Republicans are still pushing the Hillary/uranium/Russia conspiracy.

“Republicans are still pushing the Hillary/uranium/Russia conspiracy.”

Of course they are.

It’s a ridiculous attempt to deflect from Trump’s many failures and many legal problems.
look its drive-by jones...........off to another thread to do another drive-by...
And yet you’re the worst one here of anyone. Absolutely the worst. Go figure.
am i?....show me were i do drive-by posts?...or is this just more dean talk?.........

She’s going to jail
Trump will go to jail before Hillary does.
Trump deleted 30 thousand emails? Lol
Trump doesn’t have to delete emails to hide anything. He just orders Americans out of the oval office, invites Russian spies in, and gives them whatever they ask for.
We have pictures taken by the Russian press. We know that this is true.
Omg breaking news!! Evidence?? lol oppppps

Of course they are.

It’s a ridiculous attempt to deflect from Trump’s many failures and many legal problems.
look its drive-by jones...........off to another thread to do another drive-by...
am i?....show me were i do drive-by posts?...or is this just more dean talk?.........
The question isn’t when you do, it’s when you don’t.

Of course they are.

when i dont do drive-by posts?....thats the question?...you will have to explain that one....

Of course they are.

when i dont do drive-by posts?....thats the question?...you will have to explain that one....
These are what drive by posts look like:

lefties always pick on the gay....and yet they "claim" they like them....

does she have a nice body?....any pics?....

he is like the jerk who calls you a name and then runs....

What’s hilarious is the poster that actually does that.
Can you think of who that is?

hey dipshit....everyone of those guys want to make a buck...if you are to stupid to figure that out maybe you should go see the backstreet boys and ask them why they are reforming....

hey dipshit....everyone of those guys want to make a buck...if you are to stupid to figure that out maybe you should go see the backstreet boys and ask them why they are reforming....
you have no idea what you are talking about do you?....learn what a drive-by post is....geezus dean are you that dense?...

you have no idea what you are talking about do you?....learn what a drive-by post is....geezus dean are you that dense?...
vHdrinZ.gif

What's the definition of a drive-by post?
  • One that is devoid of substance ("+1" anyone?).
  • One that attempts to advance an agenda without intelligent back-up.
  • One that has no intelligent content.
What's the definition of a cut-n-paste post (another form of a drive-by)?
  • One that contains a link and no meaningful commentary on the link.
  • One that contains a sentence or two from an article (cut-n-pasted) and no commentary on the article. Entire articles are banned by TFL's copyright policy.
  • One that contains both a link and a sentence or two from an article, but has no commentary.
The above applies equally to individual posts within a thread, or to the starting post of a thread itself.

When all you do is to cut-n-paste an entire article, you are violating someones copyright. Post only 1 (one) paragraph of the article (at most, 3 or 4 sentences). Include the link to the original article and summarize why the article is meaningful.

Copying an entire article may set you up for a copyright violation, and subsequent court costs. It may also cause TFL to be sued.

----------

Hope that helped.

So let's try it again:

he is like the jerk who calls you a name and then runs....(this one is probably the least drive by. But I posted it because this was so relevant to your "dipship" post)

vHdrinZ.gif
2umnr4.jpg

So let's try it again:

he is like the jerk who calls you a name and then runs....(this one is probably the least drive by. But I posted it because this was so relevant to your "dipship" post)

dean quit following me around....i told you....i will not let you suck my dick....now go back to your fucking basement....and leave the kids alone...

So let's try it again:

so let me tell you what a drive-by post is....so you dont go to bed ignorant ....its where a poster at an internet forum enters, makes a post, only to disappear immediately after....just like your supposed buddy jones does.....its ok dean someone your age needs to learn about this new invention....

It’s beginning to look like Republicans just hate Hillary. They have no problem working with Russia or Saudi Arabia. They just don’t like Hillary doing it, whether or not she did.

Republicans are still pushing the Hillary/uranium/Russia conspiracy.

THE HILLARY CLINTON RUSSIA URANIUM ONE CONSPIRACY THEORY DOESN’T MAKE ANY SENSE

According to the conspiracy theory, Clinton received money from several people affiliated with the uranium mine deal, and then pushed the CFIUS to approve it in return.

The problem is, that’s not how CFIUS works. Clinton’s vote would have been only one of nine, as the reviews are run by the Treasury Department and other Cabinet secretaries get to weigh in.

The secretary of state is one, and frankly not usually a very powerful, member of the committee,” said Steve Grundman, a fellow at the Atlantic Council who dealt with CFIUS reviews while serving in the Pentagon in the 1990s. “You have to remember with CFIUS, the first letter stands for the committee.”

