Representative Cummings Has Passed Away

I feel no joy at his passing, and my thoughts are with his family at the moment.

Sorry for his family... but for the country... it is no loss.
One less dug-in corrupt party over politics wasp is gone.
Good riddance.

Glad he is dead, its fun to celebrate the deaths of people you disagree with -- as God intended....Hopefully Ginsberg will also die today...as in keeping with the teachings of Christ...

Now if I were to opine for the impending death of Trump, that would be treasonous and wrong...#MAGA
Actually it's considered a threat and worth a visit from the Secret Service.
I have nothing against Ginsberg.....she seems to be a decent sort.....but she is only hanging on until they can get rid of Trump....and I feel she's gonna stroke out if he wins re-election.

When it comes to Cummings.....I figure he's in the hands of God and he will be judged for his sins.
Trump's death is impending, that isn't a threat you moron......
Yes it is.
Predicting Trump's death implies that there is a plot to kill him.

The person saying as much is automatically a possible suspect.

So did he die from a rat bite or was it something he caught from a cockroach?

Gorked Out at 2:00 or so this morning. The “shruggle” does not “continues.”
Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings has died
We shall see what far left lunatic takes his place. I’m waiting for a similar announcement about a certain Supreme Court Justice.
So good to know that we have an internet forum where complete douche bags like you can get on line and disparage a dead person.
It will be fitting to see what folks post about you on USMB when you pass away. Perhaps they will be as kind as you were to Mr. Cummings.

RIP.
Maryland Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings Dies At 68

This is a very sad thread... We can disagree but that is it, a disagreement.. The vitriol and hate from some people here shows they are not here to discussion. They will not see both sides, they will keep any part of there mind open as that would be disloyal...

The people who verbally abuse this man when he has just died tell us nothing about Elijah Cummings or what he stood for... When they bury him 6 foot under he will be still taller than you..

...and if Mark Meadows tries to come out and say something in favor of this evil racist man -- Rep. Meadows should be ran out of the republican party --- who cares if you thought this uppity n-word was your friend, he was against Trump, that makes him against whites and against America....
----------------------------------------- 'mark meadows' is Suspect due to who he was friends with . Can't trust 'mark meadows' Biff .

Someone has to be a real piece of shit commie for me to celebrate their death, and he was just that sort. I shall imbibe much alcohol and be merry knowing that parasite is in hell where he belongs.

Conservatives show so little class in celebrating the death of a long time Congressman

Must be their Christian upbringing

Forum List

Back