Reporter Tells Truth About Obama's Foreign Policy

Pew now has Romney up nationally by 4%.

Starting to put the Obamanation in the rear-view mirror.

Too bad republicans and Al Qaeda are on the same side in wanting another tough talking cowboy running our foreign policy.

Considering that Mittens wants to do tax cuts and spin up wars in more places overseas, I'm pretty sure that AQ and the Taliban would be pretty happy.

Why?

Because we'd go broke, and that is one of the things that OBL wanted to do was hurt us financially.
Then OBL and obamaturd are the same ilk.

Iraq was what? $1 trillion, 4000 dead Americans, a decade, no WMD's, but we got Saddam Hussein.

Libya was what? $1 billion, no Americans killed, 6 months, 1 dead American-killing dictator in Gaddafi.

I'll take President Obama's credentials on foreign policy over the blustering and blundering of the previous administration.

I think it's good that our involvement in places like Libya, Egypt and Syria is limited to foreign aid and weaponizing people who are fighting against their extremists, their Al Qaeda.

But if you listened to Romney's foreign policy speech today, it's troubling to me that he wishes to substantially grow the size and scope of the American military. It was like, "let's go to Iran, Syria, Libya, Egypt".

No. We show support for anyone over there who wishes to have a democracy, and the way we support them is by arming and teaching the factions who wish to do so how they can do it so it respects the rights of the minority parties, and we help arm them so they themselves can wipe out Al Qaeda. It's the relationship we get to forge now with freedom-loving people in the Middle East who support the west and wish to work with us.

That saves on American blood and treasure, not this shoot first and aim later mentality by Mitt Romney and the neo-cons.

Forum List

Back