Republican women organize to support Clinton

BlackAsCoal

Gold Member
Oct 13, 2008
excerpt --

Their motivation? Stop Donald Trump.

"It's really important that Republican leaders, especially Republican women leaders, stand up right now and say we're not OK with Trump representing our party," said Jennifer Lim, a group founder who works at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and has spent much of her life volunteering for Republican causes and campaigns. "This is not a position I ever wanted to find myself in. But it's important that when things like this happen that people speak up."

Lim's role as a leader within the new group is independent of her day job. But earlier this week,the Chamber clashed with Trump over his embrace of protectionist trade policies, which the business group opposes.

Over the next several months, members of Republican Women for Hillary plan to provide cover for Republicans looking to speak out against Trump, whose surprising rise has torn the party apart.

Faced with a choice between Clinton and Trump, some Republicans have begrudgingly agreed to support him while others are simply opting out of the election. But for these women who founded the group, (and one man who has joined in solidarity), Trump's bombastic style, offensive rhetoric toward women and minorities, slapdash policy "suggestions" risk destroying the party.

This is the post-primary Never Trump movement in action. Their new organization, which is not affiliated with the Clinton campaign, is part support group and part activist hub: They intend to host off-the-record social events for like-minded conservatives and sponsor get-out-the-vote efforts for Clinton. They started in May by launching accounts on Facebook and Twitter and are planning to make an appearance at the Democratic Convention in Philadelphia next month.
Republican women organize to support Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

No conservative will support Hillary. The thing left tatrds still don't get is not all Republicans are conservative, many are just as liberal/big government as Democrats, which is exactly why the primaries turned out the way they did. People are sick of it so the liberals in the GOP can go support the corruption, no loss there.

excerpt --

Their motivation? Stop Donald Trump.

"It's really important that Republican leaders, especially Republican women leaders, stand up right now and say we're not OK with Trump representing our party," said Jennifer Lim, a group founder who works at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and has spent much of her life volunteering for Republican causes and campaigns. "This is not a position I ever wanted to find myself in. But it's important that when things like this happen that people speak up."

Lim's role as a leader within the new group is independent of her day job. But earlier this week,the Chamber clashed with Trump over his embrace of protectionist trade policies, which the business group opposes.

Over the next several months, members of Republican Women for Hillary plan to provide cover for Republicans looking to speak out against Trump, whose surprising rise has torn the party apart.

Faced with a choice between Clinton and Trump, some Republicans have begrudgingly agreed to support him while others are simply opting out of the election. But for these women who founded the group, (and one man who has joined in solidarity), Trump's bombastic style, offensive rhetoric toward women and minorities, slapdash policy "suggestions" risk destroying the party.

This is the post-primary Never Trump movement in action. Their new organization, which is not affiliated with the Clinton campaign, is part support group and part activist hub: They intend to host off-the-record social events for like-minded conservatives and sponsor get-out-the-vote efforts for Clinton. They started in May by launching accounts on Facebook and Twitter and are planning to make an appearance at the Democratic Convention in Philadelphia next month.
Republican women organize to support Hillary Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

Former “Fox & Friends” co-host Gretchen Carlson alleged in an explosive lawsuit filed Wednesday that Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes fired her for rebuffing his sexual advances and challenging a sexist newsroom culture.

Former Fox News Host Gretchen Carlson Files Sexual Harassment Suit Against Roger Ailes

Even Republican women know Republican men suck.

No conservative will support Hillary. The thing left tatrds still don't get is not all Republicans are conservative, many are just as liberal/big government as Democrats, which is exactly why the primaries turned out the way they did. People are sick of it so the liberals in the GOP can go support the corruption, no loss there.
Then why didn't you vote for a conservative Republican? Instead you nominated a pro choice social liberal who's economically fiscally conservative. I got news for you. They are all fiscally conservative.

But now funny I didn't know the new Tariff in town Trump was a conservative. Is he? Are Tariff's conservative? Bullshit!

Then why didn't you vote for a conservative Republican? Instead you nominated a pro choice social liberal who's economically fiscally conservative. I got news for you. They are all fiscally conservative.

But now funny I didn't know the new Tariff in town Trump was a conservative. Is he? Are Tariff's conservative? Bullshit!
He had it wrapped up before I even voted. Are bad trade deals Democrat?

Forum List

Back