Republican Party: Champion of the People

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Because of a Donald Trump victory last November, and GOP leadership in the legislative branch, millions of Americans will be more secure because of an enforced border. Millions of Americans will get their jobs back due to fair trade and tax cuts. Millions of Americans will have better healthcare. What do Democrat elites care about? Gay marriage, Black Lives Matter cop killers, ILEGAL immigrants, and control by Big Brother central government.
President Trump's 100 Days of Historic Accomplishments

Last edited:
Sad Obama. It all comes crashing down.

th

They are no champion of the people. Any party who votes to put one's online history up for sale to advertisers, combines church and state, strips people of health care and wants to let employers require employees to submit DNA tests is an enemy of the people, not a champion.

They are no champion of the people. Any party who votes to put one's online history up for sale to advertisers, combines church and state, strips people of health care and wants to let employers require employees to submit DNA tests is an enemy of the people, not a champion.

Bernie?

Because of a Donald Trump victory last November, and GOP leadership in the legislative branch, millions of Americans will be more secure because of an enforced border. Millions of Americans will get their jobs back due to fair trade and tax cuts. Millions of Americans will have better healthcare. What do Democrat elites care about? Gay marriage, Black Lives Matter cop killers, ILEGAL immigrants, and control by Big Brother central government.
President Trump's 100 Days of Historic Accomplishments
^^^ :lol:

Anybody who thinks Republicans champion the people need to research H.R. 1313 and then get back to me.

Democrats = losers.

Democrats = losers.

Says the person who has an avatar of the last president to lose his bid for a second term.

The pendulum will swing back again to the Democratic side, and it can't happen fast enough.

The pendulum will swing back again to the Democratic side, and it can't happen fast enough.
If it took 1,000 years to happen - it would still be too fast. The Dumbocrats are a bunch of idiotic, power-hungry, fascist dimwits who hate America. I'll never understand why you hatriots don't just get the fuck out and never come back.

If it took 1,000 years to happen - it would still be too fast. The Dumbocrats are a bunch of idiotic, power-hungry, fascist dimwits who hate America. I'll never understand why you hatriots don't just get the fuck out and never come back.

Just because we don't agree with you and have different views doesn't mean we hate America.

I'm not Bernie, but I'm behind him 100%.
Shocking... In other words - you don't to have to hold a job and support yourself. :eusa_doh:
People who support Bernie come from all sorts of backgrounds and circumstances. There is no one size fit all with Bernie supporters.
Want to bet? There is ONE and only ONE type of Bernie supporter: the filthy, modern day hippie who doesn't want to hold a job.

anbs.jpg

I'm not Bernie, but I'm behind him 100%.
Shocking... In other words - you don't to have to hold a job and support yourself. :eusa_doh:
People who support Bernie come from all sorts of backgrounds and circumstances. There is no one size fit all with Bernie supporters.
Want to bet? There is ONE and only ONE type of Bernie supporter: the filthy, modern day hippie who doesn't want to hold a job.

View attachment 124817

You lose that bet off the bat.

Just because we don't agree with you and have different views doesn't mean we hate America.
Oh I agree 100% with that. But that's not the issue. The fact that you people talk about your disgust for the founder (referring to them as "slave rapers"), the fact that you people loathe the U.S. Constitution, the fact that you think the U.S. owes other nations an apology - all of that clearly indicates your contempt for the U.S.

Oh I agree 100% with that. But that's not the issue. The fact that you people talk about your disgust for the founder (referring to them as "slave rapers"), the fact that you people loathe the U.S. Constitution, the fact that you think the U.S. owes other nations an apology - all of that clearly indicates your contempt for the U.S.

First of all, I have never said that here. In fact, I respect all the good the founders have done, and also can make arguments for the Constitution from a liberal perspective.

Whether the U.S. owes other nations an apology is totally dependent on circumstance. We are not perfect, and have done atrocities before.

Forum List

Back