Republicans eager to return to Bush era policies. Why?

Republicans eager to return to Bush era policies. Why? I've seen Republicans on this board insist Iraq was a success. The Bush tax cuts "worked". The reason people died after Katrina was their fault for not leaving. Iraq is now a democracy and friends with America.

How do they see things so different than the rest of the world?

Why do Republicans want to return to Bush era policies? Because they believe doing the same thing over and over will bring a different result.

Obama's policies have done such a bang up job..A majority of people disapprove of him and his Progressives policies in just THREE YEARS..

Yeah? Well, I'll take your Foreign Policy and raise you Education...

Romney Struggles to Steal Bush’s Education Playbook

dogs+poker.jpg

Looks like President Obama can run against Bush's record after all... :lol:

Pretty damn sad when you have to dig up running against Bush again instead of running on the good Progressive Obama's RECORD..

Republicans eager to return to Bush era policies. Why? I've seen Republicans on this board insist Iraq was a success. The Bush tax cuts "worked". The reason people died after Katrina was their fault for not leaving. Iraq is now a democracy and friends with America.

Quick question. If the Bush tax cuts didn't work, why did Obama extend them?

D'oh!

Why did a leftie start a Bush thread? In fact it seems most the Bush threads on here are started by the left sorry guy's but unlike 2008 your man Obama will have to run on his record in 2012 not against Bush's.

For that to be true, Romney will have to convince Americans that his policies are indeed different than Bush's.

Unwarranted tax cuts? Bush
Slashing Social Services? Bush
Privatizing Social Security and Medicare? Bush
Rescinding gay rights? Bush
Blocking affordable healthcare for the masses? Bush

Let us now reverse the original question why are left wingers so willing to continue the Obama policies which are the same as every Democratic President or Presidential contender that came before him? Policies I might add that did not work well for the other's and are not working for Obama.

Why did a leftie start a Bush thread? In fact it seems most the Bush threads on here are started by the left sorry guy's but unlike 2008 your man Obama will have to run on his record in 2012 not against Bush's.

For that to be true, Romney will have to convince Americans that his policies are indeed different than Bush's.

Unwarranted tax cuts? Bush
Slashing Social Services? Bush
Privatizing Social Security and Medicare? Bush
Rescinding gay rights? Bush
Blocking affordable healthcare for the masses? Bush

No he won't...that's just your all's pipe dream
he's coming out now and saying what he will do, that is what the people want to hear..and how he DIFFENTLY won't be anything like..... the OBAMA...

Because the GOP held the food on the table of struggling Americans hostage to get him to do so.

Another thing: Obama caving on the tax cut extention was one of his biggest failures. He had to eat it from the Republicans on that one.

Pretending it was perfectly ok with him makes it into an Obama victory instead of what it was: Obama being weak.

Yup he pussed out big time.

1. Bush was able to work with a divided Congress during his entire 8 years to get things done. Obama hasn't been able to do shit once he lost the House and the Senate wasn't filibuster proof any more. Doesn't say much for his ability to lead, does it?

2. You really think Romney will return to Bush era policies? You think the TPers would let him do that even if he wanted to, which he doesn't. LOL, when are you guys going to stop running against Bush, it's getting really old.

3. Most Americans have already rejected the Obama era policies, which is why the Dems aren't running on 'em. I'd say the voters will reject them in the Nov 2012 elections, just like they did in 2010.

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

I know right wingers will never read links if they think it doesn't support their position. In fact, they will post links based on the title alone. Many times, there own links don't support their position. But I tried.

Millions of Americans were losing their unemployment benefits. Republicans were more than willing to let these people suffer unless Obama extended the Bush tax cuts. The Christian Science Monitor, hardly a "liberal rag" explains it in detail. Because, believe it or not, there are still some Christians who worry about Americans suffering. Not the vast majority of Republicans, obviously.

Obama couldn't let these Americans suffer. Republicans have zero problem with that. Look at their other policies. It's like they hate the American middle class and go out of their way to make them suffer as much as possible. They may try to deny it, but it can hardly be denied. Their policies scream hatred of Americans. They work against their own self interests. They hate this president that much.

And look at all the ignorant people saying thank you when this has been posted multiple times. Pathetic.

CrusaderFrank (Yesterday), Gremlin-USA (Today), Liability (Today), Lovebears65 (Today), Oldstyle (Yesterday), thereisnospoon (Yesterday)

Last edited by a moderator:

Because the GOP held the food on the table of struggling Americans hostage to get him to do so.

yeah, just like they held a gun to all those Democrats heads who voted for the Iraq war..

you people always have some lame ass excuse for Democrats..

yeah, just like they held a gun to all those Democrats heads who voted for the Iraq war..

Actually, Republicans kind of did​
:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpPABLW6F_A]Either you are with us or you are with the terrorists - YouTube[/ame]

Part of the reason I think Republicans are a dirty party. Very dirty and rotten to the core.

So Stephanie, doesn't it bother you when you see videos like this? Or articles like the one from the Christian Science Monitor? You never give back anything but denial. Why is that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

I know right wingers will never read links if they think it doesn't support their position. In fact, they will post links based on the title alone. Many times, there own links don't support their position. But I tried.

Millions of Americans were losing their unemployment benefits. Republicans were more than willing to let these people suffer unless Obama extended the Bush tax cuts. The Christian Science Monitor, hardly a "liberal rag" explains it in detail. Because, believe it or not, there are still some Christians who worry about Americans suffering. Not the vast majority of Republicans, obviously.

Obama couldn't let these Americans suffer. Republicans have zero problem with that. Look at their other policies. It's like they hate the American middle class and go out of their way to make them suffer as much as possible. They may try to deny it, but it can hardly be denied. Their policies scream hatred of Americans. They work against their own self interests. They hate this president that much.

And look at all the ignorant people saying thank you when this has been posted multiple times. Pathetic.

CrusaderFrank (Yesterday), Gremlin-USA (Today), Liability (Today), Lovebears65 (Today), Oldstyle (Yesterday), thereisnospoon (Yesterday)

oh brother...99 weeks on unemployment isn't enough for you losers?
I have two PART TIME jobs to make one full time job, so my heart doesn't bleed for a one of ya

Last edited:

In December of 2010 the GOP's position was that they wouldn't pass the extension of unemployment benefits unless the tax cuts were extended as well.

I know it sucks for you to be reminded of how shitty your party is but there it is.

In December of 2010 the GOP's position was that they wouldn't pass the extension of unemployment benefits unless the tax cuts were extended as well.

I know it sucks for you to be reminded of how shitty your party is but there it is.

waaaa, go get a damn job

waaaa, go get a damn job

I have one now and I had one then, lunchlady.

It doesn't make the what the GOP did to those less fortunate than I any less shitty.

:thup:

Forum List

Back