Representative Cummings Has Passed Away

Biff is triggered. :p Cummings was a treasonous, racist POS. Get over it and campaign for a non-White replacement who hates the USA like he did.

Who the hell is Biff?

This man blew MILLIONS of dollars and did not care for his Baltimore district!

I give zero condolences for him, but for his widow i shall.

Gorked Out at 2:00 or so this morning. The “shruggle” does not “continues.”
Maryland Rep. Elijah Cummings has died
We shall see what far left lunatic takes his place. I’m waiting for a similar announcement about a certain Supreme Court Justice.
So good to know that we have an internet forum where complete douche bags like you can get on line and disparage a dead person.
It will be fitting to see what folks post about you on USMB when you pass away. Perhaps they will be as kind as you were to Mr. Cummings.

RIP.
Maryland Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings Dies At 68

It's the internet FFS lighten up

When's the wake???
rats-drinking-alcohol.jpg

Biff is triggered. :p Cummings was a treasonous, racist POS. Get over it and campaign for a non-White replacement who hates the USA like he did.

Who the hell is Biff?

This man blew MILLIONS of dollars and did not care for his Baltimore district!

I give zero condolences for him, but for his widow i shall.

Well if tramp says so, it must be true.

Glad he is dead, its fun to celebrate the deaths of people you disagree with -- as God intended....Hopefully Ginsberg will also die today...as in keeping with the teachings of Christ...

Now if I were to opine for the impending death of Trump, that would be treasonous and wrong...#MAGA
Actually it's considered a threat and worth a visit from the Secret Service.
I have nothing against Ginsberg.....she seems to be a decent sort.....but she is only hanging on until they can get rid of Trump....and I feel she's gonna stroke out if he wins re-election.

When it comes to Cummings.....I figure he's in the hands of God and he will be judged for his sins.

Just another dumbass hate filled TDS afflicted corrupt Democrat that represented the scum of this country. Good riddance.

The only problem is he will be replaced by another dumbass Democrat.

Glad he is dead, its fun to celebrate the deaths of people you disagree with -- as God intended....Hopefully Ginsberg will also die today...as in keeping with the teachings of Christ...

Now if I were to opine for the impending death of Trump, that would be treasonous and wrong...#MAGA
Wonder how many will consider it Divine Justice when you die. Ask your family to keep us posted! The comments should be interesting.

Just because he passed away doesn’t mean he will be replaced. He is actually more productive and less of a parasite than 90% of his fellow Congressmen now that he is gone. Keep him in office.

Actually it's considered a threat and worth a visit from the Secret Service.
I have nothing against Ginsberg.....she seems to be a decent sort.....but she is only hanging on until they can get rid of Trump....and I feel she's gonna stroke out if he wins re-election.

When it comes to Cummings.....I figure he's in the hands of God and he will be judged for his sins.
Trump's death is impending, that isn't a threat you moron......

Forum List

Back