Rep. Nancy Mace, a first-term Republican from South Carolina, has introduced a bill to decriminalize cannabis at the federal level

this is like Nixon goes to China

Schedule I Controlled Substances​

Substances in this schedule have no currently accepted medical use in the United States, a lack of accepted safety for use under medical supervision, and a high potential for abuse.
Some examples of substances listed in Schedule I are: heroin, lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), marijuana (cannabis), peyote, methaqualone, and 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine ("Ecstasy").

Per the article. Argued against quick action? LOL I have a legal cannabis store about 1 minute north of me and one opening about 1 minute south of me. One is in Ohio and the other in WV. I kinda chuckled when I realized it was opening right next to the Harley dealer. It's only a matter of time before the Federal government wants their taste bad enough.

Hopefully the Sackler money dries up and that will help.

It's going to eventually happen and the nation will prosper from it. A matter of time.

It's a plant. There's no valid argument against legalization.
There is a difference between decriminalization and legalization. For me, decriminalizing it is okay. Legalizing it at this time is not. Medical purposes is debatable. People who do not like it must smell the product and may be affected by it in some way.

There is a difference between decriminalization and legalization. For me, decriminalizing it is okay. Legalizing it at this time is not. Medical purposes is debatable. People who do not like it must smell the product and may be affected by it in some way.

I despise the smell the chemical plant downriver puts off sometimes.

They need to just do it already. It is already legal as the feds ignore their own laws. That is not heathy for a society that is based around law.

You cannot actually value freedom AND back the government telling you what you may consume without doublethink.

Forum List

Back