Rep. Issa closes in on Clinton

That's almost as serious as an Impeached President. Now that you got that out of your system...anything to say about the situation with Clinton and the State Dept?

Clinton was impeached over bullshit by people ready to rip apart the fabric of the American government to score cheap political points.

They were the very same people, who's petty partisan bullshit closed down government twice..and may have very well blocked efforts to get those responsible for 9/11.

Obstruction of justice in a civil rights trial is 'bullshit'?

Perjury is 'bullshit'?

Wow, what low standards you have, swallow.

It appears that in an effort of compromise or cooperation that Issa has decided not to call Hillary to appear before the Committee but last nights conference call was all that was needed. It reaffirmed that the attack on Benghazi was known right away as a terrorist attack and never contemplated as a riot resulting from a video.

Her appearance will not be necessary. There are many video clips of her, Carney and Rice blaming the video days after the murders in an effort to thwart public opinion. The four subpeonaed witnesses will uncover the denial of requested security from the Ambassador and the attacks that led up to the 9/11 attack and the ultimate deaths of all four of the public servants.

1982? Whenever you're ready to discuss the topic give me a holler. Until then you amuse yourself with his past.

Eyeah.

I said Issa was a criminal.

Now you know.

He's a criminal.

:clap2:

Now about the potential coverup....:cool:

And indeed it was. Unfortunate headlines for the Campaigner in Chief just before the elections and the next debate on foreign policy. This disengaged president will have to pay for this at the polls.

Eyeah.

I said Issa was a criminal.

Now you know.

He's a criminal.

:clap2:

Now about the potential coverup....:cool:

And indeed it was. Unfortunate headlines for the Campaigner in Chief just before the elections and the next debate on foreign policy. This disengaged president will have to pay for this at the polls.

I sure hope so. Obama has been an unmitigated disaster for the entire country on just about every issue. Sadly the 17 Liberals we have posting here don't see it.

Darrell Issa? Isn't he the reincarnation of Joseph McCarthy?

Joseph McCarthy was a noted car thief and alleged arsonist too? Wow...

And Clinton fucks interns. You have a point?

Yeah, screwing interns and stealing cars are exactly the same. :lol:

Issa must still be riding that high after his Fast and Furious Witch Hunt...oops, I mean "investigation".

When is Issa going to go after the hidden Muslim Brotherhood folks working for Hillary?

Joseph McCarthy was a noted car thief and alleged arsonist too? Wow...

Issa must still be riding that high after his Fast and Furious Witch Hunt...oops, I mean "investigation".

When is Issa going to go after the hidden Muslim Brotherhood folks working for Hillary?

Deflection seems to be a way of life for you. Too bad. No... screwing interns in the White House when married is much worse. Are you a part time moron or do you work at it all day?

Deflection seems to be a way of life for you. Too bad. No... screwing interns in the White House when married is much worse. Are you a part time moron or do you work at it all day?

That's your opinion. In mine, screwing interns isn't worse that stealing someone else's property or burning down your business for the insurance money (allegedly).

That's your opinion. In mine, screwing interns isn't worse that stealing someone else's property or burning down your business for the insurance money (allegedly).

Naturally you see nothing wrong with a married President screwing interns in the White House.

Was he convicted of those charges? I don't bother to read what you and the other idiot post.

You'll excuse an left lib of murder but a Republican...

In fact if Obama murdered someone on stage you would likely make excuses to justify it.

The case against Issa is a Media Matters WITCH HUNT.. one we recognize against Fox also. Media Matters in collusion with the White House, are purposely told to mislead the public with lies, propaganda.

Here is the Media Matters directive: sickening
REPORT: Media Ignore Rep. Issa's Alleged Criminal Past | Research | Media Matters for America

Here is the story on WHITE HOUSE COLLUSION to get this Propaganda organization to cover up the Administration's wrong doings.

Justice Dept. regularly enlists Media Matters to spin press | The Daily Caller

There are ACTUAL emails which reveals this criminal activity. Media Matters is suppose to be a non for profit organization. Issa needs to go after them and strip away that entitlement.

The case against Issa is a Media Matters WITCH HUNT.. one we recognize against Fox also. Media Matters in collusion with the White House, are purposely told to mislead the public with lies, propaganda.

Here is the Media Matters directive: sickening
REPORT: Media Ignore Rep. Issa's Alleged Criminal Past | Research | Media Matters for America

Here is the story on WHITE HOUSE COLLUSION to get this Propaganda organization to cover up the Administration's wrong doings.

Justice Dept. regularly enlists Media Matters to spin press | The Daily Caller

There are ACTUAL emails which reveals this criminal activity. Media Matters is suppose to be a non for profit organization. Issa needs to go after them and strip away that entitlement.

Figures...:cool:

Naturally you see nothing wrong with a married President screwing interns in the White House.

Was he convicted of those charges? I don't bother to read what you and the other idiot post.

You'll excuse an left lib of murder but a Republican...

In fact if Obama murdered someone on stage you would likely make excuses to justify it.

I didn't say I had no problem with it, only that I don't think it is worse that stealing and arson (allegedly).

Most innocent people get accused of auto theft multiple times. :lol:

Even Alan Dershowtiz, a hardened liberal and Obama supporter, promises to make Media Matters a campaign issue for their lies, propaganda, destructive practices.

Not only will [the Media Matters controversy] be an election matter, I will personally make it an election matter,” said Dershowitz.

Continued Dershowitz: “I will speak to every Jewish group that invites me, and I think it’s fair to say I speak to more Jewish groups than probably any other person in the world. I spoke to over a million Jews over the years. You know, just last Thursday spoke to 1200, just in the next weeks alone I’ll be speaking and in the past weeks to thousands of American Jews. And believe me, I will not let them ignore this issue.”

Dershowitz: Media Matters will be re-election issue | Education News

Media Matters vendetta and campaign to try and cover this WH's butt in regard to this MAJOR scandal with a dead Ambassador, several others, WILL NOT WORK.

Forum List

Back