Representative Cummings Has Passed Away

Conservatives show so little class in celebrating the death of a long time Congressman

Must be their Christian upbringing

har har har

We party like krazee in celebrating death!

dummy

My sincere wish is that Baltimore can recover the billions given to Cummings to care for his city that he left behind

RIP

Because it was the territory of the likes of LBJ and other members of the KKK. That was why the blacks didnt like the Democrats, then this "supposed" switch happened, and those dumbass blacks started voting for the very people who wants to kill their babies, or keep them enslaved. Just too damn dumb, like Cummings...
"Supposed" switch? What? They didn't switch in your alternate reality? Do you live in 1959?
The Nixon 'Southern Strategy' was aimed at winning Southern Democrats on social issues, not by switching over to supporting Jim Crow.

The racist segregationists all remained Democrats til the day they died except for Thurman.
"social issues" as in appealing to their racist sentiments...….

Which is why 2 different GOP party chairmen had to release official apologies for how their party used the Southern strategy....

The only thing I can add is that I'm glad he's dead and hope he fries in hell. I wonder what kind of garbage will replace him?
Dude, that is very bad 'karma' in the sense that wishing such things reflects a developing twist in your mind.

You really want Cummings to burn in fire for all eternity? Really?

This guy was crazy. Left Baltimore in the gutter.
He brought jobs and funding into Baltimore

It was the Capitalists who used up the city and abandoned it
Yeah... Funny how that happens so much more in Democrat run places.

I'm glad he's out of office, but sorry he's dead.

His biggest public accomplishments in life was to be elected. His only qualification was that he was hit in the face by a brick.

I hope he accomplishes more in death.
--------------------------------------- just another 'mayor marion berry' or the 'jefferson' of [think it was New Orleans' ] that had 90 thousand in cash frozen in his freezer . :afro:And What , just another REVERUND like 'jesse jackson' or 'al sharpton' . All are 'democrat' kristians ministers . Or your style democratic 'kristians' RWinger

Just to look at that POS made me sick he def. had his ANCESTORS DNA in appearances. Most American's can't stand this c..****

THE MOST POWERFUL RACIST AND ALL HIS ASSHOLES WHO BELIEVED IT ALL!

KARMA CAME FOR THIS B**H.

Unfortunately, Baltimore is full of low IQ derps that are incapable of using logic and reason, and will just elect a clone of Cummings in the future. Hopefully they pick someone in the same age range.

I have another have for them.

PPPD'S.... Politically pre-programmed people droids..

Jo

He defended fellow Rep. Mark Meadows over racism and said they were friends, and yet Trump attacked Cummings whenever he had the chance.

Trump would later take other shots at him about Baltimore and his home. Will he take the high road this morning? Or attack him in death like he did McCain?
Good riddance.

He defended fellow Rep. Mark Meadows over racism and said they were friends, and yet Trump attacked Cummings whenever he had the chance.

Trump would later take other shots at him about Baltimore and his home. Will he take the high road this morning? Or attack him in death like he did McCain?

This is great news...The world is better today...may that filthy piece of shit NEVER rest in peace.

I myself have no love for Cummings and will just say I wish his family the best during this moment of sorrow...

Still waiting for one single Trumper to give me one single quote Elijah made that is even remotely racist.....
/———/ Just because no public racist remarks exist doesn’t prove anything. Read this: Elijah Cummings IS a Racist
Funny, a racist pretending to not know what racist means....

Because you still have failed to show me how Elijah was racist....

Can you tell me a law that he sponsored that called for whites to be singled out and oppressed??

Can you tell me how many so-called black racists stand up to defend white republicans in a congressional hearing as not being a racist??

Just shut the fuck up

Yes

Yes

Make me

Conservatives show so little class in celebrating the death of a long time Congressman

Must be their Christian upbringing

har har har

We party like krazee in celebrating death!

dummy

My sincere wish is that Baltimore can recover the billions given to Cummings to care for his city that he left behind

RIP
You think they cut a check to the Congressman?

I myself have no love for Cummings and will just say I wish his family the best during this moment of sorrow...
Big loss to the community

Still waiting for one single Trumper to give me one single quote Elijah made that is even remotely racist.....
/———/ Just because no public racist remarks exist doesn’t prove anything. Read this: Elijah Cummings IS a Racist
Funny, a racist pretending to not know what racist means....

Because you still have failed to show me how Elijah was racist....

Can you tell me a law that he sponsored that called for whites to be singled out and oppressed??

Can you tell me how many so-called black racists stand up to defend white republicans in a congressional hearing as not being a racist??

Just shut the fuck up
/——-/
4D5F7174-52FC-4B47-AE36-A9BBED4A3D3E.jpeg

Wow! It really sounds like the OP doesn't give one hoot about the death of Cummings, but instead, makes it all about politics.
It just doesn't get more uplifting than that coming from a hack.

/——-/ Yeah, he did a lot to lift them out of abject poverty to abysmal poverty.

Glad he is dead, its fun to celebrate the deaths of people you disagree with -- as God intended....Hopefully Ginsberg will also die today...as in keeping with the teachings of Christ...

Now if I were to opine for the impending death of Trump, that would be treasonous and wrong...#MAGA
Actually it's considered a threat and worth a visit from the Secret Service.
I have nothing against Ginsberg.....she seems to be a decent sort.....but she is only hanging on until they can get rid of Trump....and I feel she's gonna stroke out if he wins re-election.

When it comes to Cummings.....I figure he's in the hands of God and he will be judged for his sins.
Trump's death is impending, that isn't a threat you moron......
Yes it is.
Predicting Trump's death implies that there is a plot to kill him.

The person saying as much is automatically a possible suspect.
Of course democrats are plotting assassination. If impeachment fails it's the last step.

Forum List

Back