Rep Steve King talks to ILLEGAL

I just watched the video on the news.

I knew that King could lie like that but wow, Rand Paul should take up foot racing cuz he done skedaddled his lying self right on outta there. One bite outta that burger and he was on the run!

Now, to be fair, that's what Repubs always do when faced with those tough, "gotcha" questions. They RUN.

:lmao:

woman , girl was illegal , shouldn't have been there on USA soil asking questions .

ASSUMPTIONS can be dangerous , I may be a descendent of people that were the first people to ever set foot on this north American Continent now known as USA soil Luddley .

RUN, RAND, RUN!!! :lol:

paul-immigrant-choke2.w1120.h632.gif

paul-immigrant-walk1.w1120.h632.gif

I like the way that KING handled the situation with the ILLEGAL Syntheholic . I like the way he handled the situation from what I saw on the vid that I posted . King is as good or almost as good as Jeff Sessions when it comes to illegal aliens .

RUN, RAND, RUN!!! :lol:

paul-immigrant-choke2.w1120.h632.gif

paul-immigrant-walk1.w1120.h632.gif

Didja notice he grabbed his beer?

Remember when the RWs screeched about Obama daring to drink beer?

From what King said, he doesn't know any more about our Constitution than the posters here. The idiot actually called her "illegal".

They either don't KNOW their own Constitution or they are against it.

Which is it?

King also said Mexico is "lawless".

That's about as ignorant as it gets.

So many people spew lies about things they don't know anything about.

I think that KING is correct about the lawlessness . Heck , cops stop you so slip the policia a $20.00 and yer good to go . Think its called MORDIDA .

ASSUMPTIONS can be dangerous , I may be a descendent of people that were the first people to ever set foot on this north American Continent now known as USA soil Luddley .

May be…

But more likely a descendent of penal colony rejects

mordida article --- THE MORDIDA: MEXICO AND CORRUPTION --- plus I know people from Mexico , nice people but they told me what the deal is in Mexico .

There's corruption in the US too.

Does that mean that all US law enforcement is corrupt?

You've never been there and know nothing, first hand, about the people. You are also completely closed minded on the subject because you have already made up your mind.

Its a shame that most Americans will never know one damn thing about the people they have consciously decided to hate.

I just watched the video on the news.

I knew that King could lie like that but wow, Rand Paul should take up foot racing cuz he done skedaddled his lying self right on outta there. One bite outta that burger and he was on the run!

Now, to be fair, that's what Repubs always do when faced with those tough, "gotcha" questions. They RUN.

:lmao:

I saw that earlier....i had no idea Rand could move so fast. It's like he saw that coed he kidnapped in college a route room.

And King? Lol..."You sure do speak some good English there, Missy"

ok , so now there's corruption in the USA as if that's the issue . Talk about trying to change the subject ehh Luddley ?? Then she wants to talk about where I've been in my 65 years so she makes more assumptions . Read the article please and I can get more articles on Mordida and corruption in lawless Mexico . By the way , start a thread on the LAWLESS USA and I'll contribute to it but yer just trying to change the subject of this threads info .

Forum List

Back