representative accused cop in minnesota of profiling him

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

Profiled my ass. He was missing a license plate, sped off from light in an intersection, and on top of that he had invalled license because he did not pay his child support. dead beat dad. So he got a ticket for the missing license plate and driving on ian nvalide license. and he had the nerve to say to tell the cop he was profled and ticketed for driving while black. Well he just bought himself a pile of trouble the licesne was wisconsin and not minnesota and he represenative of minnesota in st. paul. boy they looking into if he lied about residencey to get his position. not to mention the whole thing is being investigated about him having a license in another state . cause he should been driving on a minnesota license. and the government doesnt like how he acted and wants to let him go from his represenative job. and i agree with the article he owes the cop an apology.

Profiled my ass. He was missing a license plate, sped off from light in an intersection, and on top of that he had invalled license because he did not pay his child support. dead beat dad. So he got a ticket for the missing license plate and driving on ian nvalide license. and he had the nerve to say to tell the cop he was profled and ticketed for driving while black. Well he just bought himself a pile of trouble the licesne was wisconsin and not minnesota and he represenative of minnesota in st. paul. boy they looking into if he lied about residencey to get his position. not to mention the whole thing is being investigated about him having a license in another state . cause he should been driving on a minnesota license. and the government doesnt like how he acted and wants to let him go from his represenative job. and i agree with the article he owes the cop an apology.
People actually voted for that douche bag? Democrats, what the hell happened to your party?

People actually voted for that douche bag? Democrats, what the hell happened to your party?
Ironic question is Ironic. What the hell happened to the democraps? Well, hell has happened to the democraps.

Dont want to have the cops come after you? Stop breaking the law.

Blacks seem to have the worst time understanding that. Granted a lot of stupid white folks are the same way but almost all blacks keep on breaking the law and then blame the law when they get in trouble.

Sadly, there are cases were people are unjustly profiled, targeted, and even harassed because of the color of their skin.

Then you get D-Bags like this Dem, who pull this sort of thing, and frankly make people with valid claims not get believed or taken seriously.

Forum List

Back