Report: 'Undocumented Immigrants' Will Be Able to 'Join the Military'

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
We are becoming Rome.

The Huffington Post reports that the "Obama Administration Plans To Let Some Young Undocumented Immigrants Join The Military." The plans have been approved by the Pentagon.

"Pentagon officials have approved a policy that would allow a limited group of undocumented young people who came to the U.S. as children to enlist in the military, opening up a path for them to eventually become citizens, The Huffington Post has learned," reports the liberal website.

Report: 'Undocumented Immigrants' Will Be Able to 'Join the Military' | The Weekly Standard

I don't think I have a problem with this

Let them serve our country to become a citizen as long as they pledge their oath to our constitution, our country and us people. and not to Obama and this regime, WHICH I wouldn't put that past him to do

Let them join our military, serve their enlistment and make them citizens

Who could object to that?

Last edited:
Let them join our military, serve their enlistment and make them citizens

Who could object to that?

Me for one.

The Military is refusing more and more U.S. citizens entry as there is a draw down going on.

Illegals are here illegally. They need to be deported not put on the Government payroll.

We are becoming Rome.

The Huffington Post reports that the "Obama Administration Plans To Let Some Young Undocumented Immigrants Join The Military." The plans have been approved by the Pentagon.

"Pentagon officials have approved a policy that would allow a limited group of undocumented young people who came to the U.S. as children to enlist in the military, opening up a path for them to eventually become citizens, The Huffington Post has learned," reports the liberal website.

Report: 'Undocumented Immigrants' Will Be Able to 'Join the Military' | The Weekly Standard

You do know the Bush administration wanted to do the same thing?

It's one of the things I agreed with him on.

Pathway to citizenship.

It's a great idea.

Let them serve our country to become a citizen as long as they pledge their oath to our constitution, our country and us people. and not to Obama and this regime, WHICH I wouldn't put that past him to do

Well you almost got it right.

Then?

You went into ODS land.

We are becoming Rome.

Pathway to citizenship.

It's a great idea.

And Bush was wrong, so was McCain. They heard from the American people and didn't do it.

It is a horrible idea.

These people have already proven they have no regard for our laws and are not loyal to the country, so how in the hell do you expect them to actually defend this country??

Don't pay them, deport them.

What of the causes of Rome's fall was the use of conscripts in their army.

Never the less what is proposed is awarding illegal behavior.

Let them become citizens THEN they can join the services.

Is Mexico the only country that has people that want to immigrate to America? How is letting the only requirement for citizenship is the ability to sneak over the border right or fair? How is that fair to the rest of the world and their immigrants that would like to come to this country? Should we just say the hell with it and no more visas no requirement to meet any type of standard to come and be American? What other country has such an immigration policy? Certainly not Mexico.

Last edited:
We are becoming Rome.

Pathway to citizenship.

It's a great idea.

And Bush was wrong, so was McCain. They heard from the American people and didn't do it.

It is a horrible idea.

These people have already proven they have no regard for our laws and are not loyal to the country, so how in the hell do you expect them to actually defend this country??

And that's ridiculous.

And you folks seem to cherry pick what laws you like and don't.

Like when Bush was busted for DWI or Issa was busted for stealing cars and gun possession.

Did that stop you from electing those criminals?

Nope.

Pathway to citizenship.

It's a great idea.

It is a horrible idea.

And that's ridiculous.

Like when Bush was busted for DWI or Issa was busted for stealing cars and gun possession.

Nope.

Show me a law that prevents a person from being President because of DUI.. I didn't vote for Issa...

Did you vote for the Rapist Bill Clinton? How about the drug using Obama?

It is a horrible idea.

And that's ridiculous.

Nope.

Show me a law that prevents a person from being President because of DUI.. I didn't vote for Issa...

Neither Clinton or Obama were busted for anything.

Just like when Ronald Reagan raped Selene Walters. He was not busted for that, either.

We are becoming Rome.

Pathway to citizenship.

It's a great idea.

It is a horrible idea.

Thats the problem I have with it. They dont give a shit about the US other then the free shit they get.
Although the idea of making it mandatory to serve in an infantry division in order to gain citizenship does have a certain appeal. And they of course must speak fluent english before ever being considered.

And that's ridiculous.

Nope.

Just like when Ronald Reagan raped Selene Walters. He was not busted for that, either.

ROFLMAO.. You actually believe something that Kitty Kelley wrote???

You are even more partisanly stupid than I thought you were.

Pathway to citizenship.

It's a great idea.

It is a horrible idea.

And that's ridiculous.

Nope.

And Obama admits to using MJ and coke and driving DUI (gin induced haze) and he in all likelihood faked his college entrance paper to take advantage of his birther claim of being born in Kenya.

Can a person in the Sudan buy a ticket to America and when they touch down become an American citizen? Do you think those people would like to come to America? What is it with the love affair liberals have with illegal immigrants? What is wrong with Mexico that they want to flee it so badly? It is not like the liberals treat them that nicely when they are picking the liberal's lettuce.

ROFLMAO.. You actually believe something that Kitty Kelley wrote???

You are even more partisanly stupid than I thought you were.

:eusa_clap:

kitty kelly:lol:

We already have legal immigrants in our military. If we allow illegals in the military, I'm fine with it as long as the path to citizenship for legal immigrants is an easier path. I have the feeling this is just another attempt at garnishing votes but it should not be too easy for them to gain citizenship. It should be easier for the legal immigrants to get citizenship.

What of the causes of Rome's fall was the use of conscripts in their army.

Never the less what is proposed is awarding illegal behavior.

Let them become citizens THEN they can join the services.

Is Mexico the only country that has people that want to immigrate to America? How is letting the only requirement for citizenship is the ability to sneak over the border right or fair? How is that fair to the rest of the world and their immigrants that would like to come to this country? Should we just say the hell with it and no more visas no requirement to meet any type of standard to come and be American? What other country has such an immigration policy? Certainly not Mexico.
but but but you are the worlds role model:badgrin:

When the Draft was still going on, immigrants had to register with the Selective Service. I don't know if they still do or not.

I'm not talking about Citizen Immigrants, I'm talking about all males 18+

And they would sometimes get drafted. I was in Basic Training with one of them and ran into more while in The Army.

Some of them bitched about being drafted, which was put down -- QUICK. Unless he wanted to get his ass beat, he shut up.

But, IMHO, any Man that serves this Country with Honor should be allowed to apply for and receive his Citizenship.

Some people will abuse it, of course. But some people will always abuse everything and anything.

I think that the vast majority of those who serve this Country Honorably and receive their Citizenship will value this Country and our freedoms more than the average dimocrap.

I've seen it. Some of our most fervent patriots are immigrants serving in the Military.

While dimocrap scum sit around telling us what a shitty Country we've got.

Watch for 'outrage traps' set by dimocrap scum.

dimocrap scum can't do anything on the up-and-up. They're setting you up.

Because they're the scum of the Earth.

This is a good idea.

had a kid in the PO who was born in Mexico,moved here when he was around 4-5 who got a job in the PO after being in the Army.....he was in Afghanistan....he was a nice kid....good worker too....

Forum List

Back