Replace Ryan

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Since 2012, Republicans "couldn't do anything" because they only had control over House.
In 2014, we gave them Senate.

Since 2014, Republicans "couldn't do anything" because they only had control over House and Senate.
In 2016, we gave them White House.

Today, they control WH, House and Senate and still are not able to do anything.

That has to change and I agree with Amash. Enough of excuses.

Justin Amash: ‘We Need a Change in Direction from this Speaker or We Need a New Speaker’

Ryan and his clan today acting more like the republican wing of Democrat party.

Since 2012, Republicans "couldn't do anything" because they only had control over House.

Since 2014, Republicans "couldn't do anything" because they only had control over House and Senate.

Justin Amash: ‘We Need a Change in Direction from this Speaker or We Need a New Speaker’

Your system is working exactly as it always has, go ahead, swap out a few personalities, see where that gets us as a society. Hell, swap parties if ya want, Goldman Sachs will still run your white house, same as it ever was.

The GOP is not a unified party like the DEMs are.

The GOP is split between their far right, their middle, and their RINOs.

The far right is the main problem, as far as unity goes.

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

Barry M. Goldwater

Justin Amash is no better than Ryan, both he and you can leave MI. One less GOP voter and less one Freedom Caucus member.

“Mark my word, if and when these preachers get control of the [Republican] party, and they're sure trying to do so, it's going to be a terrible damn problem. Frankly, these people frighten me. Politics and governing demand compromise. But these Christians believe they are acting in the name of God, so they can't and won't compromise. I know, I've tried to deal with them.”

Barry M. Goldwater

I wish there were more RINOs.

I'd like to see RINO Ryan go away. He's not a get'er done type of person.

No idea who to replace him with. Cruz? :D

Justin Amash is no better than Ryan, both he and you can leave MI. One less GOP voter and less one Freedom Caucus member.
Why should I leave Michigan?

Because obviously you vote GOP, the less the better.

You gotta give it to Democrats, when they have power they stick to their plan and go for it, for their base. Take example of CommieCare. They didn't care what Republicans think and Barry even said to them something like: "sit in the back of the bus and let us drive".

Only Republicans can speak so boldly during elections as candidate, and fail so miserably when get elected and then turn around so arrogantly to those who elected them and tell them in their face: "it's not us, it's you, you need to agree to what we want (and didn't even campaign on) and be pragmatic".

Take a CommieCare repeal vote. Every single Republican campaigned on repealing it and now when they're in the office, they're telling us that "we're expecting from them to do something that's unrealistic". I am not expecting from them to do anything that they didn't promise, it was their promise, it was their campaign speech, so they better deliver on it.

Cruz is Senator. I would like to see him on Supreme Court.

We need speaker that has balls, Republican version of Pelosi. Although I can't stand her, she did great job for Democrats.

Because obviously you vote GOP, the less the better.

I am libertarian leaning conservative and will vote the same way regardless of where I live. So again, why should I leave Michigan?

you mean... GOP can't even tolerate each other?
:cheers2:

I am libertarian leaning conservative and will vote the same way regardless of where I live. So again, why should I leave Michigan?

Well, for starters, it's a rusting shit hole.

Only the parts run by Democrats. :D

Don't confuse Michigan with Detroit or Flint, there is much more than that.

Not the One Who Starred in Invasion of the Body Snatchers. That KM Changed His Name to PR

Kevin McCarthy, the House Majority Leader. He was with Trump from the summer of 2016. He's not a very impressive speaker, but neither was LBJ, who got a lot done for his side.

Barry M. Goldwater

I wish there were more RINOs.
Well look, they have issues to, hell they all do, this whole joint is nuts. But that's exactly what the power structure wants. Chaos allows them to just extract as much wealth out of society as possible. They use the military to economically colonize abroad; they have other means for "the homeland". Best of luck altering anything at all with the vote.

The whole point of supporting Ryan going in was because Ryan would be going out.

Heh.

Forum List

Back