Republicans are the party of the downtrodden

And they give them free shit to get votes..

Where is my Trump-phone?

Obama gave out Obama-phones...

....fair is fair...
Oh wow. They got a phone? So they could find work? Such horrible people. A phone is so much.

Oh yeah, that's what they are doing with their phone, looking for work. In fact I had a delivery in the hood the other day. There were six of them standing around drinking out of bags; probably discussing all their job interviews. :badgrin::badgrin:
I have a good job I hate, but it's a good job that pays the bills. If I had showed up in shorts they would not have hired me. I worked 25 years of my life wearing shorts. I didn't have long pants to wear that fit me. I've gained 260 pounds in that 25 years. Found a pair of long pants and got the job. Now I wear shorts to work and they love me. Got no teeth, can't afford dental, can't afford long pants, but they love me and my rent is getting paid.
There is always canned cheese..

Sure....like Club Med Fantasies Inc. hired you as program director.

Republican base is made up of under educated and under employed Americans.
The base looks down on education. They deny the skills required for jobs in the 21st century. The base is a majority white. They feel whites are being discriminated against.
The base is a culture that is passing on their mind set and problems to their children.

Let me offer some real world clarity and outline the distinct differences between the parties.
A model citizen for the Right would be one who gets up at 5:30am rolling over to give his WIFE a good morning kiss, he goes to work, is self funded, he takes great pride in never imposing himself on others. He exhausts all effort leading his family and raising his children. He teaches morality, family values and the paramount importance of responsibility and accountability. He goes to Church on Sundays and spends his life becoming and doing better. He expects and appreciates law and order, he's patriotic and respects American heritage. He prefers a likeminded society where normalcy and conformity isn't demonized.

A model citizen for the Left would be an illegal or barely legal Mexican who gets up at noon rolling over to give his boyfriend a good morning kiss, he would put on his dress and lipstick and rush off by 1:30pm to make his appointment at the welfare office where he would take his 'morning' dump next to a 14 year old girl in the ladies room. He's shameless and brags about the EBT card that taxpayers send him every month. He takes great pride in counting on others to survive. He fathers many children with multiple baby mamas. He would never be around to teach his children anything as he's way too busy smoking weed and drinking 40's. He would have an arrest record and this guy feels he's way too smart to believe in God or go to Church.

Folks, I am not making this up...sift through the forums here...you'll quickly find out who and what are championed by which party.
You are describing the 1950's. I do not deny the majority of the under employed Trump base would like to do what you say. But they do not have and are not willing to get the skills required for the jobs of 2017.
They blame many things for not having jobs but they need to look at themselves and get the skills.
. How long has the left been resetting the doorways to opportunity in this country, otherwise by setting up false overrated job requirements to get into a job ?? They do this so only the leftist so called fake intellectuals qualify for the positions. Now why do they do this ??? We know this to be the case after research, because the application doesn't match the character of the individual in which ends up being empowered by the job through the application process. I mean let's get real here folks, most jobs in the country can be operated by a good educated 8th grader who has the potential to have on the job skills training that increases one's chances to even show more of their natural God given abilities from birth, but only if can get through the fake doorways the leftist have put in their way. I mean you can't change a nation into a leftist nation without taking over the doorways in this country, and then placing leftist monitors at each and everyone of them that had been taken over by the left. What do you think the federal doorway has done for the left over the years ?? That's right, now you all might be catching on.

Last edited:
Where is my Trump-phone?

Obama gave out Obama-phones...

....fair is fair...
Oh wow. They got a phone? So they could find work? Such horrible people. A phone is so much.

Oh yeah, that's what they are doing with their phone, looking for work. In fact I had a delivery in the hood the other day. There were six of them standing around drinking out of bags; probably discussing all their job interviews. :badgrin::badgrin:
I have a good job I hate, but it's a good job that pays the bills. If I had showed up in shorts they would not have hired me. I worked 25 years of my life wearing shorts. I didn't have long pants to wear that fit me. I've gained 260 pounds in that 25 years. Found a pair of long pants and got the job. Now I wear shorts to work and they love me. Got no teeth, can't afford dental, can't afford long pants, but they love me and my rent is getting paid.
There is always canned cheese..

Sure....like Club Med Fantasies Inc. hired you as program director.
At least in the laundry room...

