Report: ISIS savages behead 4 children For refusing to denounce Jesus and convert to Islam ...

Once Islamists get control of a country, they no longer play on a level playing field. They just enact Sharia Law and the Hadith and even those not of their religion are forced to obey.
As for the barbarity of Christians, Muslims were invading and attacking western nations for a period of 400 years prior to the first crusade, which by the way, was undertaken because the Byzantine Emperor pleaded to the Pope for help because of Muslim attacks on his lands.
Oh, and calling criticism of Islam isn't racist, as Islam isn't a race, it under Sharia and the Hadith is an oppressive and barbaric political religion.

Amazing ... did anybody miss the point that 4 children were beheaded?

And, in your petty little world, you want to turn this into a Dem-Republican argument?

I can think of only one thing ... grow the fuck up.

Four Christian children were beheaded by ISIS militants in Iraq for refusing to denounce Jesus and convert to Islam, according to the leader of the Anglican church in Baghdad.

Canon Andrew White, known as the “Vicar of Baghdad,” fled Iraq in October for Israel and recounted how brutal the country has become for Christians.

“ISIS turned up and said to the children, ‘You say the words that you will follow Mohammed,’ ” White said in video posted on the Christian Broadcasting Network website.

“The children, all under 15, four of them, they said, ‘No, we love Yeshua [Jesus], we have always loved Yeshua.’

“They chopped all their heads off."

ISIS savages behead four children Christian leader New York Post

------------------------

Not much about this on the usual networks that are incessantly reporting on things that happened 12 years ago to three of the very types of sandniggers that did this.

In the report, it seems, that the liberals were also complaining that part of the "torture" was when CIA agents spoke rudely to the 3 sandniggers that all of the liberals care so much about.

Pathetic liberals are so fucking pathetic.

"sandniggers"
(I am quoting you with the above word, it is not my word, nor will it ever be)

Oy, Gewalt is right.

Name me a Liberal who supports ISIS, please.

You bitch and moan about Liberals all the time and try your hardest to connect anything bad that happens to Liberals, and each time, you fail miserably.

Waaaaaa!!!

3 sandniggers were made uncomfortable.

Waaaaaa!!

You fucking lying hypocrite. Lie to us some more and let us all know how much you care about the three FUCKING SANDNIGGERS that were water boarded. That is right SANDNIGGERS.

You fucking pawn. You fucking hypocrite. You fucking liar.
This is the sort of fear, ignorance, hate, and stupidity that condones torture, jeopardizes our civil liberties, and helps facilitate, incite, and perpetuate terrorism.

Tell me a liberal with a plan to defeat Islamist radicalism.

A liberal President gave the order to kill Osama bin Laden. In fact, that same liberal President has given the order to liquidate a lot of terrorists.

You lose.

And although the last Repub prez killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people he said he didn't care about killing bin Laden.
Th
Four Christian children were beheaded by ISIS militants in Iraq for refusing to denounce Jesus and convert to Islam, according to the leader of the Anglican church in Baghdad.

Canon Andrew White, known as the “Vicar of Baghdad,” fled Iraq in October for Israel and recounted how brutal the country has become for Christians.

“ISIS turned up and said to the children, ‘You say the words that you will follow Mohammed,’ ” White said in video posted on the Christian Broadcasting Network website.

“The children, all under 15, four of them, they said, ‘No, we love Yeshua [Jesus], we have always loved Yeshua.’

“They chopped all their heads off."

ISIS savages behead four children Christian leader New York Post

------------------------

Not much about this on the usual networks that are incessantly reporting on things that happened 12 years ago to three of the very types of sandniggers that did this.

In the report, it seems, that the liberals were also complaining that part of the "torture" was when CIA agents spoke rudely to the 3 sandniggers that all of the liberals care so much about.

Pathetic liberals are so fucking pathetic.

"sandniggers"
(I am quoting you with the above word, it is not my word, nor will it ever be)

Oy, Gewalt is right.

Name me a Liberal who supports ISIS, please.

You bitch and moan about Liberals all the time and try your hardest to connect anything bad that happens to Liberals, and each time, you fail miserably.
You have to excuse him, that is the wetback coming out.

"wetback" (your word, not mine).

every bit as unacceptable.

Bait much?
Only certifiable idiots worry about words and moan that "words hurt".
NORMAL people dismiss insults with "I've been called worse than that better people than you".

157201_600.jpg

Forum List

Back