Rep. Clay Higgins Drops a Bomb on Newsmax: “Over 200” FBI Agents Embedded Within Crowd on J6 – FBI Agents Behind Talk of Violence in Chat Groups! (VID

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
If we do manage to get Trump past the obstacles of the globalists have erected, I hope to God he seriously purges DC and is just as aggressive and intolerant as the traitors to our nation have been. A lot of people need to completely disappear for the rest of their lives in federal prison (or sold to foreign governments for disposal) for their egregious acts against our Nation and Constitution. They do not belong free on this hemisphere.

What is very troubling is that cult fucks do not even care that there were 200 or more federal agents dressed as Trump supporters on the Capitol grounds on J6.

Why doesnt the left care? Why does the left embrace authoritarianism?

Is that who you are?

What is very troubling is that cult fucks do not even care that there were 200 or more federal agents dressed as Trump supporters on the Capitol grounds on J6.

Why doesnt the left care? Why does the left embrace authoritarianism?

Is that who you are?
Do people’s still wonder why Germans followed and adored Hitler?

With all this finally coming to light, expect many threads about ORANGE MAN BAD here, and probably 100 more indictments from the Stalinist Struggle Clowns....

While I certainly dont doubt it, his "suspicions" mean nothing to me.

If we do manage to get Trump past the obstacles of the globalists have erected, I hope to God he seriously purges DC and is just as aggressive and intolerant as the traitors to our nation have been. A lot of people need to completely disappear for the rest of their lives in federal prison (or sold to foreign governments for disposal) for their egregious acts against our Nation and Constitution. They do not belong free on this hemisphere.
Trump will have no power to do as such.

Seems more and more evidence comes out all the time that J6 was an incited incident…like the fake Whitmer kidnapping.

Shouldnt the Federal Agents in the Capitol also be charged as everyone else?
The witness (and the source of your OP) is big on hearsay and strangely absent of fact. Cue my complete lack of surprise. :rolleyes:

Shouldnt those federal agents be charged with sedition?

What is the difference between a FED in TRUMP CLOTHES and a TRUMP SUPPORTER....DOING THE EXACT SAME THING?

Shouldnt those federal agents be charged with sedition?

What is the difference between a FED in TRUMP CLOTHES and a TRUMP SUPPORTER....DOING THE EXACT SAME THING?

sddefault.jpg

Seems more and more evidence comes out all the time that J6 was an incited incident…like the fake Whitmer kidnapping.

Shouldnt the Federal Agents in the Capitol also be charged as everyone else?
Would be cool if he cited actual evidence admissable in a court of law, and not poop from his butt.

Forum List

Back