Also, Cabinet secretaries almost never deal with the committee themselves, instead delegating to underlings. For Clinton, that delegate was the assistant secretary of state for economic and business affairs, Jose Fernandez.

Secretary Clinton never intervened with me on any CFIUS matter,” Fernandez told Time in 2015. Two former State Department officials who served under Clinton told Newsweek that Clinton would have been notified of a CFIUS decision only if there were disagreement among members of the committee, which would push a final decision to the president. The CFIUS decision on the Uranium One deal, however, was unanimous—all nine representatives agreed to approve it.

The Hillary Clinton Uranium One conspiracy theory doesn't make any sense

Mueller's charges have Republicans freaking out over a report tying Hillary Clinton to a Russian uranium deal

In following Breitbart News editor Peter Schewizer's 2015 book "Clinton Cash."

Trump has a history of dubious claims about the deal.

On the campaign trail in October 2016, Trump said that Clinton gave uranium to Russia "for a big payment," a claim that The Washington Post said was inaccurate.

In a 2016 piece, The Washington Post's fact checker noted that although the State Department was one agency that had approval over the 2010 deal, there's no evidence Clinton herself had significant influence over it:

"There is no evidence Clinton herself got involved in the deal personally, and it is highly questionable that this deal even rose to the level of the secretary of state. Theoretically, as Schweizer says, Clinton could have intervened. But even then, it ultimately would have been Obama's decision whether to suspend or block the deal."

Mueller's charges have Republicans freaking out over a report tying Hillary Clinton to a Russian uranium deal

You are a fool if you think that hilary was only one vote of 9 considering they all believed she was going to be the next President and knew that she was a vindictive bitch who retaliates against any who cross her.....

"There is no evidence Clinton herself got involved in the deal personally

She destroyed 33,000 emails kept on a secret, illegal server, you fool.......where do you think she kept the evidence before she destroyed it? You guys are so F*****g gullible...
I’m curious. What is it you imagine was in her emails? Help from Vladimir?
Among other things classified material she repeatedly claimed never to have either received or sent.

It Exists: DOJ Finds Letter Ordering Scrutiny of Uranium One, Hillary Clinton

The existence of a letter documenting Sessions’ directive that the DOJ revisit probes of Trump’s top political foe is a surprise because a department lawyer said in court last year that senior officials insisted it didn’t exist. The liberal nonprofit American Oversight obtained the letter through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request they filed on Nov. 22, 2017––the same day Whitaker emailed Sessions’ letter to Huber.

-------------

Was that Whitaker's last kiss on the way out?

I wonder what this leads too.

Probably just more BS, like when Trump claimed Obama was having his phones tapped.

Turns out, it was the Chinese:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/24/chinese-spies-are-reportedly-listening-to-trumps-phone-calls.html

China and Russia listen in on Trump's personal phone calls: NYT

Turns out Trump was right. His phone was being monitored. But not by the US. But by his friends, Russia and China.

You could never make this stuff up. Not in a million years.

Trump’s cronies are in secret talks to sell nuclear tech to Saudi. The risks are clear

House investigates 'White House plan' to share nuclear technology with Saudis

Remember, it was Saudi Arabians headed by bin Laden that brought down the World Trade Center.

And now Republicans want to sell them nuclear technology?

Or do they want to just give it away?

The same way Trump gave away secret material to the Russians in the oval office?

It’s beginning to look like Republicans just hate Hillary. They have no problem working with Russia or Saudi Arabia. They just don’t like Hillary doing it, whether or not she did.
Deflecting and derailing the thread in the OP....TFF! :auiqs.jpg:
So you’re saying that Republicans aren’t still pushing their Hillary/uranium/Russia conspiracy?
I'm saying that you can't even remain on the chosen topic in your own dopey thread. :laughing0301:

Deantard embarrassing himself yet again.:eusa_clap:

Republicans are still pushing the Hillary/uranium/Russia conspiracy

To the Left, every raw, crooked deal ever committed by Hillary and Obama and widely documented forwards and back is nothing but a conspiracy and an ant hill to be forgotten about. To even bring it up is to dwell on the past.

... and To the Left, every wild, unsubstantiated rumor made up by their own factions about Trump is a dyed in wool, hard as concrete crime against humanity demanding an 11 year Mueller investigation with FBI raids at 3AM and kicked down doors. No stone upturned too small, no law broken is going too far in the relentless effort to find a crime to fit the charge.

THAT MUST BE WHY the right only needs go back 2-3 years to find documented and proven treasonous crimes against the USA by Hillarama, while needing to go back 15 YEARS to dig up some secretly taped, unauthorized video of dirt to try to embarrass Trump with, like it was some national event.

And at that, they still fail.

Forum List

Back