Republican Georgia Lt Governor: Herschel Walker will probably go down as the worst Republican candidate in history

Once the campaign is over Walker can go back to selling George Foreman grills or selling lawn mowers at Home Depot.

You know... the kind of job that he can handle... and the kind of job that people might actually trust him to competently fill.

But his political ambitions can still be kept afloat... in another twenty years or so he can run for Village Trustee or a seat on the School Board.

Of course, he'll have to learn how to speak English... sanely.

Last edited:
Once the campaign is over Walker can go back to selling George Foreman grills or selling lawn mowers at Home Depot.

You know... the kind of job that he can handle... and the kind of job that people might actually trust him to competently fill.

But his political ambitions can still be kept afloat... in another twenty years or so he can run for Village Trustee or a seat on the School Board.

And the U.S can FINALLY add the extra $10T the Democrats will spend. You know, "for the little peoples sake..."

Herschel Walker is an order of magnitude better candidate and better American than Uncle Festerman.

Notice again Republicans trashing their own candidate ahead of the election. When was the last time a notable Democrat did that? FFS this guy is an idiot.

Dems rallied around the incompetent, doddering Biden and the even worse Festerman.

Hell, they are still defending Biden in spite of over 5 million illegals and the rest of the disastrous job he's done in less than two years.

A truly vile and racist post.

And Warwick’s experience is????

Kicking the poor renters of his church out in the streets isn’t much if a resume, Simp?

Trump said his good buddy Herschel is a huge star in Georgia, people will be too dumb to know better

I'm a conservative. I'm a conservative because I feel like it's the best way to govern. I've been a Republican a lot longer than a lot of folks. I think I've got kids probably that could articulate the conservative platform better than some of the candidates that Donald Trump and his group supported all across the country," he told the news outlet.

"This wasn't the right brand for Republicanism," he continued to say, "and I think Herschel Walker will probably go down as one of the worst candidates in our party's history.
And hear me now and believe me later....Hillary was the most qualified candidate to ever run for POTUS.

FicIHV2VEAALvdw.jpg

Trump said his good buddy Herschel is a huge star in Georgia, people will be too dumb to know better

I'm a conservative. I'm a conservative because I feel like it's the best way to govern. I've been a Republican a lot longer than a lot of folks. I think I've got kids probably that could articulate the conservative platform better than some of the candidates that Donald Trump and his group supported all across the country," he told the news outlet.

"This wasn't the right brand for Republicanism," he continued to say, "and I think Herschel Walker will probably go down as one of the worst candidates in our party's history.

Yet your hack gimp can barely keep up running against a first time rookie. What does that say when your scumbag Party has to cast a lot of fake ballots to beat him? lol keep giggling, lil schoolgurl.

Notice again Republicans trashing their own candidate ahead of the election. When was the last time a notable Democrat did that? FFS this guy is an idiot.

Dems rallied around the incompetent, doddering Biden and the even worse Festerman.

Hell, they are still defending Biden in spite of over 5 million illegals and the rest of the disastrous job he's done in less than two years.
This goes beyond political bickering. I am concerned I am witnessing the demise of this country.

Festerman has years of political experience and understands the issues of Pennsylvania.
Walker has no political experience and brags about living in Texas

lol and yet Warnock couldn't pull ahead and is facing a runofff; so much for your 'experience'.

Forum List

Back