Rep Jim Jordan Drops Bomb on Biden and the Sham Jan 6th Commission During Firey Bannon Contempt Hearing

So you can't address the selective editing by the J6 committee......I see.

there was no editing that changed anything he said. words were not spliced together & you're making it up like the troll that you are.

so you simply can't address the words spoken from bill barr et al....

i see.

there was no editing that changed anything he said. words were not spliced together & you're making it up like the troll that you are.

i see.
Barr said that soon after the election.....Eww moment for you?

No editing except where a part of Jordan's statement was taken and a period added, making it look like he said something different..... :happy-1:

Barr said that soon after the election.....Eww moment for you?

No editing except where a part of Jordan's statement was taken and a period added, making it look like he said something different..... :happy-1:

haaaaaaaaaaaa.....................

bill barr just went b4 the committee to testify on june 2, 2022.

D'OH!

everybody that was shown testifying so far have been (R)s , AND not one of them that testified under oath have said that their words were edited/spliced/ or taken outa CONtext.

nice try - but things are starting to look bigley bad for the big orange bag of trans fat.

:spinner:

i see.
Your little charade is going exactly nowhere, just like every attempt that has preceded it. You people are liars and thieves and karma ain't gonna be your friend. November is coming.

haaaaaaaaaaaa.....................

bill barr just went b4 the committee to testify on june 2, 2022.

D'OH!

everybody that was shown testifying so far have been (R)s , AND not one of them that testified under oath have said that their words were edited/spliced/ or taken outa CONtext.

nice try - but things are starting to look bigley bad for the big orange bag of trans fat.

:spinner:
No kidding.....the people who did it were on the J6 committee.......are they too testifying?

You can't address the issue, once again, I see. Too bad I pulled the claim out of one of your 'factual' postings.

7xg.gif

Were you alive in the 50s ? Women were second class citizens, and that's what they will become again, whether you realize it or not. No man alive would allow the government to have control of any of their body functions. This is an issue about control, not anti-abortion and definitely not pro-life. And yes, in a world that worked together for the common good of everyone, there would be enough goods and services to fulfill the needs of the human race in this world without destroying the rest of the species that inhabit it, and eventually the planet itself. But we don't have that kind of perfect world, it's mostly dog eat dog, and the really big dogs prevent all the little dogs from working together, actually they picked them against each other so they can go unnoticed in the horrific things they are doing. Put it on your calendar 2025. The shit's going to hit the fan by then and I hope it's a Republican who's President here in the United States to take the blame for everything his party's done to facilitate the destruction of this planet.
The best people I know were born in the 40s, 50s and early 60s. Except my parents who were born earlier than that. My mother died before Roe v. Wade destroyed a million babies and more a year afterward. Abortion trains women to murder others. No good ever came of that, on steroids, too. Don't people's souls and being alive matter to you?

This TV spectacular has you wigging out. Give it a break. Not going to do anything more than all the previous attacks on Trump.
Maybe, maybe not. But if there's one thing that bullshit artist Trump hates it's bad publicity. So you know he's wigging out.

He probably won't be crashing any wedding parties in the near future.

wtf? you sir are f'd in the head.

what issue? bs ramblings from a nutter such as yerself?

You're pretty good at posting false information and go into the duck, dodge and hide mode when challenged.
Funny thing is many other posters chime in and point this out, also.

Go back to your sandbox, little girl.....playtime is over.

hard-candy.gif

You're pretty good at posting false information and go into the duck, dodge and hide mode when challenged.
Funny thing is many other posters chime in and point this out, also.

Go back to your sandbox, little girl.....playtime is over.

hard-candy.gif

i post 100% facts.

FVaFhiMUYAA53z2

keh04gk01oc81.jpg

:backpedal:

And I have posted counter facts proving you are either a liar or totally inept at sourcing.

lol - ne'eh ... you really haven't. but you keep that delusion in yer grasp if it gives you some good feelz........

i do believe that the next hearing will be centered around georgia's election count/donny's strongarming georgia officials to ' find 11, 780 votes '... & what was going on, & what was not being done that should have , & what was said in real time inside the whitehouse & donny's unscripted portions of his speech b4 he unleashed his flying monkeys on jan 6.

0c4.gif

lol - ne'eh ... you really haven't. but you keep that delusion in yer grasp if it gives you some good feelz........

i do believe that the next hearing will be centered around georgia's election count/donny's strongarming georgia officials to ' find 11, 780 votes '... & what was going on, & what was not being done that should have , & what was said in real time inside the whitehouse & donny's unscripted portions of his speech b4 he unleashed his flying monkeys on jan 6.
Yeah, I pop counter facts, playtime disappears to regroup.

Can't wait let me know how the fake hearing goes.

Ratings crapped the bed Tuesday....it will get worse as time goes on....LOL

Forum List

Back