The base looks down on education. They deny the skills required for jobs in the 21st century. The base is a majority white. They feel whites are being discriminated against.
The base is a culture that is passing on their mind set and problems to their children.

To such as they who do you think has appeal; those who say "Your jobs are gone, line up for foodstamps" or those who say "Gonna bust my gut to get you jobs!!".

Greg

The base does not look down on education. looks down on a Liberal education.
waste of money to learn music appreciation, gender studies, pe, etc. If you are going to spend the taxpayers money spend it teaching skills that will make them money, math, logic, strategy, marketing strategies, accounting, trade skills, etc. These universities and colleges are teaching the wrong shit.
. Well a small percentage of cultural studies (music and creative morally based studies) is ok, but what the left has done is prioritized so many idiotic things over the things in which you speak, and that is why the loonie left has to be pushed back, and deprioritized in the education of our children.

Last edited:
That's right, little LibTard Wanker...

Keep throwin' rocks at Whitey, and callin' em a basket of deplorables...

I mean, that worked so well for ya'll in 2016, didn't it?

Keep it up... that'll keep you on the sidelines in 2018, 2020, and 2022, as well...

You Leftist a$$holes never learn, do you?
It is under-educated and under employed whites.Not all whites. They have legitimate complaints and concerns but they are chasing the wrong answers.
Unfortunately in today's world if you are willing to work hard it does not guarantee a living wage. It requires 21st century skills.
Robots are doing many of the jobs hard working Americans used to do. There are people in other countries that are willing to work very hard and work for dirt wages. This is not going to change.
We need to direct all hard working people to the right skills.
To promise that jobs will come back with current skills is a lie.

The base does not look down on education. looks down on a Liberal education.
waste of money to learn music appreciation, gender studies, pe, etc. If you are going to spend the taxpayers money spend it teaching skills that will make them money, math, logic, strategy, marketing strategies, accounting, trade skills, etc. These universities and colleges are teaching the wrong shit.
. Well a small percentage of cultural studies (music and creative morally based studies) is ok, but what the left has done is prioritized so many idiotic things over the things in which you speak, and that is why the loonie left has to be pushed back, and deprioritized in the education of our children.
Some on the left have provided hand outs not hand up. Minorities have had greater challenges. They need a hand up not a hand out.

The under educated and under employed whites need a hand up. Trump is not providing a hand up he is lying to them that he will bring back an economy they can thrive in. He is a con man. The over educated and over employed whites are going to gain the most from Trump policies.

That's right, little LibTard Wanker...

Keep throwin' rocks at Whitey, and callin' em a basket of deplorables...

I mean, that worked so well for ya'll in 2016, didn't it?

Keep it up... that'll keep you on the sidelines in 2018, 2020, and 2022, as well...

You Leftist a$$holes never learn, do you?
It is under-educated and under employed whites.Not all whites...
That is what you mean. That is not what they hear. This selective hearing is compounded again and again by the venom and arrogance accompany such labeling.

...They have legitimate complaints and concerns but they are chasing the wrong answers...
Who are you to declare thus?

...Unfortunately in today's world if you are willing to work hard it does not guarantee a living wage. It requires 21st century skills...
True.

...Robots are doing many of the jobs hard working Americans used to do...
True.

...There are people in other countries that are willing to work very hard and work for dirt wages...
True.

...This is not going to change...
True.

...We need to direct all hard working people to the right skills...
True.

...To promise that jobs will come back with current skills is a lie.
True.

Right Wingers are almost as full of $hit as Leftists.

Republicans are the party of the downtrodden

LOL

republicans will take anyone stupid enough to slit their own economic throats on a con to give more tax cuts to the rich and corporations.

Remember WMD in Iraq? Yep they talked you into wrapping yourself in the Flag, claiming they were doing it for 9/11, while they cut trump's taxes.

Let me offer some real world clarity and outline the distinct differences between the parties.
A model citizen for the Right would be one who gets up at 5:30am rolling over to give his WIFE a good morning kiss, he goes to work, is self funded, he takes great pride in never imposing himself on others. He exhausts all effort leading his family and raising his children. He teaches morality, family values and the paramount importance of responsibility and accountability. He goes to Church on Sundays and spends his life becoming and doing better. He expects and appreciates law and order, he's patriotic and respects American heritage. He prefers a likeminded society where normalcy and conformity isn't demonized.

