Repair Shop owner Knows Of Multiple Attempts To Insert Questionable Material Into Hunter Bidens Laptop

The computer repair shop owner who turned over Hunter Biden's alleged laptop to the FBI now says that many reports about photographs on the device are "misinformation."

As the laptop turns.
You won a GD election with that fucking laptop you mother fucking pos

You caused this country a lot of harm you retarded monkey

The computer repair shop owner who turned over Hunter Biden's alleged laptop to the FBI now says that many reports about photographs on the device are "misinformation."

As the laptop turns.

Rawstory.com. LOL

See how scum like skews13 and raw story works?...they use a fake news outlet and they insert an untruth that kind of skews the whole story...no pun intended...the story claims people are publishing pics in news stories that are not on the laptop...Raw Story and skews13 tries to make it out to be...people are trying to hack the laptop with pictures of Hunter...that's not what the man said at all....
He's nothing but Pond Scum. I bet he has this same thing on 10 boards now....lololol

As the laptop turns.
Nope. Follow the money and it's going right to Joe Biden the Big Dog. As Vice President, he was compromised with our enemies. It's called Treason. Obama is also guilty of this with Putin when he was caught on the open mic.

So the repairman didn't know of the Bidens to return the laptop?
That's not how repairs work. You drop it off, they tell you it's done, you pick it up. If you're stoned out of your mind and forget to pick it up, it stays on a shelf, inviting repair shop staff to poke around in it. If you're smart (not a Biden), you either first clean off anything incriminating or you hire a consultant to come to your house and never let it out of your sight.

As the laptop turns.
So, assuming for the sake of the argument that what he's saying is true, that means that whatever IS on the laptop is unquestionably Hunter's. And here we were told for a long time that the laptop didn't even exist.

If you can’t refute the statements from the shop owner. You’ve already lost the argument. And the fact you are harping on the source shows me you got nothing.

Let me take this to its conclusion, nothing is going to happen to Hunter Biden. Zip, zero. Nada.

Trump, as several of his crime family already have. Will be facing indictments soon. It’s just a matter of how many more Trump criminals, including, Ivanka, Jared, Jr. and Eric are going to prison.

And you can source this if you want. Joe Biden is President, and Merrick Garland, is AttorneyGeneral, and that’s a problem if you’re a Trump Humper.

Guess which way the indictments are going for the foreseeable future?

Here’s a hint for you. It isn’t going to be Hunter Biden.
Please, please PLEASE talk about TRUMP! I can't keep defending Quid Pro and his wackadoodle family! I don't get paid enough to do that!

As the laptop turns.
I get it ... A Nouveau schmaltzy take /// like
As the World Turns { famous TV Soap }
Who cares.Of course there is going to be attempts at manipulation.
Via many sources.Lest of which the FBI.But if it's mere talk then who
cares.People will talk.There's either physical proof of tampering with the
source { the actual Laptop } or there isn't.And why Now this Latest attempt to
question validity.The FBI was in possession of the Laptop First.
Then Rudy Giuliani and his Lawyer.Giuliani was very firm about
keeping silent as to that Laptop.Nothing firsthand.Just overviews.
Perfectly legit.
This may be an attempt to have discovery limited or tossed out of court.
One way to weaknen the case.

Please, please PLEASE talk about TRUMP! I can't keep defending Quid Pro and his wackadoodle family! I don't get paid enough to do that!
More like Quid Quo Biden.Nothin' Pro about dat guy.
At least with Trump, you get a dark,suit,a red tie and Orange hair.
And of course a Big Mouth.But He's Our Big Mouth.
Now is not the time to be some wallflower.

As the laptop turns.
1*HUZFif40ZuUSC2MGj13uBw.jpeg

The corruption of a son of the president will have his reputation protected by the CIA/FBI, and other government authorities.

Is that what is beginning to happen for Hunter Biden or was it all just phony charges against him to begin with.

In any case, protecting Hunter, the sone of the president, is necessary to uphold America's reputation. And much more important: To ensure that any of his wrongdoing can't detract from the credibility of Biden's war.

One way or the other, the president's son will be safe.
Sure Hunter will be safe

Laws are for the Little People.

As the laptop turns.
Raw Sewage.....

FakeVery.jpg

:9:
The corruption of a son of the president will have his reputation protected by the CIA/FBI, and other government authorities.

Is that what is beginning to happen for Hunter Biden or was it all just phony charges against him to begin with.

In any case, protecting Hunter, the sone of the president, is necessary to uphold America's reputation. And much more important: To ensure that any of his wrongdoing can't detract from the credibility of Biden's war.

One way or the other, the president's son will be safe.
What a groomer... Don't forget your comb as you will want to look good trying to protect a corrupt son of a president... I can tell you are fond of corruption...

Bullshit.

That is definitely, unquestionably, Hunter Biden in those pictures

And no one could plant DoD encryption keys on the disk.

I call BS.

:9:

What a groomer... Don't forget your comb as you will want to look good trying to protect a corrupt son of a president... I can tell you are fond of corruption...
I couldn't give a fk about Biden or his son. And even less about Trump and his hillbilly family.

As the laptop turns.
Reality doesn't matter. "Hunter's Laptop" has become the Unholy Grail of the conspiracy-afflicted, a nefarious Encyclopedia Galactica of unspeakable evil.

It's rather amusing since this dude doesn't hold political office, never has, and shows no inclination of ever wanting to do so.

A fitting explanation of the elusive laptop's mysterious, enduring power that prevents its content from being publicly revealed is that Rudy accidentally sat on it.

Rudy Giuliani butt-dials NBC reporter

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 7.43.17 PM.png

"I've got it! It's around here somewhere!
... and when do I get paid?
Whaddaya mean, 'Gotta go! Ginni's texting me!'
... Hello? Hello? Hello?"

Reality doesn't matter. "Hunter's Laptop" has become the Unholy Grail of the conspiracy-afflicted, a nefarious Encyclopedia Galactica of unspeakable evil.

It's rather amusing since this dude doesn't hold political office, never has, and shows no inclination of ever wanting to do so.

A fitting explanation of the elusive laptop's mysterious, enduring power that prevents its content from being publicly revealed is that Rudy accidentally sat on it.

Rudy Giuliani butt-dials NBC reporter

View attachment 629266
"I've got it! It's around here somewhere!
... and when do I get paid?
Whaddaya mean, 'Gotta go! Ginni's texting me!'
... Hello? Hello? Hello?"
The "chain of custody" requirement of such "evidence" is going to be hilarious!

This technological contrivance has probably been polluted by more users than Trump bimbos by now!

Forum List

Back