Reporting from Hudson Valley, the air here smells like we're next door to 1970's Elizabeth NJ

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
This is not good. I can't imagine what it's like at Ground Zero in East Palestine. I'm in lower Hudson Valley and the air here is NOT the clean country air I'm use to. It doesn't smell as bad as driving through Elizabeth NJ back in the 70's; but it's definitely not clean air, it has a funky chemical smell

Anyone local back me up? How about in NJ?

This is not good. I can't imagine what it's like at Ground Zero in East Palestine. I'm in lower Hudson Valley and the air here is NOT the clean country air I'm use to. It doesn't smell as bad as driving through Elizabeth NJ back in the 70's; but it's definitely not clean air, it has a funky chemical smell

Better mask up.......sorry.....Im sorry. Cities and counties need to be on top of this instead of taking Peteys word

Googling seems to indicate it may be something separate originating out of Orange County but they have not been able to find the source.

Haven't noticed anything in LoHud on the Sound.

Forum List

Back