Zone1 Reparations are coming and there is nothing you can do to stop it

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Trump had a dirty tricks campaign, like Nixon did, Trump would come up with a plan like racial reparations. The mere thought of racial reparations infuriates whites and causes them to vote Republican.
I live in Michigan and unfortunately all my friends and family are liberals. Yesterday, they were talking about how some of them were going to vote republican as a strategy to keep Trump off the ballot. I haven’t heard about it elsewhere but they spoke about it like they were part of the French Resistance.

I have zero problem with gay people. I have a problem with the fruitcakes who are obsessed with gender and their sexuality. Everybody has a gender and a sexuality. You are not special or interesting because of them. Those fruitcakes are like a bunch of kids who just discovered their penises.

I have a problem with the half-wits who make it their mission to be involved in the development of the sexual identity of someone else’s child.

You jerks, took the gay community and turned them into a human-shield for the sexualization of children. You are soiling the gay community and harming children.
I did not know homosexuals existed until I was twelve or thirteen years old. I doubt I missed anything by not learning about it earlier.

“While many only associate direct cash payments with reparations, the true meaning of the word, to repair, involves much more,” Assemblymember Lori Wilson, chair of the caucus, said in a statement. “We need a comprehensive approach to dismantling the legacy of slavery and systemic racism.”

Whites have nothing to apologize for. Blacks are responsible for their problems and many of ours. It is not our fault that they tend to be less intelligent than we are by every objective measurable criterion. It is not our fault that they have high crime rates and high rates of illegitimacy.

Black social pathology is not the legacy of slavery and systemic racism. It is the result of evolving in sub Saharan Africa, where the evolutionary process did not prepare most Negroes for the requirements of civilization.

Last edited:
Whites have nothing to apologize for. Blacks are responsible for their problems and many of ours. It is not our fault that they tend to be less intelligent than we are by every objective measurable criterion. It is not our fault that they have high crime rates and high rates of illegitimacy.

Black social pathology is not the legacy of slavery and systemic racism. It is the result of evolving in sub Saharan Africa, where the evolutionary process did not prepare most Negroes for the requirements of civilization.
many of the slave traders were african blacks. what should happen to them and their offspring?

I live in Michigan and unfortunately all my friends and family are liberals. Yesterday, they were talking about how some of them were going to vote republican as a strategy to keep Trump off the ballot. I haven’t heard about it elsewhere but they spoke about it like they were part of the French Resistance.
but it didn't work. LOL

many of the slave traders were african blacks. what should happen to them and their offspring?
Negro slaves were not enslaved by whites, because whites lacked resistance to African diseases. They were enslaved by other Negroes and sold to white slave traders. If they were not sold to white slave traders they risked being the victims of cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Negro slaves were not enslaved by whites, because whites lacked resistance to African diseases. They were enslaved by other Negroes and sold to white slave traders. If they were not sold to white slave traders they risked being the victims of cannibalism and human sacrifice.
Wow, the sad thing is, you probably almost believe this shit.

Wow, the sad thing is, you probably almost believe this shit.

The History of Slavery You Probably Weren’t Taught in School, by Lawrence W. Reed

Slavery cannot be justified or excused by enlightened people, but it can be studied, explained, put in context, and understood—if all the facts of it are in the equation.​

The prolific economist and historian Thomas Sowell has written about slavery in many of his voluminous articles and books. For Conquests and Cultures: An International History, he devoted fifteen years of research and travel (around the world twice, no less). Though the book is about much more than slavery, the author reveals a great deal about the institution that few people know.

I close out this essay with excerpts from this Sowell classic, and I strongly urge interested readers to check out the suggestions for additional information, below:

_____

Inland tribes [in Africa] such as the Ibo were regularly raided by their more powerful coastal neighbors and the captives led away to be sold as slaves. European merchants who came to buy slaves in West Africa were confined by rulers in these countries to a few coastal ports, where Africans could bring slaves and trade as a cartel, in order to get higher prices. Hundreds of miles farther south, in the Portuguese colony of Angola, hundreds of thousands of Africans likewise carried out the initial captures, enslavement and slave-trading processes, funneling the slaves into the major marketplaces, where the Portuguese took charge of them and shipped them off to Brazil. Most of the slaves shipped across the Atlantic were purchased, rather than captured, by Europeans. Arabs, however, captured their own slaves and penetrated far deeper into Africa than Europeans dared venture….

