Reparations and the Equal Protection Clause

" Self Valuation Lots In Life Agree Bittern Angst Is A Gnawing Thing *

* Us Republic For Individualism Opportunity Yielded And Wielded By Awl *

This is a load of stupidity. More white victimhood. Whites like yourself create all kinds of excuses, but you have none.
There are 48 million blacks in America. Between the NBA and NFL there ae about 1700. So stop talking about pro athletes in just 2 pro sports.
Negative liberties represent protections , independence and individualism .

Positive liberties represent endowments , dependence and collectivism .

A motto of e pluribus unum includes a creedo , which expects independence as individualism , with equal protection of negative liberties among individuals .

The principles of us republic and for us republicanism are founded upon a motto for a credo of e pluribus unum , which expects independence as individualism , with equal protection of negative liberties among individuals .

* Hymn Testosterone Advantage Wanted Two Talk About Leveling Playing Fields Of Knot Being Deprived Of Individualism *

Let them know when the national association for the advancement of japhetic peoples is copacetic with the discretion of hamitic and semitic peoples and potentates .

Let them know when japhetic entertainment television and awards is copacetic with the discretion of hamitic and semitic peoples and potentates .

Let japehtic peoples know when they are entitled to self ownership and self determination without discretionary oversight from hamitic or semitic peoples and potentates .

* Nature Of Gawd First Principles Of Citizenship *

A law exists because an entity is capable of , and issues , a retort for violations of the legal precepts , and as there is not an absolute law in the nature of gawd against mortality , all rites of behavior are alienable .

An afterlife is metaphor with a literal meaning of passing on ones genetic identity through ones offspring , where failure to do so in perpetuity is ascribed the metaphors of final judgement or eternal damnation ; the success criteria of nature for survival has not changed .

A subjective altruism would be that the introspection of hue mammon should exist in perpetuity throughout eternity , however nature of gawd does not expect that every instance of hue mammon introspection must exist in perpetuity to satisfy a subjective altruism .

Prior to establishing a social civil contract according to a constitution , individuals are subject to the moral relativism with the nature of gawd , and to improve ones opportunity for survival and quality of life , one exchanges natural freedoms for membership as a citizen , as a greater individual , by a collective state , as an entity capable of and issuing a retort for violations of constitutional agreements .

* Fictional Ishmaelism Continues Its Sectarian Supremacy Pogrom To Usurp Self Autonomy Of Japhetic Peoples *

* Political Science Terminology Negative Positive Wrights Liberties Protections Endowments *

Last edited:
I'm reading some crazy posts about how reparations are unconstitutional because they violate the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment. Never mind that reparations are paid nearly daily,

Now that the issue is being advocated by blacks, the usual same sorry segment of the white community seeks excuses as to why blacks can't get reparations.

The equal protection clause took effect in 1866. Reparations have been paid since that date. So what is the equal protection clause?

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Now given our history, I would like somebody white to explain to me how reparations violates the equal protection clause as opposed to doing exactly what the equal protection clause was intended to do.

Come get you some.

I'm reading some crazy posts about how reparations are unconstitutional because they violate the equal protection clause of the 14th Amendment. Never mind that reparations are paid nearly daily,

Now that the issue is being advocated by blacks, the usual same sorry segment of the white community seeks excuses as to why blacks can't get reparations.

The equal protection clause took effect in 1866. Reparations have been paid since that date. So what is the equal protection clause?

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Now given our history, I would like somebody white to explain to me how reparations violates the equal protection clause as opposed to doing exactly what the equal protection clause was intended to do.
Of course, your definition of "reparations" is absurd.

Reparations are not just for slavery. Now people were asked to explain how reparations violated the equal protection clause. Can you do that? If not, leave.
They confer a benefit on some people and not others.

No, reparations aren't based on skin color,
The kind you support are based on skin color
but the human rights violations sufferred by blacks were. Moving away from racism means fixxing the damage and inequality caused by racism.
You don't fix it by penalizing people based purely on their skin color.

Reparations are not just for slavery and blacks aren't the only people who have ever received reparations. Apparently you've spent time listening to white race hustlers. Do some research.
Whether non-blacks have received reparations is another issue. The kind you want to confer are based on skin color.

