Republicans are corrupt

Latest republican casualty, the RNC head financier. Paid over a mil to cover up his affair and her abortion. Conservative values!
5119886bv.jpg

That is Jabba The Hut's Jared Kushner.

Latest republican casualty, the RNC head financier. Paid over a mil to cover up his affair and her abortion. Conservative values!
5119886bv.jpg
Michael Cohen, mob lawyer, brokered that $1.6 million deal with the woman. He’s also an RNC Finance Co-Chair.

So one RNC Finance Co-Chair has to quit because of an affair, an abortion, and a payoff, while the other RNC Finance Co-Chair has been raided by the FBI and is likely going to prison or will be flipping on Trump to stay out of prison.

And wingnuts keep going back to a consensual blowjob as if it’s in the same league with Republican criminality. :21:

A reminder of past administrations.

View attachment 187982

That meme must be going around the Internet. One of my crazy Bernie Sanders friends just posted that on Facebook
If a factual table of information is a meme, you go with that. Whatever makes you feel better. :laugh:

Which brings me to my next question. You know that it’s factual? Did you actually fact check this or did you just simply regurgitate it because it said what you wanted to hear? We all know Occupy Democrats is a bastion of honesty

View attachment 187982

That meme must be going around the Internet. One of my crazy Bernie Sanders friends just posted that on Facebook
If a factual table of information is a meme, you go with that. Whatever makes you feel better. :laugh:

Which brings me to my next question. You know that it’s factual? Did you actually fact check this or did you just simply regurgitate it because it said what you wanted to hear? We all know Occupy Democrats is a bastion of honesty
The presidency of Ronald Reagan in the United States was marked by multiple scandals, resulting in the investigation, indictment, or conviction of over 138 administration officials, the largest number for any U.S. president.[1]

Reagan administration scandals - Wikipedia

View attachment 187982
Republicans are corrupt

Just repubicans......? Really.....?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No, that's your interpretation, your question does not refute the claim. How's that swamp doing, has it been cleaned up yet?
Soooo, you actually think I'm a Frump supporter........ Figures...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Not necessarily, corruption is universal (Power tends to corrupt). I've seen the chart, more R Administrations have had more members convicted of crimes.

Why aren't more Republican's holding Trump accountable? That's not a question directed to you, but other readers.

View attachment 187982
Republicans are corrupt

No, that's your interpretation, your question does not refute the claim. How's that swamp doing, has it been cleaned up yet?
Soooo, you actually think I'm a Frump supporter........ Figures...... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Not necessarily, corruption is universal (Power tend to corrupt). I've seen the chart, more R Administrations have had more members convicted of crimes.

Why aren't more Republican's holding Trump accountable? That's not a question directed to you, but other readers.
Politics...... Duh, uh........ The exact same answer I would give the far right asking the same question about Dems.......

View attachment 187982
Republicans are corrupt

You’re a Republican supporter. They’ve controlled the House, which controls all monetary spending, for 18 of the past 22 years. That’s when the debt went through the roof. If they wanted to control spending instead of engaging in corruption (see KBR, Blackwater, Halliburton, etc.) they had every opportunity and all the power.

Or, maybe you’re just saying you were fine with the swamp.

View attachment 187982
Republicans are corrupt

You’re a Republican supporter. They’ve controlled the House, which controls all monetary spending, for 18 of the past 22 years. That’s when the debt went through the roof. If they wanted to control spending instead of engaging in corruption (see KBR, Blackwater, Halliburton, etc.) they had every opportunity and all the power.

Or, maybe you’re just saying you were fine with the swamp.

I support Rescumlipans........ Really? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Politics is a joke and politicians and political hacks are the punch line....... How do you like being the punch line.....?

Forum List

Back