Report: ISIS savages behead 4 children For refusing to denounce Jesus and convert to Islam ...

Four Christian children were beheaded by ISIS militants in Iraq for refusing to denounce Jesus and convert to Islam, according to the leader of the Anglican church in Baghdad.

Canon Andrew White, known as the “Vicar of Baghdad,” fled Iraq in October for Israel and recounted how brutal the country has become for Christians.

“ISIS turned up and said to the children, ‘You say the words that you will follow Mohammed,’ ” White said in video posted on the Christian Broadcasting Network website.

“The children, all under 15, four of them, they said, ‘No, we love Yeshua [Jesus], we have always loved Yeshua.’

“They chopped all their heads off."

ISIS savages behead four children Christian leader New York Post

------------------------

Not much about this on the usual networks that are incessantly reporting on things that happened 12 years ago to three of the very types of sandniggers that did this.

In the report, it seems, that the liberals were also complaining that part of the "torture" was when CIA agents spoke rudely to the 3 sandniggers that all of the liberals care so much about.

Pathetic liberals are so fucking pathetic.

"sandniggers"
(I am quoting you with the above word, it is not my word, nor will it ever be)

Oy, Gewalt is right.

Name me a Liberal who supports ISIS, please.

You bitch and moan about Liberals all the time and try your hardest to connect anything bad that happens to Liberals, and each time, you fail miserably.

Here's some of MY words:

ignorant
inbred
uneducated
bigot
trailer trash
cracker
Yes you are.

Tell me a liberal with a plan to defeat Islamist radicalism.

A liberal President gave the order to kill Osama bin Laden. In fact, that same liberal President has given the order to liquidate a lot of terrorists.

You lose.
No, a conservative potus, Bush, gave that order years ago, obutthurt just gave the go ahead.

You're wrong, as usual.

Six months after 9/11, Bush's exact words -

Sept 11, 2013, he said this -

"To be honest with you Oprah, Bin Laden wasn't really on my radar," he explained. "I was so focused on Saddam Hussein that I couldn't see anything else. My CIA guys would come in and say 'Bin Laden's prepping an attack,' 'Bin Laden's prepping an attack,' and I was pretty much like 'Whatever. What do you got on Saddam?'

Last edited:

A liberal President gave the order to kill Osama bin Laden. In fact, that same liberal President has given the order to liquidate a lot of terrorists.

You lose.
No, a conservative potus, Bush, gave that order years ago, obutthurt just gave the go ahead.

You're wrong, as usual.

"To be honest with you Oprah, Bin Laden wasn't really on my radar," he explained. "I was so focused on Saddam Hussein that I couldn't see anything else. My CIA guys would come in and say 'Bin Laden's prepping an attack,' 'Bin Laden's prepping an attack,' and I was pretty much like 'Whatever. What do you got on Saddam?'

he says no such thing in the video....

luddly the liar strikes again

Four Christian children were beheaded by ISIS militants in Iraq for refusing to denounce Jesus and convert to Islam, according to the leader of the Anglican church in Baghdad.

Canon Andrew White, known as the “Vicar of Baghdad,” fled Iraq in October for Israel and recounted how brutal the country has become for Christians.

“ISIS turned up and said to the children, ‘You say the words that you will follow Mohammed,’ ” White said in video posted on the Christian Broadcasting Network website.

“The children, all under 15, four of them, they said, ‘No, we love Yeshua [Jesus], we have always loved Yeshua.’

“They chopped all their heads off."

ISIS savages behead four children Christian leader New York Post

------------------------

Not much about this on the usual networks that are incessantly reporting on things that happened 12 years ago to three of the very types of sandniggers that did this.

In the report, it seems, that the liberals were also complaining that part of the "torture" was when CIA agents spoke rudely to the 3 sandniggers that all of the liberals care so much about.

Pathetic liberals are so fucking pathetic.