Explain how reparations isnt a violation of the 14th amendment.

When you use the force of government to deprive a person of their property, to give to a 3rd party, with out due process of law, that is a violation of the 14th amendment. Just because a person has darker skin, or votes a certain way doesnt make them 'more equal'

The reparation debate is nothing more than another divide and conquer technique by our government.

Why arent you reparations idiots going after The Caribbean and South American countries WHERE 95% of the african slaves went.

Expect the race hustlers to promise reparations JUST BEFORE THE ELECTION to get blacks back on the Democrat Plantation

What you really deserve is a boat ride back to Frica since you were brought here against your will.

There were more WHITE SLAVES IN N. AFRICA than Black slaves in the Americas AND America ended slavery before N. Africa did.

Then you lose on pure history for it was that same government that defined blacks down to the Octaroon level. If one of your 8 great grandparents was Black , you were Black.
You can't argue the way you do because then reparations will be based on race and we are back at the very thing you are complaining about !!!
Nov 8, 2023 — About 31% of married same-sex couples were interracial in 2022
Now are those even clean pure races, naaah
Genome-wide ancestry estimates of African Americans show average proportions of 73.2% African, 24.0% European, and 0.8% Native American ancestry

so it will take another Biden TRillion of mispent money to even get started.

Then you lose on pure history for it was that same government that defined blacks down to the Octaroon level. If one of your 8 great grandparents was Black , you were Black.
You can't argue the way you do because then reparations will be based on race and we are back at the very thing you are complaining about !!!
Nov 8, 2023 — About 31% of married same-sex couples were interracial in 2022
Now are those even clean pure races, naaah
Genome-wide ancestry estimates of African Americans show average proportions of 73.2% African, 24.0% European, and 0.8% Native American ancestry

so it will take another Biden TRillion of mispent money to even get started.
I don't lose. Polices were made based on race to exclude based on race. You don't have an argument. When you look at a black person you ain't thinking about genomes so all this garbage you're using to are about something others have been given only shows your racism.

Whites have never been denied constitutional rights or opporttunity in this country based on race.

Explain how reparations violates the equal protection clause, I have not ask your opinion about who all has suffered from racism.
Feeding your pet bird to the cat does not violate either but it is still wrong.

Reparations are the strongest form of hate. And they cannot be administered with govt verifying race and that is how the whole thing started The one-drop rule was a legal principle of racial classification that was prominent in the 20th-century United States. It asserted that any person with even one ancestor of black ancestry ("one drop" of "black blood"is considered black . This concept became codified into the law of some U.S. states in the early 20th century It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" that developed after the long history of racial interaction in the South, which had included the hardening of slavery as a racial caste system and later segregation.
We have now several factors that will greatly increase racial tension under reparations

1)MIillions of mixed marriages.
2) white people who are technically Black. Plessy in Plessy V Ferguson was whiter than Hunter Biden but legally Black
3) Most Blacks in US are at least 1/4 European
4) In places that had systems like placage it would be hard to even have the concept of reparation without being racist
Plaçage was a recognized extralegal system in French and Spanish slave colonies of North America (including the Caribbean) by which ethnic European men entered into civil unions with non-Europeans of African, Native American and mixed-race descent. The term comes from the French placer meaning "to place with". The women were not legally recognized as wives but were known as placées; their relationships were recognized among the free people of color as mariages de la main gauche or left-handed marriages. They became institutionalized with contracts or negotiations that settled property on the woman and her children and, in some cases, gave them freedom if they were enslaved.

I don't lose. Polices were made based on race to exclude based on race. You don't have an argument. When you look at a black person you ain't thinking about genomes so all this garbage you're using to are about something others have been given only shows your racism.
That is patently false . Any Black will tell you that PLESSY (of the historic racial ruling) was so shite he had to tell the conductor he had Black blood

I know your type to the very bone
BOOKER T WASHINGTON
There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.

