Reparations:

No WHAT? You didn't refute anything that I said.
Yes I did. You tried to rewrite history.
You just don't remember that slavery was the central platform of the Democrat Party for years.
After the Emancipation Proclamation Jim Crow was their central platform.
If anyone should pay reparations it's the Democrat Party.

Even the in voting for the Civil Right Act, most of the no votes where Democrat votes:

"After reading Shelby Steele's excellent Dec. 18 essay "American Conservatism: Of Race and Imagination" we felt compelled to respond to the popular misconception that "conservatism, for all its commitment to freedom, did not make itself the principled enemy of racism during the civil-rights era." With a little research, the actual voting record for both Houses of Congress shows that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed the Senate on a 73-to-27 vote. The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against. The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%). Thus, the no vote consisted of 78% Democrats. Further, the infamous 74-day filibuster was led by the Southern Democrats, who overwhelmingly voted against the act.
An examination of the House vote shows a similar pattern. The House voted 290 to 130 in favor. Democrats split their vote 152 (61%) to 96 (39%) while Republicans split theirs 138 (80%) to 34 (20%). The no vote consisted of 74% Democrats. Clearly, the 1964 Civil Rights Act could not have been passed without the leadership of Republicans such as Everett Dirksen and the votes of Republicans.""

Got an idea
If whites are supposed to pay for whites irresponsibility of the deceased from 160 years ago then how about blacks pay for the irresponsibility of mostly living blacks over the last 60 years?

Yes I did. You tried to rewrite history.
You just don't remember that slavery was the central platform of the Democrat Party for years.
After the Emancipation Proclamation Jim Crow was their central platform.
If anyone should pay reparations it's the Democrat Party.

Even the in voting for the Civil Right Act, most of the no votes where Democrat votes:

"After reading Shelby Steele's excellent Dec. 18 essay "American Conservatism: Of Race and Imagination" we felt compelled to respond to the popular misconception that "conservatism, for all its commitment to freedom, did not make itself the principled enemy of racism during the civil-rights era." With a little research, the actual voting record for both Houses of Congress shows that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed the Senate on a 73-to-27 vote. The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against. The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%). Thus, the no vote consisted of 78% Democrats. Further, the infamous 74-day filibuster was led by the Southern Democrats, who overwhelmingly voted against the act.
An examination of the House vote shows a similar pattern. The House voted 290 to 130 in favor. Democrats split their vote 152 (61%) to 96 (39%) while Republicans split theirs 138 (80%) to 34 (20%). The no vote consisted of 74% Democrats. Clearly, the 1964 Civil Rights Act could not have been passed without the leadership of Republicans such as Everett Dirksen and the votes of Republicans.""

Dumbass the YES AND NO vote was mostly Democrats because Congress that passed the 1964 Civil Rights act was heavily Democrat.

Southern Republicans from Alabama, Georgia and Florida, Virginia and etc. voted just like the Democrats from their states.

Last edited:
Reparations...will they stop murdering people if they get paid off? I see a vet who survived 3 tours in Iraq was murdered while driving his uber today. Leaving behind two kids and a wife.

Dumbass the YES AND NO vote was mostly Democrats because Congress that passed the 1964 Civil Rights act was heavily Democrat.

Southern Republicans from Alabama, Georgia and Florida, Virginia and etc. voted just like the Democrats from their states.
No....dipstick. It doesn't matter if you think civil rights was heavily Democrat. Back then the Democrats had a super-majority, but they still had a higher percentage of no votes than the GOP.
Maybe you don't understand the meaning of Republic....you know....a representative voting the way their constituents wanted them to vote. Many of those Southern Republicans were voting to get re-elected....because they knew that there was already enough yes votes to pass the Civil Rights Act. Back then it was very unpopular. But it was passed because of the JFK assassination, and LBJ wanted to get votes from what he called "NIGRAS". Up until that point the GOP was considered the Black American Party. The Kennedy's changed all of that.

Something that might shock you is the fact that most of the people living in the South today are still Democrats....but many of them refuse to vote for commies like Obama. My boss was a life long Dem and he said he just couldn't bring himself to vote Democrat anymore.
I switched parties myself when Jimmy Carter became president.

No....dipstick. It doesn't matter if you think civil rights was heavily Democrat. Back then the Democrats had a super-majority, but they still had a higher percentage of no votes than the GOP.
Maybe you don't understand the meaning of Republic....you know....a representative voting the way their constituents wanted them to vote. Many of those Southern Republicans were voting to get re-elected....because they knew that there was already enough yes votes to pass the Civil Rights Act. Back then it was very unpopular. But it was passed because of the JFK assassination, and LBJ wanted to get votes from what he called "NIGRAS". Up until that point the GOP was considered the Black American Party. The Kennedy's changed all of that.

