Rep. Todd Arrested on DUI

:lol:

Where's the outrage? The guy committed an actual crime.

Remember Anthony Weiner? No Laws Broke?

Republicans were in an uproar. They wanted him out.

Well?

Actually Weiner DID commit a crime. He falsely accused someone of hacking his twitter account. And named the person in the media. As far as this nimrod goes here's a shocker for ya....he should go to jail for at least 6 months and lose his DL and lose his CCW and the gun should be sold to someone who'll use it correctly and the money should go to a drunk driver victims fund, the car likewise.

Now lets hear you say the same whenever a Dem gets busted. You and I agree on lot of things but you are too partisan my friend, there are dickheads on both sides of the aisle. Don't you think it would be nice to get rid of all of them?

Rep. Todd Arrested on DUI | Tennessee Report

Tennessee state Rep. Curry Todd, a Republican from Collierville, was arrested in Nashville last night on charges of drunk driving and carrying a loaded handgun.

The arresting officer’s affidavit states that Todd was “extremely unsteady on his feet” and that he was “almost falling down at times.” The officer observed Todd was “obviously very impaired and not in any condition to be carrying a loaded handgun.” (His mugshot is at right.)

A former Memphis police officer, Todd was first elected to the Tennessee Legislature in 1998. He currently serves as chairman of the House State and Local Government Committee.

In 2009 and 2010 Todd sponsored legislation allowing Tennesseans with firearm-carry permits to possess their guns in restaurants that serve alcohol, provided they do not consume alcohol.
<more>
Gee? The LAW is funny like that...regardless of Political affiliation. Imagine that?:eek:

The guy shouldn't be treated any different than any other drunk driver...Forced to go to AA and lose his license for the time everyone else loses it for driving drunk. The gun shouldn't be taken away either...

Lets treat these people the same way they treat us. No worst or better. I don't even know about him losing his job...Would you expect to lose your job for drinking and driving? Well, lets not be any different for Todd.

Last edited:
The guy shouldn't be treated any different than any other drunk driver...Forced to go to AA and lose his license for the time everyone else loses it for drinking drunk. The gun shouldn't be taken away either...

Lets treat these people the same way they treat us. No worst or better. I don't even know about him losing his job...Would you expect to lose your job for drinking and driving? Well, lets not be any different for Todd.
Indeed. Just due to thier stature in Gubmint affords them zero liscense to be any different or to be treated any different.

Last time I checked? They were citizens subject to the same laws.

The guy shouldn't be treated any different than any other drunk driver...Forced to go to AA and lose his license for the time everyone else loses it for drinking drunk. The gun shouldn't be taken away either...

I didn't see anyone here saying he should get special treatment. Of course he should be treated the same. AS all and any government employee should. Too bad the people don't hold our CONGRESSCRITTERS to the same standard.

I'm glad he was busted. He could have killed or harmed others. As far as HE goes: lousy choices, lousy life."

Responsibility is a bitch at times. Regardless of wing... :razz:

Why not just discuss the issue and toss the personal diatribe out the window.

If Sunni Man can make a thread about moving all the worlds Jewry to an island and keeping them there by force of arms.

Then so can the OP choose his topic....

IMHO

Why not just discuss the issue and toss the personal diatribe out the window.

If Sunni Man can make a thread about moving all the worlds Jewry to an island and keeping them there by force of arms.

IMHO

No one said anyone couldn't start a thread...

I didn't see anyone here saying he should get special treatment. Of course he should be treated the same. AS all and any government employee should. Too bad the people don't hold our CONGRESSCRITTERS to the same standard.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4262151-post43.html

:eek:

Why not just discuss the issue and toss the personal diatribe out the window?

IMHO

No one said anyone couldn't start a thread...

I am saying that since these topics are fine, then the slamming of troll as a designation rather than discussing the issue takes away from discussion.

Who really cares as long as his important piece of legislation passes?

Forum List

Back