That is patently false . Any Black will tell you that PLESSY (of the historic racial ruling) was so shite he had to tell the conductor he had Black blood

I know your type to the very bone
BOOKER T WASHINGTON
There is a class of colored people who make a business of keeping the troubles, the wrongs, and the hardships of the Negro race before the public. Having learned that they are able to make a living out of their troubles, they have grown into the settled habit of advertising their wrongs-partly because they want sympathy and partly because it pays. Some of these people do not want the Negro to lose his grievances, because they do not want to lose their jobs.
You don't know anything. I did a report on Plessy in the 8th grade 50 years ago. So don't quote incorrect opinion by Booker T. Washington while backs were gettting lynched to me.

" Do Not Let The Door Hit You In The Ass On Your Way Out "

* Ungrateful For Opportunity Offered Far Less *

You don't know anything. I did a report on Plessy in the 8th grade 50 years ago. So don't quote incorrect opinion by Booker T. Washington while backs were gettting lynched to me.
Hopefully you realize that reparations would be contingent on those accepting them being repatriated back to africa with the loss of us citizenship ,

Perhaps a telethon would be helpful to fund volunteers for reparations with repatriation back to africa for those that accept them .

• Section 4 Public Debt​

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.

Last edited:
Well you do sound like 8th Grade.
Plessy was whiter than Johnny Winter

Unless your a non democrat then you are less than american in the eyes of the law

Well you do sound like 8th Grade.
Plessy was whiter than Johnny Winter
Try telling me something I didn't know since I did a book report on Plessy in the 8th grade. He was 1/8th black and that passed for black at that time. So just stop trying to lecture me. I know more about this stuff than you.

Last edited:
" Do Not Let The Door Hit You In The Ass On Your Way Out "

* Ungrateful For Opportunity Offered Far Less *

Hopefully you realize that reparations would be contingent on those accepting them being repatriated back to africa with the loss of us citizenship ,

Perhaps a telethon would be helpful to fund volunteers for reparations with repatriation back to africa for those that accept them .

• Section 4 Public Debt​

The validity of the public debt of the United States, authorized by law, including debts incurred for payment of pensions and bounties for services in suppressing insurrection or rebellion, shall not be questioned. But neither the United States nor any State shall assume or pay any debt or obligation incurred in aid of insurrection or rebellion against the United States, or any claim for the loss or emancipation of any slave; but all such debts, obligations and claims shall be held illegal and void.
Hopefully you realize that your post has no merit. Some whites try digging up anything.. Whites are mad at a government to that gave them preferences by law and your punk --- wants to tell somebody about being ungrateful or moviing back somewhere..

Feeding your pet bird to the cat does not violate either but it is still wrong.

Reparations are the strongest form of hate. And they cannot be administered with govt verifying race and that is how the whole thing started The one-drop rule was a legal principle of racial classification that was prominent in the 20th-century United States. It asserted that any person with even one ancestor of black ancestry ("one drop" of "black blood"is considered black . This concept became codified into the law of some U.S. states in the early 20th century It was associated with the principle of "invisible blackness" that developed after the long history of racial interaction in the South, which had included the hardening of slavery as a racial caste system and later segregation.
We have now several factors that will greatly increase racial tension under reparations

1)MIillions of mixed marriages.
2) white people who are technically Black. Plessy in Plessy V Ferguson was whiter than Hunter Biden but legally Black
3) Most Blacks in US are at least 1/4 European
4) In places that had systems like placage it would be hard to even have the concept of reparation without being racist
Plaçage was a recognized extralegal system in French and Spanish slave colonies of North America (including the Caribbean) by which ethnic European men entered into civil unions with non-Europeans of African, Native American and mixed-race descent. The term comes from the French placer meaning "to place with". The women were not legally recognized as wives but were known as placées; their relationships were recognized among the free people of color as mariages de la main gauche or left-handed marriages. They became institutionalized with contracts or negotiations that settled property on the woman and her children and, in some cases, gave them freedom if they were enslaved.
I don't need your whitesplaning.

Please shut up. You don't make any sense.

Most blacks have white in their DNA because slaves were raped or forced to fuck slaveowning women.

Reparations have been paid to other groups.. The human rights violation havee happened to us because of our race.. So you don't get to whine to me about how wrong it is because whites are being held to account for their poor decisions.

Forum List

Back