Rep. Keith Ellison Has Been Vindicated

As expected the Republicans were just peddling lies based on rumor and conjecture regarding the Keith Ellison and his ex's situation

‘I Was a Domestic Abuse Victim’: Accused Domestic Abuser Dem Rep. Keith Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed

From the article...

She said that there was “never any abuse of any kind in our relationship. So what Alpha News and the Star Tribune are looking for does not exist.” It was also argued that the records needed to stay private because of “sensitive medical and financial information.”

and

It’s becoming clearer as to why Kim Ellison did not want these records public. According to KMPS, in 2015 Keith Ellison alleged that Kim Ellison “hit [him] too many times to mention” and said the he was “a domestic abuse victim.”

So much for Republican lies and garbage.

Will the apologize for their willful lies? No, that's not their style.
Needless to say, the facts and truth won’t stop Republicans from propagating lies.
Because the left has never lied

Can someone show me where the Left dragged Ellison's accusers through the mud?
The left doesn't believe his girlfriend. Typical double standard. Go ahead and ask me to prove it so I can tell you to go duck yourself.

Wow, Ellison's ex wife tries to give him a break and the freaking coward goes on the offensive and claims to be the victim of domestic abuse. Meanwhile the girlfriend's allegations are still the issue.

As expected the Republicans were just peddling lies based on rumor and conjecture regarding the Keith Ellison and his ex's situation

‘I Was a Domestic Abuse Victim’: Accused Domestic Abuser Dem Rep. Keith Ellison’s Divorce Records Unsealed

From the article...

She said that there was “never any abuse of any kind in our relationship. So what Alpha News and the Star Tribune are looking for does not exist.” It was also argued that the records needed to stay private because of “sensitive medical and financial information.”

and

It’s becoming clearer as to why Kim Ellison did not want these records public. According to KMPS, in 2015 Keith Ellison alleged that Kim Ellison “hit [him] too many times to mention” and said the he was “a domestic abuse victim.”

¨
WTF is this?

Women deserve to be believed, you do understand this as a leftist right?

From the article...

and

Needless to say, the facts and truth won’t stop Republicans from propagating lies.

But wait, I thought we must "believe survivors" ?

Can someone show me where the Left dragged Ellison's accusers through the mud?
Pointing out how someone accused someone else of rape but did not know where, did not know when, had no witnesses, those she did name say it never happened, and lied about it in front of Congress is not 'dragging them through the mud'.

The only ones who were dragged through the mud were Kavanaugh and his family, as he was branded a rapist without any evidence to support the claim.

From the article...

and

Yes well ahem, niethher Kim Ellison nor
Ellison's post marital girlfriend are Republicans.

Jo

From the article...

and

You are embarrassing yourself.
"Republicans accused"?
It was two women who accused.

Where's Kavanaugh's conviction?

How about charge?
Who the hell cares?!?

The bastard lied to Congress multiple times, and on top of that, threatened an entire political party while on the stand.

That stinkin' son-of-a-bitch is unfit for office.

Forum List

Back