A model citizen for the Left would be an illegal or barely legal Mexican who gets up at noon rolling over to give his boyfriend a good morning kiss, he would put on his dress and lipstick and rush off by 1:30pm to make his appointment at the welfare office where he would take his 'morning' dump next to a 14 year old girl in the ladies room. He's shameless and brags about the EBT card that taxpayers send him every month. He takes great pride in counting on others to survive. He fathers many children with multiple baby mamas. He would never be around to teach his children anything as he's way too busy smoking weed and drinking 40's. He would have an arrest record and this guy feels he's way too smart to believe in God or go to Church.

Folks, I am not making this up...sift through the forums here...you'll quickly find out who and what are championed by which party.
:blahblah:

So why are these God fearing church going hard working people always complaining how screwed over they are? How they can't get good jobs or make decent wages and the government takes everything they make in taxes?

The men complain they can't get laid, and that women are all bitches. Immigrants took their jobs, and the corporations sent the rest of their jobs overseas.

If life is so good for these self sufficient folks who look out for themselves and their families, and life is good, what are they so pissed off about?

So why are these God fearing church going hard working people always complaining how screwed over they are? How they can't get good jobs or make decent wages and the government takes everything they make in taxes?

The men complain they can't get laid, and that women are all bitches. Immigrants took their jobs, and the corporations sent the rest of their jobs overseas.

If life is so good for these self sufficient folks who look out for themselves and their families, and life is good, what are they so pissed off about?

Sounds to me like you've been reading too much huffington post.

So you are not a paid troll? Or are you like Matthew smoke a bong and just post ridiculous stuff.

Democrats are not friends to the working poor with their pro amnesty bullshit. They're chasing after votes and getting more low wage earners to compete with real americans who should be voting Republican.

What are you reading? These are common complaints by the left. If somebody is not making good wages, why would they complain about how much the government takes? The only people that complain about that are those with higher incomes; the people who actually pay income taxes.

No, liberals claim that Republicans are the ones that sent their jobs overseas. Name one Republican who complained about getting laid or that women are all bitches.

What are you reading? These are common complaints by the left. If somebody is not making good wages, why would they complain about how much the government takes? The only people that complain about that are those with higher incomes; the people who actually pay income taxes.

No, liberals claim that Republicans are the ones that sent their jobs overseas. Name one Republican who complained about getting laid or that women are all bitches.
*raise hand*

That's the funny part indeed!

They voted to send in the clown

Democrats are not friends to the working poor with their pro amnesty bullshit. They're chasing after votes and getting more low wage earners to compete with real americans who should be voting Republican.

It's all part of the bigger plot.

What Democrats are trying to do is make whites a minority in this country. Why? Because every other group outside of whites vote a majority Democrat.

The Jewish vote a majority Democrat. The Asians vote a majority Democrat. Middle-Eastern people vote a majority Democrat. Hispanics vote a majority Democrat. Blacks? Forget about it. They vote almost totally Democrat.

So once they can get us out of the way, it paves the path for a single-party rule in this country. This is why they fight for more immigrants so strongly. This is why they are resisting things like getting rid of sanctuary cities. It's also why they stopped Kate's Law. Kate's law would have given criminal immigrants a minimum of five years in prison if they return after their deportation. The Democrats want a single-party government so badly, they are willing to keep criminals in this country.

What Democrats are trying to do is make whites a minority in this country. Why? Because every other group outside of whites vote a majority Democrat.

The Jewish vote a majority Democrat. The Asians vote a majority Democrat. Middle-Eastern people vote a majority Democrat. Hispanics vote a majority Democrat. Blacks? Forget about it. They vote almost totally Democrat.

So once they can get us out of the way, it paves the path for a single-party rule in this country. This is why they fight for more immigrants so strongly. This is why they are resisting things like getting rid of sanctuary cities. It's also why they stopped Kate's Law. Kate's law would have given criminal immigrants a minimum of five years in prison if they return after their deportation. The Democrats want a single-party government so badly, they are willing to keep criminals in this country.

Republicans want a whites only country so badly that they're willing to side with the Nazis and the KKK.

Republicans want a whites only country so badly that they're willing to side with the Nazis and the KKK.

They did? When was that?

Who are these people you speak of?
You sound awfully matter of fact...surely you've polled thousands to make such claims...right?
You can't be referring to a FEW you've exchanged dialogue with on an internet forum with full anonymity...right?

Forum List

Back