Rep. Ayanna Pressley’s amazing Speech on the house floor

Congresswoman amazing Ayanna Pressley’s speech on the floor of the House:

“Madam Speaker,

I rise today in opposition to the occupant of the White House. Mr. Trump, you took an oath just as I did 5 days ago, to protect and defend the Constitution and the American people.

Sir, you dishonor that oath. You devalue the life of the immigrant, the worker and the survivor. I see right through you and so do the American people.

This has nothing to do with border security. Your shut down, another Trump generated crisis, has brought a tsunami of hurt.

So, I rise today to lift the voices of the unheard. I rise today on behalf of the families concerned about feeding their children because their WIC benefits will run dry.

I rise today in solidarity with the thousands of workers with calloused hands and broken spirits working for no pay.

I rise today in support of the survivor fleeing violent hands, seeking safety, only to find the shelter door locked because of your shutdown.

I rise today in support of the American people, who believe in the promise of this nation and ask for honest pay for an honest day’s work.

Today I rise as one and I stand as thousands.

Thank you and I yield back.”

——-
Snap!

When will you rise and support funding for the wall?

Do it for the chillins!
No free people ever cucked and begged concentrated wealth and power to wall in their descendants.

Kill the greedy kulaks, eh comrade?

Here's a cucked one that does though.

Da, tovarisch!

Schenectady!

“Madam Speaker,

I rise today in opposition to the occupant of the White House. Mr. Trump, you took an oath just as I did 5 days ago, to protect and defend the Constitution and the American people.

Sir, you dishonor that oath. You devalue the life of the immigrant, the worker and the survivor. I see right through you and so do the American people.

This has nothing to do with border security. Your shut down, another Trump generated crisis, has brought a tsunami of hurt.

So, I rise today to lift the voices of the unheard. I rise today on behalf of the families concerned about feeding their children because their WIC benefits will run dry.

I rise today in solidarity with the thousands of workers with calloused hands and broken spirits working for no pay.

I rise today in support of the survivor fleeing violent hands, seeking safety, only to find the shelter door locked because of your shutdown.

I rise today in support of the American people, who believe in the promise of this nation and ask for honest pay for an honest day’s work.

——-
Snap!

So Dims officially stand with illegals over American citizens as well as the President.

No human being is "illegal" simply for existing on the planet in some entitled american snowflake's space and time. That's that euro conqueror mentality.

Committing an act which is against the law makes one a criminal/illegal. That's why illegal aliens are criminals. You can play semantic games to your inadequate heart's content, but the distinction between legal immigrants and illegal ones is based on the specific behaviors of the individuals. Nobody is claiming that illegal aliens are invalid human beings.

Some of us recall how euros came by this land mass, your entire perceptual reality is founded upon semantics love.

And some of recall history in its actual context. But thanks for playing!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, the euros came "legally".

So Dims officially stand with illegals over American citizens as well as the President.

No human being is "illegal" simply for existing on the planet in some entitled american snowflake's space and time. That's that euro conqueror mentality.

Committing an act which is against the law makes one a criminal/illegal. That's why illegal aliens are criminals. You can play semantic games to your inadequate heart's content, but the distinction between legal immigrants and illegal ones is based on the specific behaviors of the individuals. Nobody is claiming that illegal aliens are invalid human beings.

Some of us recall how euros came by this land mass, your entire perceptual reality is founded upon semantics love.

And some of recall history in its actual context. But thanks for playing!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, the euros came "legally".

Yes, they did.

Any other questions?

“Madam Speaker,

——-
Snap!

Some of us recall that is how nearly all people in the last ten-thousand years came by their particular land mass.

“Madam Speaker,

——-
Snap!

Some of us recall that is how nearly all people in the last ten-thousand years came by their particular land mass.

Some of us recall that human cultures were tribal until developed ones established actual nations/countries with borders and laws.

“Madam Speaker,

——-
Snap!

Yes, a human being can do “illegal” things. Like crossing into countries they don’t belong, raping and killing people too. That’s called having laws and being a civil society, something anarchists and neo-Marxists have a problem accepting.

“Madam Speaker,

——-
Snap!

Do it for the chillins!
They don't need a wall.

They need border guards, training, sensors, body armor, modern weapons and drones.

Anybody can climb over a fuking wall. But no one can evade border agents if they are properly trained and armed.

You mean there are people who don't know that?

How can that be?

“Madam Speaker,

——-
Snap!

Do it for the chillins!
I’d rather spend $5 billion on their healthcare and education
I’d rather their own governments do that.

“Madam Speaker,

——-
Snap!

There is a right way to come to this country and those that illegally came here are not migrants but illegal aliens that should not be here.

To stand up on the floor of Congress and say she stands with those in the shadow what has this Rep offer as a bill to punish those that hire them, to punish the sex slavery gangs across this country and to secure our border with more funding?

I disagree with Donald Trump on the wall but I also disagree with those like you that have no answers to solve the issue except leaving those in the shadow in the shadow.

You did not care about those in the shadow when Pelosi and Reid had the chance to do something and my bet is Pelosi will not do anything again, why?

Simple, it is a wedge issue that rabid partisan whores foam at the mouth over!

Obama waited until his party lost the House to demand reform, why?

Simple, just to play politics with those in the shadow and you did not care then.

If Democrats win in 2020 my bet is you and them will forget those in the shadows like you did from 2009 to 2011 and remember again when you lose power again.

So forgive me for laughing at those like you that applauds those empty words because in the end that Rep will offer no path and will just give soundbites that you will eat up just like Trump voters eat up his empty words...

“Madam Speaker,

——-
Snap!

Do it for the chillins!
They don't need a wall.

They need border guards, training, sensors, body armor, modern weapons and drones.

Anybody can climb over a fuking wall. But no one can evade border agents if they are properly trained and armed.

You mean there are people who don't know that?

How can that be?

They don't need a wall.

Obviously we need all those things.

But no one can evade border agents if they are properly trained and armed.

Is that why we currently have at least 20 million illegal aliens living here?
Because no one could evade border agents?
Is that why some of these criminals have been deported 5, 10, 12 times?

Forum List

Back