Rep. Steve King still believes in the Iraqi uranium fairy

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
OMG, Steve King will say anything to keep his name in the news. < My comment

Daily Kos: Rep. Steve King still believes in the Iraqi uranium fairy

Hey, Rep. Steve King is still around. I was worried he had been carted off by a gang of those melon-calved immigrants he keeps going on about, but no. His latest Burp of Genius is that he, Rep. Steve King, has personal knowledge of some super-duper secret evidence that Saddam Hussein really had gone yellowcake-hunting in Niger, even though the Bush White House itself had to sheepishly admit the claim was false after the "proof" turned out to be not-particularly-clever forgeries. Rep. Steve King says he's got proof of it, damn it! Not that he's going to show you peasants what it is.

Gulf of Tonkin, Kuwaiti incubators, yellow cake, 9-11, and ASSAD'S GAS PROBLEM = Same shit different, different decade.

OMG, Steve King will say anything to keep his name in the news. < My comment

Daily Kos: Rep. Steve King still believes in the Iraqi uranium fairy

Hey, Rep. Steve King is still around. I was worried he had been carted off by a gang of those melon-calved immigrants he keeps going on about, but no. His latest Burp of Genius is that he, Rep. Steve King, has personal knowledge of some super-duper secret evidence that Saddam Hussein really had gone yellowcake-hunting in Niger, even though the Bush White House itself had to sheepishly admit the claim was false after the "proof" turned out to be not-particularly-clever forgeries. Rep. Steve King says he's got proof of it, damn it! Not that he's going to show you peasants what it is.

You're not a political junky...you're a moron.

From the OP link.

"And then when we get to George W. Bush, he was accused of 16 words in the State of the Union address that they said was a lie and they&#8217;re still attacking him for that. And Jan, I will tell you, I have had hands-on evidence that what George Bush said in that State of the Union address was the truth and he was still punished for it." - Steve King.
<
I guess Steve forgot that Bush later said his statement was false.

Reminds me of these statements:

002hcx.jpg

Forum List

Back