Repair Shop owner Knows Of Multiple Attempts To Insert Questionable Material Into Hunter Bidens Laptop

The computer repair shop owner who turned over Hunter Biden's alleged laptop to the FBI now says that many reports about photographs on the device are "misinformation."

As the laptop turns.

I am not suprised. Fascist ReThugs are desperate to prove the unprovable.

The computer repair shop owner who turned over Hunter Biden's alleged laptop to the FBI now says that many reports about photographs on the device are "misinformation."

As the laptop turns.
fuck off, chicken little.

Look atchu lying through your teeth

"I do know that there have been multiple attempts over the past year and a half to insert questionable material into the laptop as in not physically, but passing it off as misinformation or disinformation as coming from the laptop," he added. "And that is a major concern of mine because I have fought tooth and nail to protect the integrity of this drive."
You know, if they could insert questionable material into a harddrive that is offline, could they do it with questionable ballots for Joe Biden in 2020?

As the laptop turns.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You know, if they could insert questionable material into a harddrive that is offline, could they do it with questionable ballots for Joe Biden in 2020?
Sure, that's why the claim of bamboo paper ballots from China is very believable. It would also explain why Democrats opposed the audits. They didn't want the truth to come out.

Why? Post a credible source? Isn’t that what the OP is required to do?

A study published by the Humboldt Institute for Internet and Society classified The Raw Story as a "junk news" website,[16] while a 2018 report by the Oxford Internet Institute identified The Raw Story as one of the "Top 30 Junk News Sources on Twitter

If you can’t refute the statements from the shop owner. You’ve already lost the argument. And the fact you are harping on the source shows me you got nothing.

Let me take this to its conclusion, nothing is going to happen to Hunter Biden. Zip, zero. Nada.

Trump, as several of his crime family already have. Will be facing indictments soon. It’s just a matter of how many more Trump criminals, including, Ivanka, Jared, Jr. and Eric are going to prison.

And you can source this if you want. Joe Biden is President, and Merrick Garland, is AttorneyGeneral, and that’s a problem if you’re a Trump Humper.

Guess which way the indictments are going for the foreseeable future?

Here’s a hint for you. It isn’t going to be Hunter Biden.

If you can’t refute the statements from the shop owner. You’ve already lost the argument. And the fact you are harping on the source shows me you got nothing.

Let me take this to its conclusion, nothing is going to happen to Hunter Biden. Zip, zero. Nada.

Trump, as several of his crime family already have. Will be facing indictments soon. It’s just a matter of how many more Trump criminals, including, Ivanka, Jared, Jr. and Eric are going to prison.

And you can source this if you want. Joe Biden is President, and Merrick Garland, is AttorneyGeneral, and that’s a problem if you’re a Trump Humper.

I say your source is bogus. So there is nothing there. If there is nothing to worry about then why the post? Why sourcing a fake news site? Do tell.

Wait, I thought this guy wasnt credible and was a probably Russian agent. Has the changed?
You silly leftists and your ongoing allegations of *Russian collusion* to camouflage the pedocrats' collusion with the cartels of the Ukraine..you're so cute.

Nothing will happen to Hunter, well, at least there will be no criminal charges brought... the Obama/Clinton cartel goons will suicide him before that happens.

As the laptop turns.
Really, Skews? That's you best attempt at defending what IS on the laptop...pointing out that some other things that people claimed were on there actually aren't?
What about what IS on the laptop? Claims by the left that it was all "Russian misinformation" have been shown to be complete lies. Let's be honest here...Joe Biden and Hunter knew right from the start that the lap top was his and the contents were not something created by Russians! They lied to the American people because they didn't want the voters knowing what scum the Bidens are before the election took place!

facing indictments soon.
Since President Trump came down the elevator, i have been hearing that shit. Still no conviction.

Why is it okay that Hunter Biden a known drug felon, falsified his application to the ATF so he could purchase a gun, which is a felony? Do you believe felons should own a gun?

the shop owner said you are full of shit.

there. refute that.

As the laptop turns.
It's a Russian conspiracy I tell you!

Forum List

Back