Something that might shock you is the fact that most of the people living in the South today are still Democrats....but many of them refuse to vote for commies like Obama. My boss was a life long Dem and he said he just couldn't bring himself to vote Democrat anymore.
I switched parties myself when Jimmy Carter became president.

Dum dum, what part of southern Republicans being just as racist as southern Dixie Democrats do you not get?

However Dixie Democrats have gone the way of Dodo birds by now and racists still caucus with Republicans.

Last edited:
Dum dum, what part of southern Republicans being just as racist as southern Dixie Democrats do you not get?

However Dixie Democrats have gone the way of Dodo birds by now and racists still caucus with Republicans.
I guess you haven't been South of the Mason Dixon Line.
The Democrats that live around here are no different then they were 100 years ago.
They still fly their rebel flags and wear their rebel flag tattoos.
And they don't joke about Homosexuality like Yankees do.
Say the wrong thing and somebody's liable to get kicked in the nuts.

I guess you haven't been South of the Mason Dixon Line.
The Democrats that live around here are no different then they were 100 years ago.
They still fly their rebel flags and wear their rebel flag tattoos.
And they don't joke about Homosexuality like Yankees do.
Say the wrong thing and somebody's liable to get kicked in the nuts.

Stop fronting, Republicans are who primarily do that nowadays.

Stop fronting, Republicans are who primarily do that nowadays.
As I said...you're just stuck in a never-ending cycle of false propaganda.

All of these decades of gaslighting has you so warped you cannot possibly accept the truth anymore.
You actually believe that Republicans believe in the Confederacy.
Meanwhile your Democrats pay homage to every KKK member in congress till they eventually pass away from this world.
Seems most of the good Democrats like Reagan switched parties....and the rotten Democrats stayed.
You have to be compulsive liar or a pedophile to stay with the DNC.
The only people they allow to run for office are LGBT+ and there isn't any Southerners that will go for that happy horse shit.
And I bet you think every Southern Democrat owned slaves too.

fhdfhd.png

As I said...you're just stuck in a never-ending cycle of false propaganda.

All of these decades of gaslighting has you so warped you cannot possibly accept the truth anymore.
You actually believe that Republicans believe in the Confederacy.
Meanwhile your Democrats pay homage to every KKK member in congress till they eventually pass away from this world.
Seems most of the good Democrats like Reagan switched parties....and the rotten Democrats stayed.
You have to be compulsive liar or a pedophile to stay with the DNC.
The only people they allow to run for office are LGBT+ and there isn't any Southerners that will go for that happy horse shit.
And I bet you think every Southern Democrat owned slaves too.

View attachment 770042

I believe that if you are looking for Confederate flags you will find them nowadays at Republican rallies, not Democrat rallies.

Most Republicans are not white supremacists, but if you are one then Republican party is who you ride with.

Right here on this website we have a bunch of admitted racists, who do they all vote for? Republicans.

I know you are too far gone to be able to admit such basic facts.

Last edited:
We won’t take responsibility for 160 years ago and long deceased until blacks take responsibility for their last 60 years of devastating irresponsibility with the currently living .

Maybe this Jew can get reparations from the Egyptians for the days of slavery.

Oy vey what a smear. :thup:

Just like all the blacks today don't deserve anything because they weren't actually slaves.

They should be grateful to their ancestors and grateful to America because if their ancestors didn't become slaves and then freed they would probably be in Africa right now with dirty balls and going hungry.
reparations are jus about democrats terrified that many black voters are actully going republican

I believe that if you are looking for Confederate flags you will find them nowadays at Republican rallies, not Democrat rallies.

Most Republicans are not white supremacists, but if you are one then Republican party is who you ride with.

Right here on this website we have a bunch of admitted racists, who do they all vote for? Republicans.

See you admit for them that they are racist and then say they did themselves

I could support limited reparations for people that were SLAVES and this money would be payment for the work they were forced to do.

I could support limited reparations for people that were SLAVES and this money would be payment for the work they were forced to do.
Yes, many of us agree on this. Now the question is: where are all the people who were slaves?
:cuckoo:

Okay, now for some fucking reality. :muahaha:

The most racist party in America is now racist against whites.
BLM means only black lives matter. Whites are subjected to hatred and violence.
And what we see at Republican rallies is the American flag, not a rainbow colored flag or the flag of Ukraine.
Anyone who shows up at a rally with a confederate flag will be asked to leave.
These are the real facts. Not your false imaginations.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back