Cannibalism in Africa

Acts of cannibalism in Africa have been reported from various parts of the continent, ranging from prehistoric times until the 21th century. The possibly oldest evidence of human cannibalism has been found in Kenya in eastern Africa...

In the late 19th century, cannibalism seems to have been especially prevalent in parts of the Congo Basin. While some groups rejected the custom, others indulged in human flesh, often considering it a delicacy superior to other meats. Killed or captured enemies could be consumed, and in some areas, individuals from different ethnic groups were hunted down for the same purpose. Slaves were also sacrificed for the table, especially young children, who were in little demand for other purposes but praised as very tasty. In some areas, human flesh and slaves intended for eating were openly traded at marketplaces...

North of the Congo Basin, Jean-Bédel Bokassa, dictator of the Central African Republic, seems to have eaten the flesh of murdered opponents and political prisoners during the 1970s. There are further reports of such acts from the civil war in the same country, which started in 2012...

The Leopard Society was a cannibalistic secret society that existed until the mid-1900s and was active mostly in regions that today belong to Sierra Leone, Liberia and Ivory Coast. The Leopard men would dress in leopard skins and waylay travellers with sharp claw-like weapons in the form of leopards' claws and teeth.[12] The victims' flesh would be cut from their bodies and distributed to members of the society.[13]...

In the 1980s, Médecins Sans Frontières, the international medical charity, supplied photographic and other documentary evidence of ritualized cannibal feasts among the participants in Liberia's internecine strife preceding the First Liberian Civil War to representatives of Amnesty International...

A few years later, reported of cannibal acts committed during the Second Liberian Civil War and Sierra Leone Civil War emerged.[15][16]...

Many people not only freely admitted eating human flesh, but were surprised when they heard that Europeans did not eat it.[18]...

In addition to enemies killed or captured in war, slaves were frequent victims. Many "healthy children" had to die "to provide a feast for their owners".[22] Young slave children were at particular risk since they were in low demand for other purposes and since their flesh was widely praised as especially delicious.

Various reports indicate that living slaves were exposed on marketplaces, so that purchasers could choose which body parts to buy before the victim was butchered and the flesh distributed.

It often happens that the poor creature destined for the knife is exposed for sale in the market. He walks to and fro and epicures come to examine him. They describe the parts they prefer, one the arm, one the leg, breast, or head. The portions which are purchased are marked off with lines of coloured ochre. When the entire body is sold, the wretch is slain.[32]

Cannibalism in Africa - Wikipedia.

The History of Slavery You Probably Weren’t Taught in School, by Lawrence W. Reed

Slavery cannot be justified or excused by enlightened people, but it can be studied, explained, put in context, and understood—if all the facts of it are in the equation.​

The prolific economist and historian Thomas Sowell

Thomas Sowell? That pathetic sellout?

Let me guess, you think this was a documentary.

Thomas Sowell? That pathetic sellout?

Let me guess, you think this was a documentary.

Thomas Sowell is only one authority for my assertion that African Negroes were enslaved by other African Negroes and then sold to whites.

While this was happening, cannibalism was widespread among African Negroes. It still is.

Thomas Sowell is only one authority for my assertion that African Negroes were enslaved by other African Negroes and then sold to whites.

While this was happening, cannibalism was widespread among African Negroes. It still is.
If you need to believe that, man.

Bosaka was a crazy person, and his own people deposed him.

They certainly do feel entitled, don't they? We owe them nothing. They owe us for all the problems they have caused us.

If there were no Negroes in the Untied States the crime rate would be much lower. The cost of our criminal justice systems and welfare systems would be much lower. The downtown areas of our cities would not be asphalt jungles characterized by crime and moral degeneracy.

They would be centers of civilization, known for museums, art galleries, libraries, book stores, theaters, concert halls, and atmospheric restaurants and taverns.

It would be possible to see a play or a movie, or to attend a concert or a ballet that ended at 10:00 pm, walk home for two miles, and be perfectly safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back