"sandniggers"
(I am quoting you with the above word, it is not my word, nor will it ever be)

Oy, Gewalt is right.

Name me a Liberal who supports ISIS, please.

You bitch and moan about Liberals all the time and try your hardest to connect anything bad that happens to Liberals, and each time, you fail miserably.

Here's some of MY words:

ignorant
inbred
uneducated
bigot
trailer trash
cracker

and you wonder why people call you a racist?

I'm a Christian...unfortunately the o.p. is too ignorant of my religion to realize what was done in the name of Christendom.

Here we go, another person (typical of a left wing piece of unappreciative American hating shit whose race has it better here than any place on earth) dragging Christianity into this.

Go ahead tell us the last mass killing of a Christian in the name of Christianity. Before you predictably bring up Timothy Mcveigh and OKC bombing, please shove it up your black ass.

He was not a Christian and did not do anything in the name of Christianity.

Fucking hypocrite.

Let us know how bad blacks have it here again for us. Actually, tell the other blacks and white liberals that. Not me.

Poor victims in the bling bling
lil-wayne-wearing-bling-bling-jewellary.jpg
5235937.jpg
spikelee.jpg

Oh, here are some really hungry black Americans, who have it so so bad.

fat-guy-eating-burger-fat-people-images-funny.jpg
article-2511282-1990A52000000578-299_306x423.jpg
hqdefault.jpg

^^^^^Sorry, not sure what that is. I just vomited a little into my mouth too.

They have so bad here. No really they do. They sure have it worse here, than THOSE PEOPLE have it in Africa.

Ethiopia-starving-somalis.jpg

Folks, if they still see themselves as victims, even after a black president, when will they not?

God help me I hate liberals.

You lose.

You're wrong, as usual.

LIAR!!!!! As usual you display you stupidity. Shut up fool.

You lose.

You're wrong, as usual.

you effing retard, that is a MOCK interview, that site is like the onion you stupid troll

You lose.

You're wrong, as usual.

the retard actually thinks that was a real interview

:lol:

man is luddly stupid

I'm a Christian...unfortunately the o.p. is too ignorant of my religion to realize what was done in the name of Christendom.

Here we go, another person (typical of a left wing piece of unappreciative American hating shit whose race has it better here than any place on earth) dragging Christianity into this.

Go ahead tell us the last mass killing of a Christian in the name of Christianity. Before you predictably bring up Timothy Mcveigh and OKC bombing, please shove it up your black ass.

Fucking hypocrite.

Let us know how bad blacks have it here again for us. Actually, tell the other blacks and white liberals that. Not me.

5235937.jpg
spikelee.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

They have so bad here. No really they do. They sure have it worse here, than THOSE PEOPLE have it in Africa.

Folks, if they still see themselves as victims, even after a black president, when will they not?

Yes, you are a small, angry person. Poor you.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You lose.

You're wrong, as usual.

An English course could work wonders for you. Really.

You lose.

You're wrong, as usual.

Bin laden was a terrorist with a camp full of terrorists. Saddam was a dictator with a country full of terrorists. Which would you be more focused on, Ephus?

Fucking hypocrite.

5235937.jpg
spikelee.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

And you're a very stupid person.

Fucking hypocrite.

5235937.jpg
spikelee.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

And you're a very stupid person.
Only in your frustrated dreams.

Can we bomb Mosul yet? Will anyone miss it?

But in all seriousness, religious wars never end well or quickly. Lebanon's took its toll too, though no side in that conflict was as vicious as ISIS.

Can we bomb Mosul yet? Will anyone miss it?

But in all seriousness, religious wars never end well or quickly. Lebanon's took its toll too, though no side in that conflict was as vicious as ISIS.

Indeed, the crusades teach us that religious wars usually end very, very badly. Or the end of the 30 years war.
The ragheads pretend it's about religion....but in the end it's about money, power and who gets the most pussy. Kill them all.

Forum List

Back