Rep. Todd Arrested on DUI

The guy shouldn't be treated any different than any other drunk driver...Forced to go to AA and lose his license for the time everyone else loses it for drinking drunk. The gun shouldn't be taken away either...

Lets treat these people the same way they treat us. No worst or better. I don't even know about him losing his job...Would you expect to lose your job for drinking and driving? Well, lets not be any different for Todd.

I didn't see anyone here saying he should get special treatment. Of course he should be treated the same. AS all and any government employee should. Too bad the people don't hold our CONGRESSCRITTERS to the same standard.
True. But you understand the partisan intent of the OP.

Last edited:
I can't resist ;) This is the state where Payland gave her first $100K t- party speech right?

9938d1233758969-does-your-wife-borrow-your-razor-roflmao.jpg

Let's see how she does in when the campaigning begins in earnest. I think she has a role as helping to kingmake...

This could be a good thread to revisit.

Well, that was stupid. Say goodbye to that career.

And what brought about that goodbye had nothing to do with his political views since both sides of the wings have been caught in criminality. Both sides have been caught at it and so as anything more than an informative post it fails.

And since it informs of Todd's arrest, I see it as good OP imo.

And what brought about that goodbye had nothing to do with his political views since both sides of the wings have been caught in criminal. Both sides have been caught at it and so as anything more than an informative post it fails.

The problem is, the hack OP wouldn't have informed us of a democrat getting a DUI.

Sponsor of TN guns in bars bill charged with having gun while driving drunk

Tennessee state Rep. Curry Todd, a lead sponsor of a law allowing handgun carry permit holders to bring guns into bars, has been arrested on charges of drunken driving and possession of a gun while under the influence.

He allegedly failed a roadside sobriety test and refused to take a breathalyzer.

A loaded Smith & Wesson 38 Special was found in a holster stuffed between the driver seat and the center console.

A spokesman for the House Republican Caucus had no immediate comment on the arrest.

I'm sure they didn't!!!!

Sponsor of TN guns in bars bill charged with having gun while driving drunk | wbir.com

The fact that the drunk driving arrest of prepresentative from a backwater state would become some kind of national scandal only shows how shallow and petty the liberal agenda has become.

And what brought about that goodbye had nothing to do with his political views since both sides of the wings have been caught in criminal. Both sides have been caught at it and so as anything more than an informative post it fails.

The problem is, the hack OP wouldn't have informed us of a democrat getting a DUI.

But a Republican would. It all works out. That's why they are 'sides'. :)

:lol:

Where's the outrage? The guy committed an actual crime.

Remember Anthony Weiner? No Laws Broke?

Republicans were in an uproar. They wanted him out.

Well?

Republicans I know wanted Weiner to stay on and keep on doing damage to his party. Who asked for him to leave? Any Republican leader or politician of any importance that you can name for us?

Are you fucking serious?

WASHINGTON (AP) — The chairman of the Republican party says Rep. Anthony Weiner should resign after admitting he sent a lewd photo of himself on Twitter to a woman and then lied about it repeatedly.
GOP chairman demands Anthony Weiner resign | syracuse.com

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) said Tuesday that Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) should resign in the wake of his admission that he was involved in online relationships with multiple women and initially lied about having mistakenly sent a lewd photo out on his Twitter feed.

Republicans call for Anthony Weiner to resign - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

You guys are in a vacuum about reality. Really.

Forum List

Back