He Must Have Wanted To Talk About Golf & Grandkids REALLY Bad...

Nobody knew this was coming. We just knew to be aware there were other events going on. There was no planned meeting. It was just chance contact. The fact is, he just started walking over. I don’t think it was pre-arranged. He just started walking over and [even her security] can’t tell him, ‘you can’t do that.’ He walked in her plane for at least 20 to 25 minutes and the FBI is standing face to face with the Secret Service and just chatting on the hot tarmac like, ‘what the hell.’

It was a 'chance' meeting because Slick Willy delayed his flight to make the encounter happen, as the article says...a meeting the day before the Benghazi Report came out.

I am sure it wasn't mentioned, either, though ... just grandkids and golf. :p

Nobody knew this was coming. We just knew to be aware there were other events going on. There was no planned meeting. It was just chance contact. The fact is, he just started walking over. I don’t think it was pre-arranged. He just started walking over and [even her security] can’t tell him, ‘you can’t do that.’ He walked in her plane for at least 20 to 25 minutes and the FBI is standing face to face with the Secret Service and just chatting on the hot tarmac like, ‘what the hell.’

Since he waited on the tarmac for her plane to land there was foreknowledge of the meeting. Sorry I don't believe the story that Lynch and him are BFFs and were just exchanging recipes.

A person would have to be terminally naive to believe the meeting was just happenstance. ..... :cool:

Never convince their supporters of that/

th

You're really a liberal sucker.

I didn't write that.......it came from Breitbart if it makes you happy

I didn't write that.......it came from Breitbart if it makes you happy
What difference does that make?

You would have to be so up the ass of the Democrat party to try to make a case that this meeting between Bill Clinton
and the AG was just an innocent chance encounter.....

Come on Libs....
Why bother to sell this crap.
You really expect us to believe this was just a chat about nothing...

Maybe Bill Clinton found out the plane he was on ran out of those little
bags of snacks and he went over to Lynch's plane to mooch some....

Bill clinton with bag.jpg

Makes a bit more sense...Then he just wanted to chat a bit.

Forum List

Back