Rep Sheila Jackson everyone

The Demonrats are going to need more than ballot boxes and words to stop Trump's comeback!

But he must not sit on his hands any longer as the fake election is being certified. His complete support of Kari is critical now!

Sheila Jackson Lee and the words "Deep Thoughts", should never be used together in the same sentence.

Dave Chappelle said Hershel Walker is Observably stupid. N*#$a looks like like he has to go into deep thought just to make a move at tic tac toe. Mouth always open.

He premised it with "I don't want to be talking bad about another brother but...lol

Just something I notice about you right wing republicans. You really hate the women in our party. Is this how you white men greet women in the executive boardroom?

Pelosi, Hillary, Whitmer, AOC, you guys really hate the women in our party the most. I don't hear you hating on men like this. Then you HATE Chaney. Hate all the women who came forward to say Trump is no different than Jeffrey Epstein or Harvey Weinstein.

Jackson does not understand that it is the Left who has the hate, racism and violence problem.
BTW, the annual murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is about 2:1, and that ratio goes back for decades. (*DOJ stat)
The Democrats lie about everything all of the time.

riotersalksdlakdja.jpg
riotersfgfhhjj.jpg
riotersfggfdfghhjvvcxxzzz.jpg
riotersjhgjhgjgh.jpg
rioterssdsd.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc1.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc2 - Copy.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc5 - Copy.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc7.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc9 - Copy.jpg
riotsdemviolencedc10.png

Dave Chappelle said Hershel Walker is Observably stupid. N*#$a looks like like he has to go into deep thought just to make a move at tic tac toe. Mouth always open.

He premised it with "I don't want to be talking bad about another brother but...lol

Just something I notice about you right wing republicans. You really hate the women in our party. Is this how you white men greet women in the executive boardroom?

Pelosi, Hillary, Whitmer, AOC, you guys really hate the women in our party the most. I don't hear you hating on men like this. Then you HATE Chaney. Hate all the women who came forward to say Trump is no different than Jeffrey Epstein or Harvey Weinstein.

Somebody has been drinking

I hate Schiff. Does he count as a man?

Sheila Jackson Lee and the words "Deep Thoughts", should never be used together in the same sentence.

I watched the 5 second video. What's the big deal? She's saying Trump tells people to go to the Capitol and fight like hell and words matter. People did what he said. And now Trump won't show up to testify for them and bring all the evidence he has of election fraud.

Jackson does not understand that it is the Left who has the hate, racism and violence problem.
BTW, the annual murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is about 2:1, and that ratio goes back for decades. (*DOJ stat)
The Democrats lie about everything all of the time.

View attachment 732373View attachment 732374View attachment 732375View attachment 732376View attachment 732377View attachment 732378View attachment 732379View attachment 732380View attachment 732381View attachment 732382View attachment 732383
OMG relax the election is over. Yes, despite high inflation, we voted for Democrats. Because you guys seem like liars and fascists.

Has trump denounced Nick Fuentes yet?

And Sarah Palin wants to know why is Trump palling around with terrorists?

Most of these women are either duped, authoritarian and/or of equity. Most have not been taken out to the woodshed like most men as part of growing up. Depriving potentially better white males by denying opportunities is now hurting us. This is an inconvenient truth. There are many tough lady Progs. Just not enough.

OMG relax the election is over. Yes, despite high inflation, we voted for Democrats. Because you guys seem like liars and fascists.

Piss on you and your "yeah but" crap. You spit on Pubs if they vote for their candidates then turn around and vote for your own psycho and act like it's the noble thing to do. You're simply a hypocrite and a fraud.

She is a Pedo, click on the pic and look at her ring.

Attachments

• DgT8mDfWsAE5sNW.jpg
    DgT8mDfWsAE5sNW.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 13

Forum List

Back