reparations from wealthy whites

I also want a meritocracy we've never had, but mostly I just want lunch...I say they can have the BLM land for BLM to reappointment.

"where be mah free shit yo"

They don't deserve shit. They weren't alive when slavery was a thing, neither were their parents, not even their grandparents. It isn't about anything except wanting free shit and nothing else.

There isn't one god damn black person in this country who deserves even a nickels worth of reperations. Fuck em all.

Jesus, a whole lot of Chinese people were worked to death literally to build the railroads in this country but none of them ever even said a peep about it in all this time.

Kiss my dick reperations. You want money then go get a job, learn something, do something besides sit around doing nothing and demand you get everything just because you happen to be black. If your life sucks it's your fault.

They don't deserve shit. They weren't alive when slavery was a thing, neither were their parents, not even their grandparents. It isn't about anything except wanting free shit and nothing else.

There isn't one god damn black person in this country who deserves even a nickels worth of reperations. Fuck em all.

Jesus, a whole lot of Chinese people were worked to death literally to build the railroads in this country but none of them ever even said a peep about it in all this time.

Kiss my dick reperations. You want money then go get a job, learn something, do something besides sit around doing nothing and demand you get everything just because you happen to be black. If your life sucks it's your fault.
they think thier owed . lol lol

They want all these statues taken down because the person depicted supported slavery. Millions of dollars were made on the backs of those slaves. New York city merchants made more off of slave labor than any plantation owner. Now, the descendants of those slaves want to climb on their dead backs and make some money too. Can someone explain the difference between them and the plantation owner?

They want all these statues taken down because the person depicted supported slavery. Millions of dollars were made on the backs of those slaves. New York city merchants made more off of slave labor than any plantation owner. Now, the descendants of those slaves want to climb on their dead backs and make some money too. Can someone explain the difference between them and the plantation owner?
with out these early for fathers we would not have a lot we have now. we wouldnt have a country.

So what? The statues remain because they are part of history and whiny blacks don't always get their priveleged way.

So what? The statues remain because they are part of history and whiny blacks don't always get their priveleged ways
I mean they just dont get is what i mean. they are important to remember. They are not thankfull for what they have at all. They do not get how much they have now . and what they didnt have in the past. So masny ungreatfull people they have.

So what? The statues remain because they are part of history and whiny blacks don't always get their priveleged ways
I mean they just dont get is what i mean. they are important to remember. They are not thankfull for what they have at all. They do not get how much they have now . and what they didnt have in the past. So masny ungreatfull people they have.
They should be thankful for the sacrifices made to put them here in this country. And once here the sky is the limit if you aren't too lazy to go after it.

Forum List

Back