Republicans Are Eating Their Own

There seems to be a lot of this going around lately. Is it directed by TFG? Having surrogates attack potential 2024 rivals?
Americans are being left to the tender mercies of demons and you want to ignore that for THIS? I don't think so, Cletus. Your party and the senile fool you installed through fraud is going to own this catastrophe FOREVER. The images we'll be seeing in the coming weeks and months should make EVERY American sick to their stomachs of Biden and his enablers.

When your entire enterprise is based on lies and obfuscation, how long can you expect it to keep from all crashing down one day? The GOP is a Bernie Madoff ponzi scheme, and you can only keep it under control for so long. Once is begins to leak, it starts to leak everywhere.
Ironic! Are you even slightly aware of what's going on in Afghanistan right now?

Your sense of self awareness seems to be utterly missing. Amazing!

When your entire enterprise is based on lies and obfuscation, how long can you expect it to keep from all crashing down one day? The GOP is a Bernie Madoff ponzi scheme, and you can only keep it under control for so long. Once is begins to leak, it starts to leak everywhere.
speaking of leaks has kamala checked joes depends recently

There seems to be a lot of this going around lately. Is it directed by TFG? Having surrogates attack potential 2024 rivals?

I would rather watch this than whats happening to the americans biden is leaving behind in Afghanistan,,

but since I have morals I will stay focused on real issues like that,,

Of course you mean just like Democrats eating their own... Case in point, a Democrat State Attorney General going after a Democrat governor... Andrew Cuomo....

Forum List

Back