Rep. Devin Nunes threatens to sue CNN.

I would favor media being sued for every lie they print in favor of the Democratic Party, but the courts are jammed enough as it is.
The Bush's and Clinton's have the courts stacked so full of dirty clown judges
it's ridiculous.

I believe Trump has already flipped three Courts of Appeal.
I think Brennan should get a pre-dawn FBI visit and be held for a
military tribunal for orchestrating a coup against our commander.

I would favor media being sued for every lie they print in favor of the Democratic Party, but the courts are jammed enough as it is.
it's ridiculous.

Yep! And, gven that higjly qualified and educated judges happen to tend to be liberals, Trump's puppetmasters have had to dredge up many wholly unqualified people to stack the court.

You all must be very proud.

it's ridiculous.

And duck-walked out to the paddy wagon, recorded.

Good to see Republicans fight back. If we don't start holding the media accountable they will destroy our republic. Look at the progress they've made already in just the past decade.

You have to punch leftists in the face (figuratively) otherwise they never shut up.

it's ridiculous.

Yep! And, gven that higjly qualified and educated judges happen to tend to be liberals, Trump's puppetmasters have had to dredge up many wholly unqualified people to stack the court.

You all must be very proud.

They are not liberals, and yes I am. I hope he can fill every seat by 2025.

Nunes sure likes to spend campaign funds on himself, and to illegally coordinate with the PACs supporting his campaign and his lifestyle.

it's ridiculous.

I love ya'll coup poop.

Who were they going to replace Trumpybear with? Mike Pence?

Some coup! More like poop.

Grab the Cracker Jacks and Red Bulls kids.
It's gonna be a long night at the hospital for politically-washed-up Democrats (HPD)
and so-called journalists it looks like.

How's Devon's lawsuit against Twitter going? Has he managed to shut down the Devon Nunes Cow account yet?

Good to see Republicans fight back. If we don't start holding the media accountable they will destroy our republic. Look at the progress they've made already in just the past decade.

Republicans have been suing everyone in sight in the media, and they've lost all of their suits.

Nunes has a hearing coming up in front of the Ethics Committee for his behaviour when he had Adam Schiff's job. With Lev Parnas claiming Nunes was meeting to Ukrainians to get Biden investigated, Nunes better worry about his own ass.

Ah, the good old days, when Nunes refused to sign subpoenas or witness requests for the Russia Investigation, and ran to the White House with closed door testimony. If Democrats pulled half the shit that Trump has and the Republicans have tried since Trump took office, the impeachment trial would already be over with and the Democrats would have been removed from office.

Dems wish they had anyone even half as smart and presentable
as Rep Nunes. He makes Schiff look like a really bad actor in a B movie.

Nunes has looked like he's shitting in shit all through the investigation. Uncomfortable and unable to escape. His rants have been laughable. His "They're caught" rant reminded everyone just how many Trump staffers have been caught, plead guilty to crimes against the people, and are now in jail or awaiting sentencing.

Devon may be joining them soon from the look of things.

You have to punch leftists in the face (figuratively) otherwise they never shut up.
Ah...the virtual violence of CRCs.

Lib please YOU PEOPLE on the left spew a continuous stream of vile putrid attacks on us and what we are supposed to just sit there and not hit back?

Ah...the virtual violence of CRCs.

Lib please YOU PEOPLE on the left spew a continuous stream of vile putrid attacks on us and what we are supposed to just sit there and not hit back?

Don't worry, Legend, the time is coming soon. The Left has been stuffing so much crap down their sewer pipe for years they've forgotten that every pipe has its limits, and both the government and the people are soon going to regurgitate all of their shit right back into the Democrat's faces.

Forum List

Back