Rep. Nancy Mace, a first-term Republican from South Carolina, has introduced a bill to decriminalize cannabis at the federal level

I feel like I should not need to say this in an adult forum, but not everyone that uses pot is an addict,
Irrelevant/unsubstantiated.
in fact the vast, vast majority that do are not addicts
Unsubstantiated.
just as the vast, vast majority of people that drink a beer or a glass of whine are not alcoholics.
See above,
I would actually like for you to provide some sort of evidence anyone is actually addicted to pot
Google: Your creepy friend.

Sure, and opium poppy is just a pretty flower. Surely you see the many potential problems with this on a larger scale.

There's a big difference between using an opium poppy in its natual state and the mass production of heroin

Ever heard of opium poisoning?

My point is just because something is a plant has no bearing on it's legality.
The fact is that there are many drug addicts in our nation. We have access to endless drugs if we wish it. Millions of people have on again and off again issues with drugs and alcohol. We argue though if alcohol can lead to pot and can lead to drugs that are worse. For many that is true. The years of drugging themselves has damaged them even when clean. They even argue with themselves at meeting centers for getting off of drug issues that may be not important. We as humans are susceptible to things. The cost though for each person using drugs to destruction can be calculated in the millions for himself and people important to him.

The fact is that there are many drug addicts in our nation. We have access to endless drugs if we wish it. Millions of people have on again and off again issues with drugs and alcohol. We argue though if alcohol can lead to pot and can lead to drugs that are worse. For many that is true. The years of drugging themselves has damaged them even when clean. They even argue with themselves at meeting centers for getting off of drug issues that may be not important. We as humans are susceptible to things. The cost though for each person using drugs to destruction can be calculated in the millions for himself and people important to him.
I'm not sure what any of that has to do with my point.

Forum List

Back