Republican top priority.....Raise taxes on the poor

The poor essentially pay 0 federal taxes so I'd have no problem if they had skin in the game for once
Then you too will need to pay more in taxes.

If a poor couple only make 20k and that 20k or so, is not taxable due to the standard deductions and personal exemptions.....

Then the first 20k that a millionaire couple or the first 20k of a middle class couple, WILL NOT BE TAX FREE EITHER.... so all of us couples will then be taxed on the first 20 k we make, just so we can feel GOOD about those poorest among us, having this so called "stake in the game"....(which is absolutely ridiculous, because everyone pays taxes to our government, state and federal, one way or another. And taxes is the LEAST important thing on who to vote for as our congress critters. Protecting the constitution, foreign affairs, defense of the nation, immigration reform, internal investment of the Nation, Social Security reform, Health care reform etc etc etc)

You know NOT what you wish for....

And might I remind you that the saying, so important to the foundation of our Nation was:

No taxation without Representation

it was NOT

No Representation without taxation.

illegals don't pay taxes period... they don't file they are illegals ...they would neen a social security number ... big companies don't pay taxes do to their right off... whats your point???? are you saying we need to take away company write offs along with children being written off ???? is that what you're trying to say here

Its not rocket science, the poor and illegals take money out of my pocket and put it in their pocket.
lets look at who takes out more ... many companies like GE and so on don't pay billions of dollars of taxes that they don't pay that you as a tax payer end up having to pay ... you're pissed off at a person who makes 15000 dollars a year and pays nothing on his 2500 dollars that he wrote off??? really this is what makes you pissed off or are you being duped by the right and don't realize it

GE earned their money, they are entitled to keep it just as I earned mine and should be entitled to keep mine. Here's an idea why doesn't the greedy creep left keep their hands off what's mine and earn their own money.
by writing off their expences is earning their money???? how do you come to your conclusion that they earn their own money... when you pay billions of dollars to let them earn their money... we pay for the roads they drive their trucks on ...we pay for the gas and repairs for those trucks ,,, hell we even pay for their trucks that they dirve on the roads we pay for ... we pay to up date their plants to build the prouduct they sell ... and you say they earn their money ??? how did you come to that conclusion

Let me respond to each of your points...

Yes
Its obvious to any sane person
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Yes
I'm not a whacko freak liberal drone.
that goodness for that .. you're just a tyical moronic republican
... you bitch about the least cost to the country and let the highest cost to the country slip by you .... welfare is .008% of the national budget ... corporation deductions are 40% of the national budget ... you would rather bitch about the .008%,
typical moronic republican loser

The poor often get more back than they even paid in taxes via child tax credits and other wealth redistribution schemes. Hell even illegals get a refund using this child tax credit scheme and they are not even legally entitled to the tax credit, its pure fraud.
illegals don't pay taxes period... they don't file they are illegals ...they would neen a social security number ... big companies don't pay taxes do to their right off... whats your point???? are you saying we need to take away company write offs along with children being written off ???? is that what you're trying to say here
P.S.
I feel companies shouldn't be allowed to write off anything.... I feel people who deside to have children shouldn't be allowed to writen them off too... i feel you having children is your choice, you should pay for them not me ... as for a company paying for their expences to run that company they should pay it not me ..

You should attend business school, then your opinions would change.
no my opinion would not change ...you complain about the poor getting freebees, but its fine if a corporation gets freebees ....the difference is the corporation is screwing the tax payer a 100000 times more then any welfare family ever could ... yet you would rather go after them because they eat at McDonalds or bought them a bottle of beer ...

If a corporation earns money isn't it their money? How is it a freebee keeping your own money you earned? Its crystal clear a welfare recipient did not earn the money, someone else earned that money and the government took it and gave it to the welfare recipient.
and the welfare recipient pays back 1.78 for every dollar they are given
if a poor person earns its money isn't it their money???? how is it a freebee if its their money ... the welfare person pays taxes too ... one other thing you assume that the poor are all on welfare, they are not ...

The Republican Party s top priority is to raise taxes on the poor. Literally. - The Week

Following their convincing victory in the 2014 elections, everyone is wondering what Republicans will do with their new majority in the Senate and House. Well, their policy agenda is becoming clear. It will be unrestrained class warfare against the poor.
This priority was made apparent over the last week during the negotiation of a colossal tax cut package. Senate Democrats and Republicans had been doing some low-key negotiations to renew a slew of tax cuts for corporations and lower- and middle-income Americans, according to reporting from Brian Faler and Rachel Bade at Politico.
Then President Obama announced his executive action on immigration. Enraged Republicans promptly took vengeance on all the goodies for the working poor (as well as for clean energy), cutting them out of the deal and proposing a raft of permanent tax cuts for corporations alone worth $440 billion over 10 years.

I have no intentions of reading 43 pages but how the hell is not giving someone tax cuts raising their taxes?

