Rep. Bobby Rush calls Chicago police union the ‘sworn enemy of black people’

Is that because the Chicago Police exposed Smollett's failed self-perpetrating false politically based hate crime?

:lmao:

I wonder how much the Russians are paying him to spread fake racial division?!

:rolleyes:
And I thought the blacks of Chicago were the sworn enemy of black people....

By The Numbers: Black on Black Violence and Murder | Jeffery Myers: UNLEASHED
"Chicago’s death toll is almost equal to that of both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined. " "Chicago’s death toll from 2001November, 26 2015 stands at 7,401. The combined total deaths during Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003-2015: 4,815) and Operation Enduring Freedom/Afghanistan (2001-2015: 3,506), total 8,321."

Is that because the Chicago Police exposed Smollett's failed self-perpetrating false politically based hate crime?

"Chicago’s death toll is almost equal to that of both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined. " "Chicago’s death toll from 2001November, 26 2015 stands at 7,401. The combined total deaths during Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003-2015: 4,815) and Operation Enduring Freedom/Afghanistan (2001-2015: 3,506), total 8,321."
24 shot over the weekend in Chicago. two year old one of them. at a party. hey Bobby, why don't you allow your prosecutors to prosecute?

I agree. Especially when you consider the black on black murder in Chicago.

And it sure as hell ain't the Chicago cops doing the killing.

Forum List

Back