Replacing Fox News with OAN

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
I have been preparing for the inevitable commie takeover of FOX News, so I have been staying away from Fox News and completely replacing it with OAN. I had to pay a couple dollars for the app, but I think it is worth it. OAN is not as shiny and polished as Fox News, but the reporting seems to be to the right of FNC. I am completely off of Fox News now, other than a couple videos that I encounter on the internet.

A year ago, I never would have imagined that I would no longer be using Drudge Report or Fox News, but here I am using The Liberty Daily and OAN.

The loons at Fox are not lunatic enough for the whacko right.

The loons at Fox are not lunatic enough for the whacko right.
I watch more lefty news than you do, and I study a very broad range of news from Alex Jones and Q all the way out past Daily Kos. The problem with Fox News getting taken over by commies is that a Fox was covering a portion of a broad range of political bias. OAN seems to be covering the portion of news that Fox is surrendering, so that is where I go now for that portion. I also enjoy watching many programs on CNN and MSDNC, but I would not miss any one of the lefty shows I watch on them, since there are more than enough other lefty networks to cover that political bias.

I have a problem with CNN. I can only stomach so much crazy propaganda before I either start feeling sick or my head starts to hurt because of all the twists and turns they take to make the fairytale they pushing.

I quit the alphabet several years ago- it began with when Reagan was POTUS and after a "message" by Reagan the talking head, on ABC, Peter Jennings, IMS, made this comment: "This is what the president said." I thought to myself- I have a pretty fair grasp on English as a first language I don't need, or want, to be "told" what you want me to hear- I stopped watching FOX when Oreilly got too big for his britches, way prior to his getting fired or sued or whatever it was that got him removed- I don't really watch, or listen to news- I look at all of it as a fucking joke and know that whatever they're bloviating on is at least 98% bullshit- I just observe where we are as a country to grasp it's all contrived and so NAZI/facist like that no news source will ever be ever to expose it or stop it- hell, we still haven't gotten the truth about JFK or 9/11- trust yourself not some word acrobat who perceives themselves as some sort of authority who possess some sort of esoteric knowledge that only they can know the key to understanding- they are wanna be celebrities. Nothing more nothing less.

I quit the alphabet several years ago- it began with when Reagan was POTUS and after a "message" by Reagan the talking head, on ABC, Peter Jennings, IMS, made this comment: "This is what the president said." I thought to myself- I have a pretty fair grasp on English as a first language I don't need, or want, to be "told" what you want me to hear- I stopped watching FOX when Oreilly got too big for his britches, way prior to his getting fired or sued or whatever it was that got him removed- I don't really watch, or listen to news- I look at all of it as a fucking joke and know that whatever they're bloviating on is at least 98% bullshit- I just observe where we are as a country to grasp it's all contrived and so NAZI/facist like that no news source will ever be ever to expose it or stop it- hell, we still haven't gotten the truth about JFK or 9/11- trust yourself not some word acrobat who perceives themselves as some sort of authority who possess some sort of esoteric knowledge that only they can know the key to understanding- they are wanna be celebrities. Nothing more nothing less.
Lol, I came pretty close to giving up on Fox News when Megyn Kelly made her move against Trump at the first debate. I could see the problem with Fox News from the moment Trump did his campaign announcement, it has just taken awhile for me to get another media source else lined up and in use to cover that portion of the news.

I have a problem with CNN. I can only stomach so much crazy propaganda before I either start feeling sick or my head starts to hurt because of all the twists and turns they take to make the fairytale they pushing.
It can be pretty boring trying to watch CNN and MSDNC, but I think it is worth it to get through at least a few shows per week. We can never know what the truth really is, so all we can do is triangulate what the "most likely" truth is. The more and broader range of political bias we study, the closer we can get to the truth.

I have been preparing for the inevitable commie takeover of FOX News, so I have been staying away from Fox News and completely replacing it with OAN. I had to pay a couple dollars for the app, but I think it is worth it. OAN is not as shiny and polished as Fox News, but the reporting seems to be to the right of FNC. I am completely off of Fox News now, other than a couple videos that I encounter on the internet.

A year ago, I never would have imagined that I would no longer be using Drudge Report or Fox News, but here I am using The Liberty Daily and OAN.
Those are great. Just the facts! The one I like the best though for all news is newsmaxtv.com. There is also a Newsmax app available on Roku. The format has changed for the better there and I love best the same one our president listens to and often quotes: Wayne Allyn Root! Passionate and perfect. His show is on Monday through Friday at 8:00 PM Eastern. He is addicting he is so spot on.

Believe it or not, RT is pretty honest- based on the few clips I've watched on line.

Nothing quite like finding sources that confirm your bias', eh?

OAN is your new favored news source?
Trump’s New Favorite Channel Employs Kremlin-Paid Journalist
MOONLIGHTING
Kristian Rouz appears on segments for One America News Network—ironic given he is working for a Russian outlet fingered in the 2016 election attack.

I'm good with you paying to see what you want. I'll continue watching Fox for my news.

190717-Poulsen-Oann-Sputnik-tease_lmov4e

Nothing quite like finding sources that confirm your bias', eh?
See post 4

MOONLIGHTING
Kristian Rouz appears on segments for One America News Network—ironic given he is working for a Russian outlet fingered in the 2016 election attack.
Hopefully you posted this before you read post 4.

I'm good with you paying to see what you want. I'll continue watching Fox for my news.
Ditto. I have posted this thread as information to others who are not ok with the commie direction that FNC is going, or who would like to have access to the portion of news that FNC is surrendering and the MSM won't report on.

Those are great. Just the facts! The one I like the best though for all news is newsmaxtv.com. There is also a Newsmax app available on Roku. The format has changed for the better there and I love best the same one our president listens to and often quotes: Wayne Allyn Root! Passionate and perfect. His show is on Monday through Friday at 8:00 PM Eastern. He is addicting he is so spot on.
Thanks, I'll check it out.

MOONLIGHTING
Hopefully you posted this before you read post 4.
Yes, I ready your post #4. I just do not consider consuming what is supposed to information, but is likely heavily laced with propaganda, that the organization does not even acknowledge may be biased at their end due to hiring choices. Wikipedia:
One of OAN's reporters, Kristian Brunovich Rouz, simultaneously works for the Russian propaganda outlet and news agency Sputnik, which is state-owned; when Rouz runs segments on OAN that relate to Russia, OAN does not disclose that he also works for Sputnik.[20]

Forum List

Back