Get rich scheme for college professors

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Just refuse to use the thousands of silly pronouns mandated by the Alphabet people

Then when you are fired, sue and retire in the Caribbean.

He should have been paid in 2018 dollars....He would have got 57K more.

IMHO you should be paid in the amount the dollar was worth when the slight occurred not what it's worth now that Tater & Co. fucked everything up.

He should have been paid in 2018 dollars....He would have got 57K more.

IMHO you should be paid in the amount the dollar was worth when the slight occurred not what it's worth now that Tater & Co. fucked everything up.
That is probably part of why democrats jacked up inflation so quick as they did.

Of course, the primary reason is to crush the Middle Class like Marx said needed to be done.

Just refuse to use the thousands of silly pronouns mandated by the Alphabet people

Then when you are fired, sue and retire in the Caribbean.

This story is a load of shit, with all due respects.

The state of Ohio SETTLED with this professor. They voluntarily agreed to make the payment from taxpayers' funds.

I don't see where the professor suffered any damages at all, much less $400,000 worth. And I can't see where the taxpayers should be on the hook for it- it was the administrators that made the supposed tort against him. Take it out of the University President's pension- he's the supposed responsible party, no?

I don't see where the professor suffered any damages at all, much less $400,000 worth. And I can't see where the taxpayers should be on the hook for it- it was the administrators that made the supposed tort against him. Take it out of the University President's pension- he's the supposed responsible party, no?
What if the professor was black and had to sit in the back of a bus? Would you then see any damages? And who should be on the hook for those damages- the bus driver?

I want to force the Wokesters to use my preferred pronouns: your Highness, your Excellency, and your Majesty.
And, if they don't do it, I will brand them as intolerant bigots.

The insidious evil of the trans phenomenon is that it demands that everyone else patronize their delusion.

If you want to pretend you are a boy or a girl, fine. None of my business. But when you demand something of me, to support and affirm your delusion, that is an imposition on MY FREEDOMS.

Fuck you very much. Ain't happening.

The state of Ohio SETTLED with this professor. They voluntarily agreed to make the payment from taxpayers' funds.

I figured something was off there

The Justice system has gone woke after all.

So it's just the tax payers getting screwed.

Now it all makes sense, everything is back to normal.

Sorry to scare the Lefties.

What if the professor was black and had to sit in the back of a bus? Would you then see any damages? And who should be on the hook for those damages- the bus driver?

When and if that happens, we'll cross that bridge then.

That isn't what happened here.

You mad cause the professor lost his job over a trans weirdo?

I figured something was off there

The Justice system has gone woke after all.

So it's just the tax payers getting screwed.

Now it all makes sense, everything is back to normal.

Sorry to scare the Lefties.

The tax payers won't be out a dime. This money actually comes from the insurance company.

Forum List

Back