Republican states rank at the bottom in nearly everything

Then why is everyone moving to them?

Because businesses can move their business elsewhere, pay less taxes, but still get workers who have benefited from the taxes being paid in other states.

The problem with the right is they cut a lot of taxes, but then they don't provide the services needed. This can survive for a certain time, but in the long term you get the list above.

A credible link would be proof of your OP.
Thanks for the links, but it all depends on the question being asked. For example, the states with the largest number of homeless are generally BLUE states, and with the least are red states.

1. California (151,278)
  2. New York (92,091)
  3. Florida (28,328)
  4. Texas (25,848)
  5. Washington (21,577)
  6. Massachusetts (18,471)
  7. Oregon (15,876)
  8. Pennsylvania (13,199)
  9. Georgia (10,443)
  10. Ohio (10,345)

The state with the least number is red, North Dakota.

Then again North Dakota doesn't have a large urban area. Largest city 124,000 people.

California has 48 cities bigger than that. Not only that it has WEATHER that attracts homeless people, whereas North Dakota's weather kills homeless people.

The problem with these stupid Moon Bats is that they live up upnorth and they vote for Democrats that fuck everything and then the Moon Bats move away because everything is fucked up. They come to Florida to get better government like lower taxes and more freedom but when the morons get here they still vote for Democrats. They are too dumb to know that it is Republican government that makes it a better state to move to.
Give us an example of what the northern moon bats have fucked up in Florida.

Great example is South Florida with all the Democrats that have moved down from shitholes like New York. High taxes, high cost of living, tremendous local restrictions and terrible corrupt government and is generally considered to be the shithole of Florida.

Or it's just warm

It is the armpit of america after all

Dry air is harsh on the old bones

It ain't just "warm". For about five to six months out of the year it is hot. Africa hot. Stay away. You will just be miserable here.

I like the north dude i'm not coming. If I did i certainly would stop at the carolinas at the latest lol

A little frost is good for the soul, being closer to the equator degenerates civilized qualities. That's true for everybody

Best to stay in the nice full temperate zones with actual winter

Florida ain't for pussies.

We have Africa hot summers, tremendous thunderstorms, hurricanes, vicious snakes, bugs and alligators. Now we even have big lizards that fall out the trees and boa constrictors.

If you don't have the courage then stay away.

Yea "pussies" running from the cold

Uh huh

Fucking delusional Floridians. It's 2021 the south is full of the soft

My wife is from Northern Indiana. Cold as hell, She came down here in 1969. It took her two winters to become acclimated to the weather and now she can't stand the cold.

If you want to see some real Yankee pussies go to any beach resort area. The stupid shits come down here and don't have enough sense to stay out of the sun and wind up huddle up in their motel rooms with third degree sunburn the first day they are here.

I had to move to Washington State for a job assignment. Seven years. You can have your cold, ice and snow. Only idiots live in that shit.

Dude just look all over the planet

Places too close to the equator are almost universally shit holes

It's a fact of human life

Eskimos are the smartest of all the native Americans....Because they lvie int eh cold

North EUropeans are smarter than southern Europeans....Pattern plays out over and over again

Even in the states all the evidence says people in the warmer places are more violent. I haven't seen any data that proves it lowers IQ but give it time

If Florida is a shithole how come so many millions of people from all over the world come here every year?

Probably because they're old and retired? Florida is filled with old people

It's not young people moving from NY to Florida

We are seeing a lot of people of all ages move in from other states. The greatest inflx is from the NE. Housing prices are sky rocketing now. I wish they would all stay back where they came from. Nothing more obnoxious than someone from the NE.

Louisiana is a shit hole

Thar's a fair opinion I don't mind you having.
The people suck, the food sucks, there's nothing to do or worth seeing.

Crap ... If there any reason you ever need to pass through Louisiana, make sure you get gas and snacks before you cross the State line.
Don't stop ... And if you get a flat tire, just roll on the rim until you get to Mississippi. Texas or Arkansas.

Safe Travels, and Have a Lovely Day.

Then why is everyone moving to them?
If everyone was moving to the red states that would mean that the blue states are empty, yet that is not the case. West Virginia has the highest population decline of all states and it is red.
People and companies are leaving California in record numbers

Clearly not EVERYONE always always leaves but it is fact that more are leaving blue states to red states than the other way around.

Uhaul rerquires reservations onths in advance for moving out of California and only because of demand. Anywhere else it is walk in and rent.

Similar things are happening in Washington and Oregon and even NY.

Forum List

Back