The poor in this country already don't pay anything, ad even if this passed, they still wouldn't pay anything.

Its not rocket science, the poor and illegals take money out of my pocket and put it in their pocket.
lets look at who takes out more ... many companies like GE and so on don't pay billions of dollars of taxes that they don't pay that you as a tax payer end up having to pay ... you're pissed off at a person who makes 15000 dollars a year and pays nothing on his 2500 dollars that he wrote off??? really this is what makes you pissed off or are you being duped by the right and don't realize it

GE earned their money, they are entitled to keep it just as I earned mine and should be entitled to keep mine. Here's an idea why doesn't the greedy creep left keep their hands off what's mine and earn their own money.
by writing off their expences is earning their money???? how do you come to your conclusion that they earn their own money... when you pay billions of dollars to let them earn their money... we pay for the roads they drive their trucks on ...we pay for the gas and repairs for those trucks ,,, hell we even pay for their trucks that they dirve on the roads we pay for ... we pay to up date their plants to build the prouduct they sell ... and you say they earn their money ??? how did you come to that conclusion

Yes
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Yes
... you bitch about the least cost to the country and let the highest cost to the country slip by you .... welfare is .008% of the national budget ... corporation deductions are 40% of the national budget ... you would rather bitch about the .008%,

For us to discuss this topic you would first need to understand what a corporate deduction is. I would recommend you attend business school but I don't think it would help in your case.

P.S.
I feel companies shouldn't be allowed to write off anything.... I feel people who deside to have children shouldn't be allowed to writen them off too... i feel you having children is your choice, you should pay for them not me ... as for a company paying for their expences to run that company they should pay it not me ..

no my opinion would not change ...you complain about the poor getting freebees, but its fine if a corporation gets freebees ....the difference is the corporation is screwing the tax payer a 100000 times more then any welfare family ever could ... yet you would rather go after them because they eat at McDonalds or bought them a bottle of beer ...

If a corporation earns money isn't it their money? How is it a freebee keeping your own money you earned? Its crystal clear a welfare recipient did not earn the money, someone else earned that money and the government took it and gave it to the welfare recipient.
if a poor person earns its money isn't it their money???? how is it a freebee if its their money ... the welfare person pays taxes too ... one other thing you assume that the poor are all on welfare, they are not ...

Ahahaha are you using that Nancy Pelosi calculator again?

The Republican Party s top priority is to raise taxes on the poor. Literally. - The Week

Following their convincing victory in the 2014 elections, everyone is wondering what Republicans will do with their new majority in the Senate and House. Well, their policy agenda is becoming clear. It will be unrestrained class warfare against the poor.
This priority was made apparent over the last week during the negotiation of a colossal tax cut package. Senate Democrats and Republicans had been doing some low-key negotiations to renew a slew of tax cuts for corporations and lower- and middle-income Americans, according to reporting from Brian Faler and Rachel Bade at Politico.
Then President Obama announced his executive action on immigration. Enraged Republicans promptly took vengeance on all the goodies for the working poor (as well as for clean energy), cutting them out of the deal and proposing a raft of permanent tax cuts for corporations alone worth $440 billion over 10 years.

I thought their top priority was to give more gov't money to the rich who finance their campaigns. You know? It's the whole 'one hand washes the other' kind of thing.

I'd raise taxes on them.

In my world, everyone pays at least 2% federal tax.....period. That is the minimum you pay. No deductions below that.

You clowns on the left are so high on telling us how we didn't build that....everyone did.

Well, I'd give them the chance to help build it.

2%.....

Yep. The victim angle again. Liberal's are the high and mighty saving poor folks from the Wicked Witch of the West and her flying GOP monkeys. same old tired line: "Republicans are meanies...waaaaaa."

Kick the lame and lazy off food stamps and out of public housing. Tell welfare queens to keep their legs together and stop fucking.

Yep. The victim angle again. Liberal's are the high and mighty saving poor folks from the Wicked Witch of the West and her flying GOP monkeys. same old tired line: "Republicans are meanies...waaaaaa."

The libs are always willing to tax somebody else (but themselves) to help somebody else (including themselves).

P.S.

Ahahaha are you using that Nancy Pelosi calculator again?
no dumb fuck ... its the CBO that made that statement, not Pelosi .... if you paid attention to whats going on in the world you would have known that... instead You would rather make a fool of your self, show us your stupidity... thats the repub-lie-clown way ... open mouth the say stupit shit... you've convinced us you've haven't any Idea of whats going on

Yes
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Wrong
Yes

For us to discuss this topic you would first need to understand what a corporate deduction is. I would recommend you attend business school but I don't think it would help in your case.
my point is its ok for a corporation to have these write off ... but when the poor has their write off you go crazy ... the poor pays very little in a taxes ... but the corporation gets billions of dollars of write offs and it fine with you to pay for it... you object to a write off for a poor person and it fine for as corporation ,and you pay for those write offs

Forum List

Back