Report: FBI says no direct ties between Russia, Donald Trump's campaign

Disagree with what, the conclusion of the FBI? Everything else was regressive talking points, your opinions and desires, which no one gives a shit about. So run along keyboard tough guy and maybe momma will let you have a snack before bed time.

Traitor, you know Trump would be a disaster dealing with Putin. His bromance with Putin is disturbing to any American with a brain. You're too much of a dishonest chicken shit to admit it because you're a fucking Repug cartoon character, just like Rush Limbaugh.

Did mommy give you your snack last night?

Say something, Repug cartoon character?

Nah, I just speak to adults, Children like you I just play with.

No, you just play with Rush Limbaugh's balls, cartoon character....after you finish stealing all of his lame Repug dialogue, of course.

Now there's some intelligent dialogue :cuckoo:

Late Monday, The New York Times reported ...
Do you have a link to the FBI report?
It would also be helpful for them to provide a status of their investigation on Hillary's email concerns before the election, based on fact.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

What that tells you is there a vast difference between a "direct" link and links.

It would also be helpful for them to provide a status of their investigation on Hillary's email concerns before the election, based on fact.

Oh you mean like the FBI sources saying today that there is a 99% probability that her server was accessed by at least 5 foreign countries? Those kind of facts.

That said this thread is about Trumps campaign, not the bitch.

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., said at a real estate conference in 2008, according to a trade publication, eTurboNews.

What that tells you is there a vast difference between a "direct" link and links.

Yeah, they sold a butt load of FL property to various Russians, BFD.

They have to bring in special FBI investigators capable of handling classified information, apparently that means there is a concern for what is found with those emails. That's one fact they are making known to the public.

Oh you mean like the FBI sources saying today that there is a 99% probability that her server was accessed by at least 5 foreign countries? Those kind of facts.
What facts?
I asked for direct FBI facts & conclusions.
Ya got none, yet?

They have to bring in special FBI investigators capable of handling classified information, apparently that means there is a concern for what is found with those emails. That's one fact they are making known to the public.
Link?

What facts?
Ya got none, yet?

Yep, they said the Trump campaign has no direct connections to the Russian government. See how easy it is to stay on topic?

What facts?
Ya got none, yet?
Yep, they said the Trump campaign has no direct connections to the Russian government. See how easy it is to stay on topic?
They? Who is "they"?
Stay on the facts, please.

What facts?
Ya got none, yet?
They? Who is "they"?

Read the thread title and then run along troll.

What you got next regressives?

Late Monday, The New York Times reported that the FBI spent several months over the summer investigating Russia’s potential meddling in the U.S. election and found no direct link to Trump. The report said law enforcement officials examined ties between Trump’s business and a Russian bank. They also looked at former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s long relationship with pro-Russian officials in Ukraine.

The same FBI that couldn't find anything chargeable wrt Hillary's emails? You're touting the FBI now?

Late Monday, The New York Times reported that the FBI spent several months over the summer investigating Russia’s potential meddling in the U.S. election and found no direct link to Trump. The report said law enforcement officials examined ties between Trump’s business and a Russian bank. They also looked at former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort’s long relationship with pro-Russian officials in Ukraine.

The same FBI that couldn't find anything chargeable wrt Hillary's emails? You're touting the FBI now?

So what happened to the regressives nomination of Comey for sainthood? This is driven from the bottom up, the top are still in hildabitch protection mode. My how things on the left change in less than 60 days.

So what happened to the regressives nomination of Comey for sainthood? This is driven from the bottom up, the top are still in hildabitch protection mode. My how things on the left change in less than 60 days.
I was hoping they'd dig up dirt on both Trump and Hillary so the country would be spared.

I was hoping they'd dig up dirt on both Trump and Hillary so the country would be spared.

My hope is for anything that will prevent the hildabitch from filling the court with a bunch of regressives that have no respect for the country or it's founding documents. We can deal with anything short of that.

My hope is for anything that will prevent the hildabitch from filling the court with a bunch of regressives that have no respect for the country or it's founding documents. We can deal with anything short of that.

Yep, Repugs have a lot of respect for the Constitution...which is why they are never going to hold a vote in Congress for any of Hillary's Supreme Court nominees once she becomes President. Just like they haven't held a vote yet for Scalia's replacement, which is an unprecedented violation of the Constitution.

Repugs only care about the Constitution when it's convenient for them. Hopefully, Democrats will control both houses after this election.

Yep, Repugs have a lot of respect for the Constitution...which is why they are never going to hold a vote in Congress for any of Hillary's Supreme Court nominees once she becomes President. Just like they haven't held a vote yet for Scalia's replacement, which is an unprecedented violation of the Constitution.

Repugs only care about the Constitution when it's convenient for them. Hopefully, Democrats will control both houses after this election.

Maybe you should try actually reading it. No supreme court appointment can be made without the CONSENT of the senate. There is nothing in the Constitution that REQUIRES the senate to give that consent if they feel it is not in the best interest of the country. BTW the court didn't always have 9 justices, no reason it has to today.

What facts?
Ya got none, yet?
They? Who is "they"?
Typical superficiality of your type.
So, you have a link to the FBI report or not?
SIMPLE QUESTION.
I thought not.
There has been no official statement from FBI with facts ... yet.

What facts?
Ya got none, yet?
They? Who is "they"?
Typical superficiality of your type.
So, you have a link to the FBI report or not?
SIMPLE QUESTION.
I thought not.
There has been no official statement from FBI with facts ... yet.

OK

Nothing they are throwing out there is valid. It's sheer desperation in light of the latest Hillary scandal. Not looking good for her so they went into overdrive trying to take Trump down.

Forum List

Back