Republican party--in your face gender bias

I don't think the OP has idea how BAD Hillary would be as FIRST woman president. If she does for women what Obama has done FOR the Negro in the oval office NO woman will serve again before FOUR DECADES.

Obama has set the Negro of ANY party back 20 years. That's his heritage to his people. And Hillary? You counting on the thought that most if not all women want that stone around their necks.

At least I give women CREDIT for being smarter then that.
HC will be fine. She knows the drill. Stop wetting your panties.

I cannot tolerate this type of gender bias anymore, and it's time we as women the majority voting block in this country stand together & bury it forever. Therefore, I am crossing a party line and will be voting for Hillary Clinton in the General Election, and I hope that millions of other women, Republicans, Democrats & Independents will do the same. This glass ceiling has got to be shattered into pieces in order to set us all free.

Crying-Baby-001.jpg

A woman's right to an abortion is a SCOTUS issue. Whatever a presidential candidate's view on pro life or pro choice is irrelevant.

Many, many millions of American voters do not consider a candidate's respect for human life to be irrelevant.
Since they're not allowed to change a Supreme Court decision, it matters not a damn eh?

A president can't overturn a SCOTUS decision but Congress can legislate around it.
It can try, but the SC makes that final call as well...

Only if the case is brought. Look at the Miller case and then look at the assault weapons ban. If SCOTUS were the final word that ban never would have happened.

A woman's right to an abortion is a SCOTUS issue. Whatever a presidential candidate's view on pro life or pro choice is irrelevant.

Many, many millions of American voters do not consider a candidate's respect for human life to be irrelevant.
Since they're not allowed to change a Supreme Court decision, it matters not a damn eh?

A president can't overturn a SCOTUS decision but Congress can legislate around it.

Only if the case is brought. Look at the Miller case and then look at the assault weapons ban. If SCOTUS were the final word that ban never would have happened.
Pro-life shit always ends up at the SC, always.

I don't think the OP has idea how BAD Hillary would be as FIRST woman president. If she does for women what Obama has done FOR the Negro in the oval office NO woman will serve again before FOUR DECADES.

Obama has set the Negro of ANY party back 20 years. That's his heritage to his people. And Hillary? You counting on the thought that most if not all women want that stone around their necks.

At least I give women CREDIT for being smarter then that.
HC will be fine. She knows the drill. Stop wetting your panties.
I don't want "fine" for this job I want the BEST and that damn sure ain't her. "Fine" is when you settle for idiots. I want my government on an idiot free diet.

Don't you guys know that Trump is trolling the Republican party? He's making fools of Fox News, Republican leadership and Republican voters.

Trump is brilliant! Best psyops operation ever.

Pro-life shit always ends up at the SC, always.

Speaking of SC, do you think Lindsey Graham is a pitcher or a catcher?

Don't you guys know that Trump is trolling the Republican party? He's making fools of Fox News, Republican leadership and Republican voters.

Women don't really think a lot of Trump but go ahead and try to win without their support.

It is always amazing how little people really know about the party they support. For instance--most Republicans who are attached at the hip to right wing talk show hosts, ( & after 4 years) actually still believe that the reason Mitt Romney lost 4 years ago, is because he wasn't conservative enough. WRONG

Romney's fate was sealed long before he even became the nominee of the party. It was the Evangelical wing that dragged the party into abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is "legal-legiitimate" rape questions that secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama. Women--(the largest voting block in this country today) were basically offended into Barack Obama's ]\column.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

Republicans lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points and that is what secured a second term for Barack Obama.

Enter 2016--a favorite candidate of Republican women was dumped even though she more than qualified to be on the on the ABC debate just prior to the New Hampshire primary--and it becomes very apparent that the Republican Party as a serious gender bias issue. Now while the RNC is still pointing fingers at ABC--there is one thing that sticks out. The RNC primary responsibility has always been to insure that all candidates are treated equally and fairly. In this instance there is no fairness to be found. In fact they didn't lift a finger to help her.

And there is doubt that Hillary Clinton has sustained the same kind of assaults, the same kind of remarks--so maybe for the majority voting block in this country it's time to make a stand, regardless of what side of the isle you're on--to listen to Madelyn who stated: Any woman that will not support another woman deserves a special place in hell.

I cannot tolerate this type of gender bias anymore, and it's time we women has the majority voting block bury it forever. Therefore, I am crossing a party line and will be voting for Hillary Clinton in the General Election, and I hope that millions of other women will do the same.

Seriously, you're going to vote for the attack dog for a serial woman abuser and rapist. Hypocrisy much???

I am going to vote for Hillary Clinton, because she is a heck of a lot smarter than anything Republicans have produced.

Women don't really think a lot of Trump but go ahead and try to win without their support.

Feminists hate Trump but they hate everyone.

No actually Romney lost married women by double digits, younger single women by 36 points. Or should I say he didn't--but the Evangelical Reich wing of the party accomplished that one. For some reason mothers just can't think of their daughters getting raped and being forced into delivering a rape baby. Weird uh.
Missed your response...how many videos did you watch, Oreo?

It is always amazing how little people really know about the party they support. For instance--most Republicans who are attached at the hip to right wing talk show hosts, ( & after 4 years) actually still believe that the reason Mitt Romney lost 4 years ago, is because he wasn't conservative enough. WRONG

Romney's fate was sealed long before he even became the nominee of the party. It was the Evangelical wing that dragged the party into abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is "legal-legiitimate" rape questions that secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama. Women--(the largest voting block in this country today) were basically offended into Barack Obama's ]\column.

Republicans lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points and that is what secured a second term for Barack Obama.

Enter 2016--a favorite candidate of Republican women was dumped even though she more than qualified to be on the on the ABC debate just prior to the New Hampshire primary--and it becomes very apparent that the Republican Party as a serious gender bias issue. Now while the RNC is still pointing fingers at ABC--there is one thing that sticks out. The RNC primary responsibility has always been to insure that all candidates are treated equally and fairly. In this instance there is no fairness to be found. In fact they didn't lift a finger to help her.

And there is doubt that Hillary Clinton has sustained the same kind of assaults, the same kind of remarks--so maybe for the majority voting block in this country it's time to make a stand, regardless of what side of the isle you're on--to listen to Madelyn who stated: Any woman that will not support another woman deserves a special place in hell.

I cannot tolerate this type of gender bias anymore, and it's time we women has the majority voting block bury it forever. Therefore, I am crossing a party line and will be voting for Hillary Clinton in the General Election, and I hope that millions of other women will do the same.

Seriously, you're going to vote for the attack dog for a serial woman abuser and rapist. Hypocrisy much???

I am going to vote for Hillary Clinton, because she is a heck of a lot smarter than anything Republicans have produced.

It remains to be seen if she's smarter than 150 FBI agents, doesn't it? Can you say obstruction of justice, violations of the espionage act and public corruption? Oh, I almost forgot, include destruction of government property in that list.

It remains to be seen if she's smarter than 150 FBI agents, doesn't it? Can you say obstruction of justice, violations of the espionage act and public corruption? Oh, I almost forgot, include destruction of government property in that list.

I don't think she's running anything, I think Bill is.

Exactly, a politicians opinion on abortion about as significant as a mosquito on an elephants ass. But the Evangelical wing of the party wants to campaign on it, and politicians will cater to their support and donors.

Abortion has ended up killing the Republican party.

Forum List

Back