run congressman run

119420.gif

Yeah republicans really fucked up this time
so did your party by running hillary....thanks....
Don't thank me, thank Comey and Putin.
comey and putin my ass,your fucking party knew from day one that hillary had taint all over her and she was not well liked even by many of your dumbass fellow party members and yet they ran her.....so i will say it again....thanks....
Yeah, she still got 3 million more votes. Comey and Russia's sabotage was enough to pull the couple thousand votes Trump needed in 3 or 4 states to win. It is what it is.

comey and putin my ass,your fucking party knew from day one that hillary had taint all over her and she was not well liked even by many of your dumbass fellow party members and yet they ran her.....so i will say it again....thanks....
Yeah, she still got 3 million more votes. Comey and Russia's sabotage was enough to pull the couple thousand votes Trump needed in 3 or 4 states to win. It is what it is.
and how many of those 3 million were from one state?.....and how many were people who claimed "i cant stand hillary,but i hate trump more"...i heard that so many times here in the pre-election threads by people here that it was almost a daily mantra.....

and how many of those 3 million were from one state?.....and how many were people who claimed "i cant stand hillary,but i hate trump more"...i heard that so many times here in the pre-election threads by people here that it was almost a daily mantra.....
Uh... and how many Trump votes came from one state? :cuckoo:

How many Trump votes were "I can't stand Trump, but I hate Hillary more?"

So, you don't remember 2000?

Uh... and how many Trump votes came from one state? :cuckoo:

How many Trump votes were "I can't stand Trump, but I hate Hillary more?"
you are the one who brought up the "3 million more votes" OS not me,if you cant handle my reply thats your problem not mine.....at least i can say i was against both from day one....how about you?...:cuckoo: see i can say you are nuts too....big deal right?....

you are the one who brought up the "3 million more votes"

That's because it's true. Playing around with votes from states is pointless. Take away a republican state or 2 and Trump lost by 6 million votes. Pointless.
then why did you bring it up if it was pointless?.....my original post was saying that the democrats fucked up too by running hillary....is that not also true?...

Since well before the election, and even solidly under the Obama regime that was generally supportive of them, extreme left wrong-wing factions were openly resorting to violence, destruction, and obstruction, under the false guise of “protest” to demand that which they knew they could not get through legitimate political means. These antics probably contributed greatly to the outcome of the last election cycle, as mainstream Americans became increasingly disgusted with the behavior coming from that side, and chose the candidates perceived as being most removed from and least supportive of it.

Having lost the election, the depraved left wrong only continues to step up the bad behavior, and here, what little response we see in this thread from those on that side seems to be based mainly on trying to blame the right for the behavior of the left wrong. This isn't really surprising,as it has long been one of the defining clichés of the left wrong that they never take responsibility for the consequences of their own policies and their own behavior, seeking always to blame those who opposed those policies and behaviors for the results thereof.

They will lose the 2018 and 20920 elections the same way they lost the 2016 elections, by showing the American people what sort of mindless, soulless, evil, destructive thugs they are.

That's because it's true. Playing around with votes from states is pointless. Take away a republican state or 2 and Trump lost by 6 million votes. Pointless.
then why did you bring it up if it was pointless?.....my original post was saying that the democrats fucked up too by running hillary....is that not also true?...
Your state exercise was pointless. Hillary won by the greatest popular vote margin in history. Minus Comey and Russia's sabotage, she would be President. Now, the priority is to stop Trump's policies.

Take away any one of the states which Mrs. Clinton won, and the remaining popular vote will favor Mr. Trump by a landslide. But it's still just as pointless. The Presidency is not won or lost by the popular vote,but by the votes in the Electoral College. Preventing a small handful of large states from dominating the election is part of the purpose of the Electoral College.

Forum List

Back