REPORT: Mask Mandates Causing Over 350% Surge In Childhood Speech Delays

I empathize with parents of young kids. I saw a woman from Loudon County Va, interviewed this morning. She said her 7 year old has never been in school yet when he could see the faces of the other kids. I hope it doesn't cause long term socialization problems for this generation.
I do empathize with them, it is two years out of their young lives.

But I also have ask, in March 2020, when Covid hit us, what policies would you have put in place knowing what we knew then?

Sorry, the doctors carry out every part of the scientific process when they diagnose the children.
Alright TK, that is just a stupid thing to say or a dodge. All they do is test the child for speech issues and then develop a plan of treatment. There is no process that tests tbe theory of masking and speech delays. If you insist there is, put it up.

I do empathize with them, it is two years out of their young lives.

But I also have ask, in March 2020, when Covid hit us, what policies would you have put in place knowing what we knew then?
I wouldn't have sent mixed messages to the public about masks.

I would have made proven therapeutics available while a vaccine was being developed.

It clearly says there is no information yet to prove it.
A political atheist? I don't think so.

Here’s an idea that’s going to scare the hell out of you. Instead of waiting for a study to come out to tell you what to think,
Apply some common sense then see what information you come up with.

“Young children really rely on these facial expressions to know love and to be comforted, to be able to look at their parents’ faces to learn all kinds of feelings. Then when you factor in children with hearing loss, it’s especially important for them to see and learn from faces..."

I wouldn't have sent mixed messages to the public about masks.
What mixed messages were sent early on? We’re they mixed or were attempting to keep abreast of developments?

I would have made proven therapeutics available while a vaccine was being developed.

Most of what we’re called by proven theraputics by some were not…but that is a whole different thing.

What messages would you have sent and what you have done to keep us safe?

Here’s an idea that’s going to scare the hell out of you. Instead of waiting for a study to come out to tell you what to think,
Studies schmudies…who needs them. Common sense is all you need.

“Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen”
Albert Einstein/Lincoln Barnett

What messages would you have sent and what you have done to keep us safe?

I would not have extended the lockdowns past 6 months.

I would have ordered the CDC to diligently research the virus and develop proven methods of mitigation.

I would be banning travel to China because they were the progenitor of the virus, thus keeping US athletes out of the Beijing Winter Olympics. I would levy catastrophic sanctions against the PRC. They would need to pay $1,000,000 for each US citizen that died because of their malfeasance and coverup of the virus.

I would have fired Fauci for lying to congress about gain of function research being conducted at the Wuhan Lab.

I would not have extended the lockdowns past 6 months.

I would have ordered the CDC to diligently research the virus and develop proven methods of mitigation.

I would be banning travel to China because they were the progenitor of the virus, thus keeping US athletes out of the Beijing Winter Olympics. I would levy catastrophic sanctions against the PRC. They would need to pay $1,000,000 for each US citizen that died because of their malfeasance and coverup of the virus.

I would have fired Fauci for lying to congress about gain of function research being conducted at the Wuhan Lab.

Quite honestly the message and response would require more in-depth thought than I am willing to devote to a forum conversation.

Why don't read what the article says instead trying to be smart.
It's simply not true.

Forum List

Back