Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene Has Huge Primary Lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTG actually challenged Ilhan Omar to a debate. Omar chickened out.

MTG was owner and CEO of a big construction company. Another non-politician who actually knows how to run things, for a profit. She doesn't take any shit and and you cannot BS her, she eats ten Omars for breakfast w/o blinking an eye. I see big things in her future. Democrats are quaking.

mtg.png

Not a single MAGA Trump republican in this group of crooks....
Looking at that list, you think it contains 'not a single' MAGA Trump republican?
Weird, because there really is some on that list.
You think Mo Brooks doesn't belong on that trump MAGA list?

Can you provide a complete list of a MAGA Trump republican, so we can tell the difference. Start with just the 50 Senators, certainly you can do that, right?

Looking at that list, you think it contains 'not a single' MAGA Trump republican?
Weird, because there really is some on that list.
You think Mo Brooks doesn't belong on that trump MAGA list?

Can you provide a complete list of a MAGA Trump republican, so we can tell the difference. Start with just the 50 Senators, certainly you can do that, right?
Not one republican on that list is a Trump republican....if Mo is the best you can do that proves my point....this is why the swamp feared Trump so much...they thought he would expose them all and would have if he had a second term....and will if he wins in 24....

Don't you want to know if politicians are cheating the stock market?...

if Mo is the best you can do that proves my point
Mo Brooks spoke at the J6 trump rally. That's pretty MAGA.

That's why I need to know who you consider a MAGA Trump republican?

Which of the 50 (R) senators you you consider a MAGA Trump republican?
It must be a small list if Brooks isn't one of them.
So tell me who they are?

Repubs need all of the Prog acting politicians they can get. Giving it back.

We all need politicians who are willing to compromise and do what is best for the people not the party.

But those Profiles in Courage are a thing of the past

Mo Brooks spoke at the J6 trump rally. That's pretty MAGA.

That's why I need to know who you consider a MAGA Trump republican?

Which of the 50 (R) senators you you consider a MAGA Trump republican?
It must be a small list if Brooks isn't one of them.
So tell me who they are?
Why are you posting about one congressman and not talking about so many democrats that cheat the market by insider trading?...one MAGA guy???? my point still stands...the intrenched from both parties are corrupt and I really don't think you care...why is that?....

Potential for what? Psychiatric commitment?? She is a loon. She has no understanding of, or respect for the Constitution and the fundamental rights of Americans

She is a disgrace to congress.

Looks like MTG has you unhinged early. This should get good.

Greene is very popular. Marxist democrats have convinced themselves that she is very unpopular. They now struggle with their own lies.

Just look for who the Left mocks and ridicules as stupid, clueless, and appealing to deplorables--- people they tell you no thinking person could be for. THOSE are the people whom the Left have identified as their greatest threats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back