White Supremacy in Chicago

Shot 64 times! Damn white supremacists are clearly trying to send a message. When will they ever stop shooting innocent black folks?

You can tell it was a black fool who shot the rapper 64 times, for a great shooter only needs 1 bullet....

Gangsta-Style-Shooting.gif

Shot 64 times! Damn white supremacists are clearly trying to send a message. When will they ever stop shooting innocent black folks?

You can tell it was a black fool who shot the rapper 64 times, for a great shooter only needs 1 bullet....

View attachment 512455

Were gonna have to stick with white supremacists doing the killing or I'm afraid the media will have to just ignore the whole problem

clearly the 64 bullets were sending a message... anyone can see it. I checked back to see events in history falling on 6/4 and found that in 1862 on June 4TH... confederate soldiers were forced to evacuate Fort Pillow Tennessee (( all while flashing an upside down "0k" sign))... meanwhile the My Pillow Guy is selling a set of premium pillows for $64 (including tax) ... you can't make this shit up people!!

clearly the 64 bullets were sending a message... anyone can see it. I checked back to see events in history falling on 6/4 and found that in 1862 on June 4TH... confederate soldiers were forced to evacuate Fort Pillow Tennessee (( all while flashing an upside down "0k" sign))... meanwhile the My Pillow Guy is selling a set of premium pillows for $64 (including tax) ... you can't make this shit up people!!

Come on man...., they filled him with enough lead that they needed four guys to lift the corpse into the body bag.

Forum List

Back